Any bi guy can have Sex wite just guy?

pini4404

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My question is if a-bisexual guy may only have sex with a-men alone or it must be with a girl too

Last edited:
D

deleted871301

Bisexual = Men & Women
Heterosexual = Only Women
Homosexual = Only Men

pini4404

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i explain..
there is guys that wont mind for example add guy to him and his wife.. and all 3 having sex..
this guy.. can also have sex withe just guy? or he most to have women also..

atxbimale

Sexy Member
Media
I think I know what you're trying to say. Some guys engage in "bi" activities only when there is a girl present. They won't have sex with you if it is just the two of you (both of you being guys). These are usually just "orally bi." They may suck your cock but nothing else.

It is like that SNL skit......."It's not gay when it's a 3 way!"

SFLP

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Being bi does not mean you have to actually have sex with both men and women. In my opinion, it comes down to two aspects of attraction: whether you are emotionally attracted to one or both genders and whether you are physically attracted to one or both genders. To be bi, you would at minimum have at least one of the two aspects of attraction for men and at least one of the aspects of attraction for women. You do not need to have had sex with both genders to be bi. Therefore, a guy can have sex with only men and still be bi.

Further, a bi guy can equally be in a monogamous relationship with a guy as can a gay guy. Some gay men have trouble dating bi guys because they think bi guys can't be faithful and will cheat with women. But a gay guy can just as easily cheat with another guy when in a relationship with a gay or bi guy.