Any male youtubers naked?

Hi can anyone help? I'm trying to recall a YouTuber/podcaster's name. I've seen his own lpsg thread before & had his own nudes posted on this thread but I just forgot his name. He is extremely funny, looks 6 ft-ish, w/ buzz cut hair & has an Italian surname. I think he's from NY or NJ. Thanks

Reactions: JakeT10
Hi can anyone help? I'm trying to recall a YouTuber/podcaster's name. I've seen his own lpsg thread before & had his own nudes posted on this thread but I just forgot his name. He is extremely funny, looks 6 ft-ish, w/ buzz cut hair & has an Italian surname. I think he's from NY or NJ. Thanks
is it joe santagato?

didn't there used to be a thread of him on here? can't seem to find it. only a thread with 2 posts
Yes, it seems he or his team deleted it after the latest article and proof of dick pic sending. He probably doesn’t want a specific place you can find them, but he’s an arrogant asshole and all it takes is one angry former employee to show off the family jewels

Yes, it seems he or his team deleted it after the latest article and proof of dick pic sending. He probably doesn’t want a specific place you can find them, but he’s an arrogant asshole and all it takes is one angry former employee to show off the family jewels
Em. Nope the pics of his dick and ass are still on a joe santagato thread here