Anyone else interested in just sucking cock?

cockcuriousjock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Should make that item on your to do list a priority! Don’t waste time. But be warned, once you suck your first cock, you’ll never stop. It’s a continuous craving. Even if you don’t suck a dick for a year after your first, you’ll always want another one! Enjoy!

Good Lord is this true!

I went years after consistently sucking one in my teens without having sucked another one...and from the moment I am stopped sucking my neighbor I thought about it daily until I did it again in my 30's!

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a bisexual male, I do enjoy sucking a cock the most to be fair, I am not really into making out with a guy or even fucking, what I wanna do with someone is just tease and suck eachother's cocks

For me I have been sucking since an early age.... I never stopped, I love pussy to fuck, but have no desire to do anal (been there done that) but I'll take a cock and service it whenever I get the chance. There is a local Adult Arcade with Glory Holes, the holes are really quite large almost 12" squares... I like doing it that way because it give me control over those big cocks that guys might get carried away... it allows me to control how much I take into my mouth (no gagging) as long as the guy does not leave before completion... I swallow every drop.

cockcuriousjock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a bisexual male, I do enjoy sucking a cock the most to be fair, I am not really into making out with a guy or even fucking, what I wanna do with someone is just tease and suck eachother's cocks

This is me 100%... I've never kissed a guy or made out with a guy and I don't enjoy anal at all... I just like a big hard cock in front of me and I enjoy working on it till it blows

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great question and one I will read the other posts. But I am that way. Not into guys much but I do have a high craving for their penis. I don't care for anything else. I just want to enjoy his cock and feel it get hard in my hands and look at it and enjoy it. I can get so hard enjoying another mans cock and soon I have to just suck him off and it does make me feel so good and I seem to want cock more and more. I do have a couple of local friends. We are all married and I meet with each of them when it works out and all I do is feel that cock and stroke them and suck them off. We are all married and I wouldn't trade my wife for anything as we do have a great sex life. But I do like cock and have to enjoy my craving for cock.... and I will continue it. Sure makes me feel good.
Is it a mutual thing or at times you just like giving no recip? Do you swallow and lick him clean ?

Thickershock

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just stumbled upon this thread and I actually posted something similar recently in the Ask A Gay Man zone without realizing this was here. I'm straight and I have an urge to blow a big dick. Not interested in receiving a bj, kissing, sex... just want to blow a dick that is bigger than mine (over 8"). I've found it hard to actually make this happen though (at least in NYC). Nice to see I'm not alone!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First cock I ever sucked, let the guy cum and then swallowed was a BC. It was amazing. Couldn't get enough of his meat i my throat and really liked the way his cum tasted. The guy showed me loads of sex stuff, I was pretty young and still an ass virgin but he soon changed that, introduced me to his buddy and that was my introduction to BBC. He was built, he shot his cum and filled my mouth, and it tasted different but nice, sucking this monster and being screwed and then they changed ends. Hard to decided if being fucked is better than sucking and swallowing, close call.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not interested in fucking. Much rather get pegged by a women or fucked by a transwomen. I do crave to suck a cock though. Had many fantasy's about sucking a cock the way I want mine sucked. Sloppy,wet and all the way to the balls. Love it when you get his cock just past your gag point and you let the head go in and out at that point feeling his glans slide past your gag point. or you grab his butt cheeks an force feed your throat. Facefucking at it's best.

Greg66

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ive been married more than 40 years. About 5 years ago, sucked my first cock. As others have pointed out, once you do it, you can’t hold back. I seem to have a 6 month period of guilt , then I find myself doing it again. Almost always have the guy take pictures of his cock in my mouth, using my phone, which i crop and send to him if he wants to see it. Would much rather give than receive. Look forward to the feel of cock and cum in my mouth. Biggest concern is some kind of STD. If my wife found out i suck cock, or worse yet, brought home a bug, i would be dead within the hour. Glad to read I’m not alone in this and that there are a lot of like minded straight guys Guilt, availability, and disease are my biggest drawbacks.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive been married more than 40 years. About 5 years ago, sucked my first cock. As others have pointed out, once you do it, you can’t hold back. I seem to have a 6 month period of guilt , then I find myself doing it again. Almost always have the guy take pictures of his cock in my mouth, using my phone, which i crop and send to him if he wants to see it. Would much rather give than receive. Look forward to the feel of cock and cum in my mouth. Biggest concern is some kind of STD. If my wife found out i suck cock, or worse yet, brought home a bug, i would be dead within the hour. Glad to read I’m not alone in this and that there are a lot of like minded straight guys Guilt, availability, and disease are my biggest drawbacks.

Think we all have concerns about that too. Best advice is to find a private friend you can have a FWB time with that’s exclusive. If it’s a trusting issue, you can safely experiment to your hearts content.

Welcome to the cocksucking club! No turning back now!

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am a married guy and love sex with my wife, but a while back, I started fantasizing about sucking cock. I have since set up a few hookups where I got to suck a cock and I loved it. The only thing is I am not interested in anything else with a guy. I don't want to kiss, nip play or anal. Just sucking cock. A few of the guys I hooked up with tried for more, but I had no interest. Is this common? Thanks.
i am not into guys at all but find some males have a damn sexy dick and i have jo and sucked some befoere and may again. no fucking kissing just jo and suck.

Mr. Thick and hard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am not against getting my dick sucked... far be it for me to deprive someone from having as much fun as I have sucking... But I am completely content just taking a hot cock into my mouth and will gladly swallow the results.... My favorite venue is glory holes... allows me to keep some degree of control, especially if the dude is hung... that way he can't gag me with it. If the guy is small like I am I will gladly invite him into my booth, sometimes it even allows 2 of us to team up on a new cock while we pleasure each other. I love uncuts but they got to be clean no cheese for me please
I let you suck my cock

Reactions: diver6 and TrynBi