Any male youtubers naked?

Is this body type desired by any means? This is how I look like and I wonder if people would lust after me lol
?????
girl.... have you been living under a rock for the past century????????
that's a twink. that's considered one of the most attractive body types in general, even more so in gay culture, probably only topped by twunks and muscular dudes.
and your location says you're from l.a. how tf do you not know this?

?????
that's a twink. that's considered one of the most attractive body types in general, even more so in gay culture, probably only topped by twunks and muscular dudes.
of course he knows dont feed into the clear "oh i didn't know i was hot" thing.

?????
Nope, I'm not a twink.
I'm over 30 :joy:

• Love
Reactions: greenbin
(I tried to edit my previous post and I took longer than I was allowed, so...)
But in all seriously I know twink is a thing, but honestly I never realized people actually like this body type for how it is. I know it sounds stupid.
I have always been skinny in my whole life, and my self esteem has always been inexistent.
I guess it was a stupid question at the end of the day
(I'm LA but I was not born or raised here lol)

Also, Drew Ryan Scott fetishizes over feet and sometimes would ask if he can pee on you. It’s something I’m not into but it turns him

Also, Drew Ryan Scott fetishizes over feet and sometimes would ask if he can pee on you. It’s something I’m not into but it turns him on…
Plus armpits if memory serves correctly. It's been around 10 years since I've messaged him and that's because I realized just how problematic he was.

Reactions: KinkeyHarvey
(I tried to edit my previous post and I took longer than I was allowed, so...)
But in all seriously I know twink is a thing, but honestly I never realized people actually like this body type for how it is. I know it sounds stupid.
I have always been skinny in my whole life, and my self esteem has always been inexistent.
I guess it was a stupid question at the end of the day
(I'm LA but I was not born or raised here lol)
It's not a stupid question at all. There are not stats on this at all. Not everyone conforms to "gay Ideals", no matter how much certain groups and certain corporations tell you they do. (In other words, the entire world is out there, not just thin, mostly white, mostly young guys). Be Yourself!

Reactions: PlanQ and CyanZach