anyone ever have sex with a police officer

Officer5633

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. One was a latin state trooper. The other was a local officer, and one of the finest men I've ever known. Both good guys, and much fun. And no, I met them not knowing they were police, even though I worked at a police department.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have always dreamed of sucking off police officers in their uniform. I get so horny looking at them in their pants. Has anyone ever sucked off a state trooper or a police officer

Several police officers over the years, including 2 who became relationships and 1 who was an occasional hook up. No state troopers though.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tried to pick up a good looking, off duty female officer once. we were gonna get stoned and go back to my place. then I found out she was the police, and I asked her if she was, she said, yes. I asked her if she was gonna bust me. she said no, but she was working undercover. I said I liked "undercover." and she said we weren't gonna get that far. so I had another drink with her at the bar and left her there.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well just to let you know....

My 1/2 brother is a Deputy Sheriff. He's a regular guy. Wife, kids, everything. Guess he had to have sex to have the kids so I imagine it happens more than once or twice.

If this is about a uniform fetish or control fetish, I get it, just remember the reality.

Oh...and my cousin is a firefighter, and I have an uncle who was an officer in the Army, and I was in Marching band. No flute went anywhere it shouldn't have during band camp.

Sheesh! :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
No, never did a cop. For most of my young life I had a contentious relationship with them. I grew up in Arizona and most of my dealings with them were negative. These were the guys who'd break up parties, threaten to arrest you, tell your parents, and then steal all your liquor/pot and drive off with it in their trunk. Since there was no police report one has to wonder what happen to it? There's some other stuff that I wrote here but decided to erase and leave out because it concerns bigoted cops of Mexican descent who made racist statements (I'm Laotian/White) and ended up breaking a Black friend's collarbone, pinning him down to the ground till he couldn't breath for no other reason but that they could, and the fuckers got away with it. That whole incident and couple others formed my negative view of them. They were arrogant bullies, assholes, racists, and I fucking hated them. Today I've come to realized not all police are like that but there's still a part of me that's very uncomfortable around them. A part that just doesn't fully trust them.

Cut to my first month at college. I'd made a friend and every Friday morning we'd do laundry together, sometimes in the dorms, but mostly at her apartment complex. We'd drop a load of laundry in and go back to her apartment and smoke weed and watch some trashy daytime TV. We never smoked in her actual apartment but out on the balcony as she didn't want the superintendent or maintenance guys to smell it. One day we're out there smoking when this totally ripped hot guy comes jogging into the parking lot below us, had a "state police" t-shirt on. My friend say to me, "That's Aaron, isn't he hot? He's training to be a cop." Meanwhile I'm trying to hide the pipe so he doesn't see it as we're only on the second floor. She say, "Don't worry, he's a balcony over and seen me smoking a bunch of times, told me once, he doesn't care and makes it a policy not to harass his neighbors." I thought, "Yeah right, wait till he becomes an actual cop."

About 2 weeks later we're on the balcony smoking and this attractive woman comes out a balcony over and says, "smells good" soon followed by mr cop in training. He smiles at us and I get a good look at the guy and he's like right off the cover GQ, really good looking tall muscular Black dude. Super sexy smile and eyes, cute dimples. After a moment they go back inside. Ten minutes later me and my friend are back inside her own apartment watching TV and we can hear the beautiful people next door start fucking like two wild animals in heat, just going at gangbusters. We have good laugh of course but I'm sure she was thinking as I was considering the lustful sounds and heavy thumping emanating through the wall, "Damn, is he giving it to her good, gimme some of that." I must admit, it sort of turned me on hearing them and having that mental image of his hot bod working her over.

Another couple weeks later I'm in the laundry room at my friend's apartment folding clothes when this Aaron dude walks in with a basket of laundry looking good as usual, shirtless, in shorts, a sheen of sweat over his muscular form, obviously been working out. He starts chatting me up, I'm friendly, receptive to some flirting, but in the back of my mind there's that little voice saying, "guy is a pig, don't trust him." Over the next 15 minutes he's nothing but gentleman, really funny and smart, charming, offers to carry my laundry upstairs for me. I'm cordial and all but don't accept his offer and prefer do it myself.

The following week I see him in the hall, he's dressed in his perfectly pressed new state trooper uniform, smiles and says in a velvety voice, "hi, you're looking good" I nearly trip over my own feet, damn those dimples! We chat for a few minutes, I can't for the life of me recall about what? I was just so drunk with lust. And it was after that little encounter I had my first brief fantasy of what I imagined it be like to spend the rest of the afternoon being pounded by him, while he was wearing his trooper uniform of course.

Now at that time in my life I hadn't come to terms with who I was sexually. I was very timid, naive, and just didn't know how to express, or even knew exactly, what I wanted from/in a lover. I've learned since then that I prefer a submissive role, that I like to be dominated by men in bed. That I have/had my best orgasms in that role, am comfortable in that role. Looking back I can see why, apart from his obvious good looks, I found myself thinking about him sexually and in scenarios that had him in very dominant positions of control over me. He represented a lot of inner fantasy being worked out in my sexual psyche during that period.

