Antoni porowski

I'm glad Bobby decided to leave. He was always the least appreciated in the bunch and it always bugged me. His role in what they do is one of the most important and yet his segment was always the one with the shortest screen time and treated like an afterthought in the editing.
As for Antoni, like I've said multiple times, he's a piss pig slut with attachment issues who still hasn't noticed that he'll be way happier if he just sticks to the single life bouncing on new dicks every week. He's not marriage material, and that goes both for others and for himself.
Bobby is the real MVP of the show, not just for all the work he does, but he ends up having some of the most insightful conversations and advice for the heroes. He especially has great connection with LGBT heroes because of his past experiences, imo

i mean at the end of the day, even if antoni did cheat, its better they ended things before they got married and started a family
im secretly hoping he gets back with joey - he was so hottttt
Joey is engaged and very happy lol - I don't think he took that breakup well, but he's thriving and happy now! We love to see it <3

(And yes omg he's ridiculously hot! Lowkey glad that him and Antoni broke up cos the two of them together was not fair cos that was an insanely attractive good looking couple lol)

Joey is engaged and very happy lol - I don't think he took that breakup well, but he's thriving and happy now! We love to see it <3

(And yes omg he's ridiculously hot! Lowkey glad that him and Antoni broke up cos the two of them together was not fair cos that was an insanely attractive good looking couple lol)
whos he engaged to????

Bobby is the real MVP of the show, not just for all the work he does, but he ends up having some of the most insightful conversations and advice for the heroes. He especially has great connection with LGBT heroes because of his past experiences, imo
That was my perception too, and I think that came across in the episodes. Hopefully he’s able to parlay this into a television hosting career with longevity — I could definitely see that happening for him before any of the others.

Reactions: bifaceted
Is Hugh Jackman gay and a known fact and I'm only now finding out? Can you imagine daddy Hugh pissing all over Antoni's chest before coming on his face? unfffffff
Hugh Jackman, as far as I know, has never, either in written or verbal form, explicitly stated, or eluded to, the idea that they are a friend of Dorothy's.

But come on, let's be real here....

Reactions: Jonas Reiss
He has been dog-whistling that everywhere over the years. Interviews, Youtube videos, Instagram posts and even on QE. He's into some heavy kinky shit.
He has also mentioned in a buzzfeed video that he likes to get choked.