Any of you "Large Boys" Ever had sex with a Married or "in relationship" women?

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had sex with 3 married women.. several times .. no protection but they said they were on the pill so couldn’t get them pregnant ..but two lied about being on the pill.. got them pregnant as their husbands had tried few times get their wives pregnant so they never their husbands I got them pregnant

• Love
Reactions: mib348 and P.J.9

mPOV2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had sex with 3 married women.. several times .. no protection but they said they were on the pill so couldn’t get them pregnant ..but two lied about being on the pill.. got them pregnant as their husbands had tried few times get their wives pregnant so they never their husbands I got them pregnant
that seems like it should be a crime, with everything else we made crimes these days, that one counts in my book, the whole concept of "whose my daddy" is simply, plainly, just wrong for the child. the concept of lieing to your and stealing your autonomy and decision capacity is just wrong too. in case anyone had any questions about that....

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This was years ago .. and 1 of them actually knows I am his dad now..

It’s not against the law for people having consensual sex .. and not ever against the law if get pregnant and not let know who dad is..

Sounds like have everything against the law that don’t approve of.. it doesn’t work that way

Reactions: P.J.9

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Many. It started at the hotel where I worked in college--hooking up with women in their rooms after hours. Too many to recount. Married women have been part of the mix my entire adult life.

Reactions: mib348 and P.J.9

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just saw your photos. that is some serious package you are delivering. I mean she went from 0 to 50 like that, what was her reaction. i 'd love to hear the details of that went and how she took it!
In the moment it was a combination of disbelief and what I'd probably call enthusiasm. Like I say, she instigated it and she was really horny by this point. We've had a few discussions centered around penis size since. She added later that is was also intimidating at first. She's used that word a lot, actually. It hasn't stopped her from bouncing on it.

BiDiscovery

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It was at a friends Christmas party. We all were drinking a lot. I was unable to drive as well as a married friend who came alone to the party. We were invited to sleep on the living room floor and couch. She said she was cold and wanted to snuggle. Trying to keep the moaning and grunting to a minimum was a challenge knowing people were sleeping all over the house.

mPOV2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was at a friends Christmas party. We all were drinking a lot. I was unable to drive as well as a married friend who came alone to the party. We were invited to sleep on the living room floor and couch. She said she was cold and wanted to snuggle. Trying to keep the moaning and grunting to a minimum was a challenge knowing people were sleeping all over the house.
whoa, details please. had there been sexual tension before? any flirting. did she know you had a big cock and was sneaking it in? any comments about it being big, or needed. and when she came in for the snuggle- is that pretty much all you needed to know to go for it, or did she start feeling you up- one thing lead to another, or was it obvious she was coming for a fuck (i am low on social IQ on this one-)- like how does that work. and what was she wearing? like a skirt, you could just slip in, or did the pants need to come down.. and where did you cum? u must cum a lot, no? so many questions.

BiDiscovery

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
whoa, details please. had there been sexual tension before? any flirting. did she know you had a big cock and was sneaking it in? any comments about it being big, or needed. and when she came in for the snuggle- is that pretty much all you needed to know to go for it, or did she start feeling you up- one thing lead to another, or was it obvious she was coming for a fuck (i am low on social IQ on this one-)- like how does that work. and what was she wearing? like a skirt, you could just slip in, or did the pants need to come down.. and where did you cum? u must cum a lot, no? so many questions.
Details as requested:

The house party was with Parents of long time friends since High School including said married woman. It was like everybody getting back together on school break since there was lots of catching up. Karen and I ( not her real name) had always teased each other in a friendly way. She wasn’t gorgeous but still attractive with a plump little body and great tits. There was lots of friendly flirting between old boyfriends and girlfriends and just friends in general.

As the night went on tongues got loose and Karen said Debra told me you have a big dick. I was shocked Debra told anyone I had fucked her because I kept it a secret. I kept my cool and responded well that remains to be seen. I like the way Karen’s tight Jeans showed off her great ass that night and no matter what she was wearing those Boobs demanded attention. We discreetly flirted, or so we thought, throughout the party.

Everyone who was invited to stay the night settled in and I told Karen to take the couch and I’ll sleep on the floor. Upon the invitation to snuggle I wasted no time spooning that big ass. She flipped around and we started heavily busting slobs. I was just about to make a move on those big boobs when “zip” she had my fly down and cock out in milliseconds, it was all I could do not to let out a yell. She put her finger to my lips and said shhhhhh and went down me. Oh fuck I wasn’t expecting that and pulled a pillow over my face to muffle my sounds. Karen comes up for air and says Debra was right fuck me! I flip her over on her back and work on getting those tight jeans over her big ass. I was so horny by now that I just plowed into that hot wet pussy. I heard ahhh fuuuccckk as she thrusted her hips into me driving me deeper. Karen’s start’s morning and I cover her mouth and remind her there are people in the next room. By this time I have her sweater pulled up, bra unsnapped and feverishly sucking on those nice boobs while driving her slowly to Keep the noise down. She pushes me up and says let’s get on the floor I want to ride you.