Right or wrong there was the whole taboo of race and sexual prowess that he represented. There was the fact he was big, masculine, and strong and could easily overpower me. Add, that fucking uniform was totally boss and conveyed power and authority. From the sharp visor of his hat that those sexy bedroom eyes peeked from under, down to those big black shiny boots that rose just below his knees and that he could keep on if he ever had fucked me. Actually in my fantasy he always had his uniform on as I happily serviced, rode, and got fucked by his cock though the fly of his police trousers. Down there on my knee looking up at him in his uniform as I unzipped his fly was how almost all the sex in my fantasies began. And lets not forget that the guy was carrying around fucking handcuffs. Everything about him screamed dominance apart from his friendly disposition but I'd certainly have changed that when we had sex and I let him know exactly how I wanted it. If I had known then what I know now about myself I'd have made a play for him and fulfilled that fantasy.

When we parted that day he briefly put his black leather gloved hand on my exposed arm and told me he enjoyed talking with me and to have a nice day. It was the touch of his big hand and feel of that smooth leather on my skin that literally went to my nether regions. I so wanted him to grab me by the throat, spin me around and press me up against the wall, hike up my dress, and fuck me hard and mercilessly. Make me suck on his gloved finger.

As he walked off I could smell the leather and it turned me on.

Over the month or so that followed he made several statements to my friend about where her "cute friend" was at? That he had asked if I had a boyfriend, if I was available? So it wasn't a case of if he was interested, clearly he was. Sadly I only saw him one other time after that day. Again he was in his uniform and he waved to me out in the parking lot as he got into his police cruiser and drove off. I said something under my breath like, "please arrest me." But after that I never saw him again. And trust me I looked for him and hoped I'd see him every time I went over there. I guess the shift he took at work was during our laundry time. Although I did go over there at other times but always no luck. Then one day my friend said a moving truck showed up and he was gone. My fantasy would remain just that.

I find the whole thing odd though. There's this part of me that dislikes cops with a passion and yet I was passionate about, turned on by, the very image and touch of one in his uniform. I'd totally hook-up and submit to any filthy episode he had in mind today if we were still in touch and I wasn't involved with my current boyfriend, who may I add is the mack daddy of my sexual universe and who I wouldn't trade for anyone. But that hunk in blue, under different circumstances, could have bent me over a washing machine, a pile of dirty laundry, and fucked me a dozen ways till Sunday and I'd have kissed his boots afterwards. Seriously, I'd have made him feel like a king. Weird aye.

badger2395

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, never did a cop. For most of my young life I had a contentious relationship with them. I grew up in Arizona and most of my dealings with them were negative. These were the guys who'd break up parties, threaten to arrest you, tell your parents, and then steal all your liquor/pot and drive off with it in their trunk. Since there was no police report one has to wonder what happen to it? There's some other stuff that I wrote here but decided to erase and leave out because it concerns bigoted cops of Mexican descent who made racist statements (I'm Laotian/White) and ended up breaking a Black friend's collarbone, pinning him down to the ground till he couldn't breath for no other reason but that they could, and the fuckers got away with it. That whole incident and couple others formed my negative view of them. They were arrogant bullies, assholes, racists, and I fucking hated them. Today I've come to realized not all police are like that but there's still a part of me that's very uncomfortable around them. A part that just doesn't fully trust them.

Cut to my first month at college. I'd made a friend and every Friday morning we'd do laundry together, sometimes in the dorms, but mostly at her apartment complex. We'd drop a load of laundry in and go back to her apartment and smoke weed and watch some trashy daytime TV. We never smoked in her actual apartment but out on the balcony as she didn't want the superintendent or maintenance guys to smell it. One day we're out there smoking when this totally ripped hot guy comes jogging into the parking lot below us, had a "state police" t-shirt on. My friend say to me, "That's Aaron, isn't he hot? He's training to be a cop." Meanwhile I'm trying to hide the pipe so he doesn't see it as we're only on the second floor. She say, "Don't worry, he's a balcony over and seen me smoking a bunch of times, told me once, he doesn't care and makes it a policy not to harass his neighbors." I thought, "Yeah right, wait till he becomes an actual cop."

About 2 weeks later we're on the balcony smoking and this attractive woman comes out a balcony over and says, "smells good" soon followed by mr cop in training. He smiles at us and I get a good look at the guy and he's like right off the cover GQ, really good looking tall muscular Black dude. Super sexy smile and eyes, cute dimples. After a moment they go back inside. Ten minutes later me and my friend are back inside her own apartment watching TV and we can hear the beautiful people next door start fucking like two wild animals in heat, just going at gangbusters. We have good laugh of course but I'm sure she was thinking as I was considering the lustful sounds and heavy thumping emanating through the wall, "Damn, is he giving it to her good, gimme some of that." I must admit, it sort of turned me on hearing them and having that mental image of his hot bod working her over.

