Any of you straight guys let a guy play with or look at you?

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, ffs! I’m straight. I like my cock sucked—a lot! Guys are the best cocksuckers—by far.
why do homophopes not understand this?
And just one more thing….homophobia…..fear of homosexuals…….or fear of being a homosexual?

Majority of macho homo haters would—-if stranded on a desert island with me—-would, within a week, be swallowing my cock to the nuts, within a week. And begging for more. Ffs.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And just one more thing….homophobia…..fear of homosexuals…….or fear of being a homosexual?

Majority of macho homo haters would—-if stranded on a desert island with me—-would, within a week, be swallowing my cock to the nuts, within a week. And begging for more. Ffs.
No they wouldn't, your deluded to think that.

You claim to be Straight yet love having your cock sucked by men and sucking cock yourself?

You are Bi. You claim that any Straight guy that disagrees with you is Homophobic?

Get over yourself pal.

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok? I'm not clear on what you’re looking for at this point.

You’ve added your answer and for whatever reason even after I didn't disagree you keep coming back trying to be a jerk.

You've made your point: you are straight. You are not attracted to men.

Here's my point since you can't seem to grasp it:

I get that you are straight and I agree straight men are not attracted to other men. I even agree that it is absurd when men state they are straight before hitting on me or other men and roll my eyes. I'd be lying if I said when I was younger and more foolish, I never thought it was attractive sometimes, but I grew up and wised up. It's not attractive. It's foolish.

I have no interest in you or feel any disappointment over the fact that you are not attracted to men and wish you nothing but the best in your quest to find vaginas.

I am sincerely grateful that you took the time to share your opinion. I'm simply requesting you not be a jerk to me over the fact that I asked a question about a subject that we obviously both agree on and find equally irritating. I can't control the fact that so many gay men for whatever reason find the concept of “straight men who are attracted to men” sexually titillating. To me, it's a sad commentary on the self-delusion and self-loathing some gay men go through.
I ain’t gonna do it…

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Seems to me that you’re afraid of calling yourself a Homosexual.

mrmookie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking at me naked (de in a sauna) is fine, as long as you know how to package it as a nice innocent compliment and doesn't become lurking or panting attention.
Touching me? Never without my explicit consent. Regardless whether you're male or female.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No they wouldn't, your deluded to think that.

You claim to be Straight yet love having your cock sucked by men and sucking cock yourself?

You are Bi. You claim that any Straight guy that disagrees with you is Homophobic?

Get over yourself pal.
Ya, they would.

No, I don’t suck cock.

No interest, no reason to even touch another guys.

No, I’ve never said any guy disagreeing with me is homophobic.

you need to stay in school.

Reactions: ToryK

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The very last person I would want to be with stranded on a deserted island is you.

A man who claims that guys make the best cocksuckers but also said that you are Straight.

In the same post you said "Why don't Homophobes understand this?"

You seem to have a selective memory as well as a selective sexuality.

Last edited:

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remember guys, one can get their dick sucked by other men on a regular basis and still remain completely straight. Only if you put another dick in your mouth does it count as gay.

View attachment 89265871
Oh I wouldn't post this Motion, the Oldcowboy will claim that Spock is Homophobic!

Reactions: Motion-of-the-Ocean

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If a guy tells me he’s straight, that’s fine, I don’t pick a fight with him over it.

When I’m with a client, he’s on my table for about an hour. Most like to talk and they genuinely describe a pretty vanilla straight lifestyle(i.e. a wife, kids, etc). When they roll onto their back it can be obvious they are liking my touch and so many are looking to get a blowjob before they leave. They love it when a guy knows how to give a good blowjob.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a guy tells me he’s straight, that’s fine, I don’t pick a fight with him over it.

When I’m with a client, he’s on my table for about an hour. Most like to talk and they genuinely describe a pretty vanilla straight lifestyle(i.e. a wife, kids, etc). When they roll onto their back it can be obvious they are liking my touch and so many are looking to get a blowjob before they leave. They love it when a guy knows how to give a good blowjob.
Yup. Guys give the best blowjobs—fact.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The very last person I would want to be with stranded on a deserted island is you.

A man who claims that guys make the best cocksuckers but also said that you are Straight.

In the same post you said "Why don't Homophobes understand this?"

You seem to have a selective memory as well as a selective sexuality.
oh ya—-that’d horrify ya! My o my—the things you’d have to face about yourself—-

Reactions: ToryK and 26usc6103

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And yet this is the Ask A Straight Guy forum, men who give men blowjobs are not Straight, men like Old Cowbore who receive blowjobs from men are not Straight despite how hard they claim to be.

At the very least they are Bi but some Bi guys don't want to admit that to themselves which is quite sad.

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok? I'm not clear on what you’re looking for at this point.

You’ve added your answer and for whatever reason even after I didn't disagree you keep coming back trying to be a jerk.

You've made your point: you are straight. You are not attracted to men.

Here's my point since you can't seem to grasp it:

I get that you are straight and I agree straight men are not attracted to other men. I even agree that it is absurd when men state they are straight before hitting on me or other men and roll my eyes. I'd be lying if I said when I was younger and more foolish, I never thought it was attractive sometimes, but I grew up and wised up. It's not attractive. It's foolish.

I have no interest in you or feel any disappointment over the fact that you are not attracted to men and wish you nothing but the best in your quest to find vaginas.

I am sincerely grateful that you took the time to share your opinion. I'm simply requesting you not be a jerk to me over the fact that I asked a question about a subject that we obviously both agree on and find equally irritating. I can't control the fact that so many gay men for whatever reason find the concept of “straight men who are attracted to men” sexually titillating. To me, it's a sad commentary on the self-delusion and self-loathing some gay men go through.
I understand a bit more the question...

There is a difference between attention craving, human contact and attraction.

I'm straight because I did my experiment and my mind and body told me so.

But that does'nt make me abject to human contact and attention from other man.

I do have Bro moment with my friends. It's a natural way to be in company. The question is posted in a sens that you LET it happen. Meaning that it's in some way suposed to be a violation of your orientation?!

And coming from a gay men, well... you give the impression that your testing the orientation of the participant. I figure that is not your intention, but to be against attention from men or woman would be antisocial.

So your question in the end, do look like all the other Gay testing Straight territory question.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

7 days makes a hole week

• Haha
Reactions: Indelicate