As we move off the couch to other side of the coffee table through the dim light I can see she has already take her pants off. Me not wearing shoes she takes my pants off in one yank underwear and all. She straddles me Cow Girl and starts grinding away with those nice big boobs swaying in my face so I naturally indulged. We got really turned on thinking someone was going to catch us and Karen just got soaking wet. She squatted on her feet and started pound away and I thought for sure someone was going to wake up, but she had me so hard I really didn’t give a shit. Just when I was ready to blow I flipped her over drove her to mutual orgasm and kissed her deeply so we tried not scream loudly when we came.
Woke up the next morning and had breakfast with everyone like nothing happened.

m13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, over the years I've had the pleasure of bedding four married women, all while working for the same company for many years. There was always a lengthy prior relationship before it became physical, possibly related to my position, personality or intellect, with maybe a bit of attraction to my level of fitness and athleticism, but none of them had any inkling of my size or sexual appetite. I wouldn't say that I'm that large (7.9 x 6.3), but I was clearly the largest they'd had and we enjoyed a lot of great sex. None of these relationships had anything to do with cuckholding; more to do with satisfying their needs and desires, and likely the excitement of a secret relationship. Three of these relationships went on for 2-10 years, while the fourth was more of a one-time fling, but they also each came back for a "final good-bye" after going our separate ways for one reason or another. Their husbands never learned of their relationship with me, although several of them likely knew something was amiss.

mPOV2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Details as requested:

The house party was with Parents of long time friends since High School including said married woman. It was like everybody getting back together on school break since there was lots of catching up. Karen and I ( not her real name) had always teased each other in a friendly way. She wasn’t gorgeous but still attractive with a plump little body and great tits. There was lots of friendly flirting between old boyfriends and girlfriends and just friends in general.

As the night went on tongues got loose and Karen said Debra told me you have a big dick. I was shocked Debra told anyone I had fucked her because I kept it a secret. I kept my cool and responded well that remains to be seen. I like the way Karen’s tight Jeans showed off her great ass that night and no matter what she was wearing those Boobs demanded attention. We discreetly flirted, or so we thought, throughout the party.

Everyone who was invited to stay the night settled in and I told Karen to take the couch and I’ll sleep on the floor. Upon the invitation to snuggle I wasted no time spooning that big ass. She flipped around and we started heavily busting slobs. I was just about to make a move on those big boobs when “zip” she had my fly down and cock out in milliseconds, it was all I could do not to let out a yell. She put her finger to my lips and said shhhhhh and went down me. Oh fuck I wasn’t expecting that and pulled a pillow over my face to muffle my sounds. Karen comes up for air and says Debra was right fuck me! I flip her over on her back and work on getting those tight jeans over her big ass. I was so horny by now that I just plowed into that hot wet pussy. I heard ahhh fuuuccckk as she thrusted her hips into me driving me deeper. Karen’s start’s morning and I cover her mouth and remind her there are people in the next room. By this time I have her sweater pulled up, bra unsnapped and feverishly sucking on those nice boobs while driving her slowly to Keep the noise down. She pushes me up and says let’s get on the floor I want to ride you.

As we move off the couch to other side of the coffee table through the dim light I can see she has already take her pants off. Me not wearing shoes she takes my pants off in one yank underwear and all. She straddles me Cow Girl and starts grinding away with those nice big boobs swaying in my face so I naturally indulged. We got really turned on thinking someone was going to catch us and Karen just got soaking wet. She squatted on her feet and started pound away and I thought for sure someone was going to wake up, but she had me so hard I really didn’t give a shit. Just when I was ready to blow I flipped her over drove her to mutual orgasm and kissed her deeply so we tried not scream loudly when we came.
Woke up the next morning and had breakfast with everyone like nothing happened.
dude. nice. remembering she was married. and it was definitely enhanced by the fact you had BIG cock.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<snip> I wouldn't say that I'm that large (7.9 x 6.3), but I was clearly the largest they'd had and we enjoyed a lot of great sex. ,snip>
Your penis is huge by any standards. based on calcSD - Penis Size Percentile Calculator you're in the 99th percentile for both length and girth. I'm 7 by 6 and the largest most women have had, and some very sexually experienced women (many dozens of guys before me) still put me in their top 5.

I don't understand why huge guys think that they aren't huge. Accept and celebrate that you're hung, and that the ladies enjoy it!

mPOV2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your penis is huge by any standards. based on calcSD - Penis Size Percentile Calculator you're in the 99th percentile for both length and girth. I'm 7 by 6 and the largest most women have had, and some very sexually experienced women (many dozens of guys before me) still put me in their top 5.

I don't understand why huge guys think that they aren't huge. Accept and celebrate that you're hung, and that the ladies enjoy it!
these things, they don't happen to me (5). it is huge

Reactions: mib348

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was hanging out with a girl and didn’t know she had a bf at the time. We ended up fooling around. I was able to get her topless and she start fooling with my dick. She was amazed by how big I was and we ended up fucking.

Afterwards, she was crying because she felt so slutty because she had been with her bf for six months but I hung out with her for one night and popped her cherry.

I think she was pissed at me, so never talked to her again. But I hope she started banging the fuck out of her bf to make up for it.

mPOV2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of the females I hookup with are married or in a relationship. Only a couple had made reference to how much bigger I was. Most just enjoy the ride ;)
this is exactly what I want to hear about. please share some stories. are these women you met randomly, like at the store, they flirt and you take them to your place, or people you know from work etc, or maybe they went out on girls night. please share. us married males want to details :)

Reactions: mib348

mib348

Sexy Member
Media
this is exactly what I want to hear about. please share some stories. are these women you met randomly, like at the store, they flirt and you take them to your place, or people you know from work etc, or maybe they went out on girls night. please share. us married males want to details :)
Don't know why these folks leave us hanging with incomplete stories