Another couple weeks later I'm in the laundry room at my friend's apartment folding clothes when this Aaron dude walks in with a basket of laundry looking good as usual, shirtless, in shorts, a sheen of sweat over his muscular form, obviously been working out. He starts chatting me up, I'm friendly, receptive to some flirting, but in the back of my mind there's that little voice saying, "guy is a pig, don't trust him." Over the next 15 minutes he's nothing but gentleman, really funny and smart, charming, offers to carry my laundry upstairs for me. I'm cordial and all but don't accept his offer and prefer do it myself.

The following week I see him in the hall, he's dressed in his perfectly pressed new state trooper uniform, smiles and says in a velvety voice, "hi, you're looking good" I nearly trip over my own feet, damn those dimples! We chat for a few minutes, I can't for the life of me recall about what? I was just so drunk with lust. And it was after that little encounter I had my first brief fantasy of what I imagined it be like to spend the rest of the afternoon being pounded by him, while he was wearing his trooper uniform of course.

Now at that time in my life I hadn't come to terms with who I was sexually. I was very timid, naive, and just didn't know how to express, or even knew exactly, what I wanted from/in a lover. I've learned since then that I prefer a submissive role, that I like to be dominated by men in bed. That I have/had my best orgasms in that role, am comfortable in that role. Looking back I can see why, apart from his obvious good looks, I found myself thinking about him sexually and in scenarios that had him in very dominant positions of control over me. He represented a lot of inner fantasy being worked out in my sexual psyche during that period.

Right or wrong there was the whole taboo of race and sexual prowess that he represented. There was the fact he was big, masculine, and strong and could easily overpower me. Add, that fucking uniform was totally boss and conveyed power and authority. From the sharp visor of his hat that those sexy bedroom eyes peeked from under, down to those big black shiny boots that rose just below his knees and that he could keep on if he ever had fucked me. Actually in my fantasy he always had his uniform on as I happily serviced, rode, and got fucked by his cock though the fly of his police trousers. Down there on my knee looking up at him in his uniform as I unzipped his fly was how almost all the sex in my fantasies began. And lets not forget that the guy was carrying around fucking handcuffs. Everything about him screamed dominance apart from his friendly disposition but I'd certainly have changed that when we had sex and I let him know exactly how I wanted it. If I had known then what I know now about myself I'd have made a play for him and fulfilled that fantasy.

When we parted that day he briefly put his black leather gloved hand on my exposed arm and told me he enjoyed talking with me and to have a nice day. It was the touch of his big hand and feel of that smooth leather on my skin that literally went to my nether regions. I so wanted him to grab me by the throat, spin me around and press me up against the wall, hike up my dress, and fuck me hard and mercilessly. Make me suck on his gloved finger.

As he walked off I could smell the leather and it turned me on.

Over the month or so that followed he made several statements to my friend about where her "cute friend" was at? That he had asked if I had a boyfriend, if I was available? So it wasn't a case of if he was interested, clearly he was. Sadly I only saw him one other time after that day. Again he was in his uniform and he waved to me out in the parking lot as he got into his police cruiser and drove off. I said something under my breath like, "please arrest me." But after that I never saw him again. And trust me I looked for him and hoped I'd see him every time I went over there. I guess the shift he took at work was during our laundry time. Although I did go over there at other times but always no luck. Then one day my friend said a moving truck showed up and he was gone. My fantasy would remain just that.

I find the whole thing odd though. There's this part of me that dislikes cops with a passion and yet I was passionate about, turned on by, the very image and touch of one in his uniform. I'd totally hook-up and submit to any filthy episode he had in mind today if we were still in touch and I wasn't involved with my current boyfriend, who may I add is the mack daddy of my sexual universe and who I wouldn't trade for anyone. But that hunk in blue, under different circumstances, could have bent me over a washing machine, a pile of dirty laundry, and fucked me a dozen ways till Sunday and I'd have kissed his boots afterwards. Seriously, I'd have made him feel like a king. Weird aye.

I totally get the notion of being suspicious of cops. But this is completely hot - from either side. Damn. Thank you.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I once sucked a cops cock at a gloryhole in Arizona. He was not in uniform but had a holster and a badge holder. He obviously took them off. He looked like a cop to, tasted like a normal person :). had a great load of cum......loved it.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
P.S. Before you jump to any conclusions, he did not "treat me like a dog"... He was one of the most sensual, massage-oriented men I've ever had the pleasure of spending a night with, plus intact and hung!... Sadly, it was my last night in Copenhagen. He had an official uniform, but it wasn't a cop uniform.

A/B

beardguy123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep. It's happened twice. Once I hooked up with a muscular black stud cop who could produce some serious precum. I didn't know he was a cop until I got to his place and looked at the memorabilia on his wall.

The other was years ago. He cruised me in a department store bathroom. I was nervous and left, he followed. He was nervous too (thought I was undercover for Internal Affairs, go figure) We talked in my car for a loooong time. He pulled out his badge, which I admired, and while looking at it, he started groping me. We met up days later for some bedroom fun with him and, yes, he brought his nightstick. Talk about kinky :)