Antoni porowski

Have anyone felt like Antoni ?
“I was most comfortable with my body when I was in a relationship with women,” he admitted. “There wasn’t a sense of comparison because we were different. It was my first relationship with a guy where I looked at myself and I was like, ‘Oh my biceps aren’t as big as his, I wish my legs were longer, I wish my torso was longer.’ I got really self-conscious and it was the comparison.”

For me, dating and sleeping with men I haven’t felt a need to compare myself to them. I usually though go for guys bigger than me but as Antoni dates guys who have similar physique like him I guess it conjures competition. Women are a lot more accepting of mens bodies where as gay men are very superficial.
ok and.gif

“I was most comfortable with my body when I was in a relationship with women,” he admitted. “There wasn’t a sense of comparison because we were different. It was my first relationship with a guy where I looked at myself and I was like, ‘Oh my biceps aren’t as big as his, I wish my legs were longer, I wish my torso was longer.’ I got really self-conscious and it was the comparison.”

For me, dating and sleeping with men I haven’t felt a need to compare myself to them. I usually though go for guys bigger than me but as Antoni dates guys who have similar physique like him I guess it conjures competition. Women are a lot more accepting of mens bodies where as gay men are very superficial.
drink-me-life-more-fun.gif
antoni-porowski-banana-underwear-vpl-damon-baker.jpeg

No wonder he's so insecure around other dudes he's...smaller than I thought based on the pic above (not that he isn't extremely hot so who cares).

I knew a bi guy I met on here who was a fitness instructor. He was tall and looked like a Greek God with long dark brown hair and chiseled strong features. After much prodding I convinced him to come over. He used to come to my house for full body naked massages.

He seemed extremely uncomfortable with "sex" and was totally closeted bi (so was I so we bonded over that). We definitely had "sex" by most people's standards. I basically spent two hours naked doing every possible position but pounding his ass and us getting off.

It was obvious he wanted to but he seemed to have a mental block. His weird hangups about being with a man "all the way" or maybe my size scared him. He seemed really anatomy obsessed though especially in comparison to mine (I thought he had a decent if average to smaller sized penis).

His first response to seeing my dick was shock. He audibly gasped and mouth gapped open. I remember right after I showed him my dick he said he felt like an "impostor" being on this site and that I clearly "belonged." Pardon my ignorance, but I had no idea what he meant. I was new to being with men 3 yrs ago when we met and never compared my dick to friends growing up. I also never really payed much attention to this sites name (just thought it was a random acronym). Besides, I just come for the naked celebrity pics I found here. I eventually understood he meant he didn't feel confident with his dick size or girth.

He always said he wasn't "looking for more than a massage" but all evidence pointed to otherwise. Literally his dick would point due north just by looking at me naked and admiring my dick before I even touched him. It was pink and curved up (which I loved). He was one of my strangest encounters with men because most who are aroused to that degree want to take it further. He did not.

I used to get him rock hard (still have never seen anyone as hard) and frot our dicks together. I put my dick between his cheeks even the tip in and he would remain stoic and not moan but act like this was a professional massage! He would stop me from going "too far" every now and then but I ate his ass and sucked precum off the tip of his dick.

Though he wouldn't show it his body told on him how much he loved it. I made him leak gallons of precum all over my bed which I teased him about after each "session." He'd just say "that's just my body reacting to a good "massage" and I was definitely one of if not his best masseuse comparing me to trained "professionals." He said there was a "reason he kept coming back" even though I was testing his boundaries.

So yeah, I know guys like this. I guess everyone compares to some degree but if you are basically just degrading yourself for not measuring up maybe MM relationships aren't right for you?

No wonder he's so insecure around other dudes he's...smaller than I thought based on the pic above (not that he isn't extremely hot so who cares).

I knew a bi guy I met on here who was a fitness instructor. He was tall and looked like a Greek God with long dark brown hair and chiseled strong features. After much prodding I convinced him to come over. He used to come to my house for full body naked massages.

He seemed extremely uncomfortable with "sex" and was totally closeted bi (so was I so we bonded over that). We definitely had "sex" by most people's standards. I basically spent two hours naked doing every possible position but pounding his ass and us getting off.

It was obvious he wanted to but he seemed to have a mental block. His weird hangups about being with a man "all the way" or maybe my size scared him. He seemed really anatomy obsessed though especially in comparison to mine (I thought he had a decent if average to smaller sized penis).

His first response to seeing my dick was shock. He audibly gasped and mouth gapped open. I remember right after I showed him my dick he said he felt like an "impostor" being on this site and that I clearly "belonged." Pardon my ignorance, but I had no idea what he meant. I was new to being with men 3 yrs ago when we met and never compared my dick to friends growing up. I also never really payed much attention to this sites name (just thought it was a random acronym). Besides, I just come for the naked celebrity pics I found here. I eventually understood he meant he didn't feel confident with his dick size or girth.

He always said he wasn't "looking for more than a massage" but all evidence pointed to otherwise. Literally his dick would point due north just by looking at me naked and admiring my dick before I even touched him. It was pink and curved up (which I loved). He was one of my strangest encounters with men because most who are aroused to that degree want to take it further. He did not.

I used to get him rock hard (still have never seen anyone as hard) and frot our dicks together. I put my dick between his cheeks even the tip in and he would remain stoic and not moan but act like this was a professional massage! He would stop me from going "too far" every now and then but I ate his ass and sucked precum off the tip of his dick.

Though he wouldn't show it his body told on him how much he loved it. I made him leak gallons of precum all over my bed which I teased him about after each "session." He'd just say "that's just my body reacting to a good "massage" and I was definitely one of if not his best masseuse comparing me to trained "professionals." He said there was a "reason he kept coming back" even though I was testing his boundaries.

So yeah, I know guys like this. I guess everyone compares to some degree but if you are basically just degrading yourself for not measuring up maybe MM relationships aren't right for you?
Unknown.jpeg
Schermata-2021-10-14-alle-11.01.41.png

i love a big pink dick!

Reactions: Greg1308

aintreadingallthat.jpg

He’s gorgeous. I love how masculine he is, how he also happens to like men, his very handsome and his smile is perfect.

Perfect boyfriend.

Reactions: MtlGiant

Women are more accepting of other aspects of men bodies beside height, which is more forgiven among the gays

Reactions: RyanMars