Antoni porowski

Not a good week for the Queer Guys. Bobby is leaving the show and he unfollowed Antoni and Tan.
I just checked and Bobby is actually following Antoni now, but not Tan.
Does anyone know what happened between Bobby and Tan? I like both of them so I’m bummed.
You’d think maybe it had something to do with how close Antoni and Tan are, but he’s following Antoni again…

Antoni has always seemed different from his cast mates. I think he was an unusual cast. He should have been the fashion guy instead of Tan who is not as stylish as Antoni.

Antoni has cute style, but he’s far off from being the style guy. And he knows nothing about actually fitting people in clothes. Tan is definitely the angel of the group
Antoni has always seemed different from his cast mates. I think he was an unusual cast. He should have been the fashion guy instead of Tan who is not as stylish as Antoni

Antoni has always seemed different from his cast mates. I think he was an unusual cast. He should have been the fashion guy instead of Tan who is not as stylish as Antoni.

Probably because he got on the show by "cooking for" (read: fucking) Ted Allen, the OG Queer Eye's food guy.

Which isn't to say that Antoni isn't pretty good with food—he is. But you're high if you think he should have been the fashion guy

Reactions: Thatguy8
yeah hes gonna be 60 and wondering where he went wrong lol
miss, he's 39 - he's got a long way to go to 60.

he still looks younger than his age and can prob bring it some hot young ass or even 55-year-old ass with 9-figures in the bank if that's more his flavor...