Anyone Have Wet Dream

daddio63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm now 57 and in a sexless marraige. I had a few wet dreams in my early teens but once I started having sex and/or masturbating regularly they stopped. I had one in boot camp a week or so before graduation then didn't have any until about 2 years ago shortly after my wife decided she no longer wanted any sex. I now masturbate fairly regularly and cum as often as I can but still wake up with a raging hard on almost every night. Maybe if I stroke it until I blow a load on her ass she'll come around to having sex again, lol.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm now 57 and in a sexless marraige. I had a few wet dreams in my early teens but once I started having sex and/or masturbating regularly they stopped. I had one in boot camp a week or so before graduation then didn't have any until about 2 years ago shortly after my wife decided she no longer wanted any sex. I now masturbate fairly regularly and cum as often as I can but still wake up with a raging hard on almost every night. Maybe if I stroke it until I blow a load on her ass she'll come around to having sex again, lol.
Sorry to hear about the sexless marriage, your still too young to give it up. Thankfully at almost 65 the wife still is interested but not as often as I would like. I have pretty bad ED but thanks to pills I can still enjoy sex. I have had wet dreams when younger after a night of sex which was pretty weird. Almost like my body knew I didn’t cum enough. Even recently I have had the recurring dream that I used to have before ejaculating but now I don’t cum. Just wake hard.

daddio63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry to hear about the sexless marriage, your still too young to give it up. Thankfully at almost 65 the wife still is interested but not as often as I would like. I have pretty bad ED but thanks to pills I can still enjoy sex. I have had wet dreams when younger after a night of sex which was pretty weird. Almost like my body knew I didn’t cum enough. Even recently I have had the recurring dream that I used to have before ejaculating but now I don’t cum. Just wake hard.

I haven't given up. I have permission to play around but this is a small town. I don't need our business being discussed in every bar. I may find a woman who can keep her mouth shut and if I do, my cock is ready

D

deleted1292188

Tonight after lot of time i had wet dream.
Didnt remember What i dream only i wake up one second after i cum...try to hold my hard cock but i covered of sticky juice my hand and my pants...
I completely wake up extremely satisfied!

D

deleted13728981

Wet dreams have always been interesting to me. I had them frequently into my early 20s. I'm 36 now and still have a couple a year. I always thought all guys had them but turns out most don't.

Reactions: versa14fun
D

deleted2769041

Almost never. If I have a sexy dream, I always wake up right before I cum.

I did get one in college that was pretty epic and embarrassing. I made close friends with these two cute girls who were really close friends and roommates in the dorms. I was into both of them, and they were probably into me, but I was too clueless to make a move.

One night, we watched a movie in their dorm room, and they pushed their beds together to make a "superbed" for us to cuddle in. I slept between them. Woke up at 3AM and saw I'd creamed my boxers, LOL. Ran to the bathroom to clean up and got back into bed with them.

The next day, they joked about finding a mysterious wet spot on the sheets--and the girls jokingly accused each other of secretly screwing me while the other was asleep.

Damn, if only that was what had happened...!

Reactions: tomaskontos20

rocketj

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I haven't had a wet dream in years. The last time it happened was around 2013-ish. I remember dreaming about somebody sucking my dick and I only could see their lips. I woke up with my dick hanging out of the fly of my boxers and ejaculating. Ironically, I've only had a few wet dreams and they didn't start happening until I was an adult.

jay-c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe 3-5 my entire life (in 40’s now). I think I masturbated too much in teens and 20’s for it to happen. I do remember dreaming of someone riding me and then waking up to a less than average amount of cum. Ironically, at least one of them was after recent sex or masturbation.

Reactions: littleguy2

bigmatt1983

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Oddly in the last couple months ive had a few nights where ive almost had a wet dream. This morning I slept in and just before I woke up I was having a sex dream where I was on the edge of cumming but stopped myself because I knew I was asleep and was about to make a mess of my sheets.

Wish I had that much control awake haha.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The last few nights I have had intense dreams where the build-up to a sexual liaison has been slow and vivid.
Last night I was almost at the point of getting totally naked with a guy when I woke with an erection. The guy had an amazing suntan and we were in the woods together and he complained about being dressed and stripped down to his string boxers and I was in my thong. The last thing that happened was him saying there's no one about and I love being naked...
Usually when I have a wet dream I ejaculate, the last couple of nights it's just been the reaction and the need to take myself in hand and then fall asleep cummed out

tomaskontos20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oddly in the last couple months ive had a few nights where ive almost had a wet dream. This morning I slept in and just before I woke up I was having a sex dream where I was on the edge of cumming but stopped myself because I knew I was asleep and was about to make a mess of my sheets.

Wish I had that much control awake haha.
Wish I could do stop myself...

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My erotic dreams always seem to be during the latter part of my night 's sleep and I usually wake up before cumming, but feeling very horny. The memory of the dream is initially clear but always fades quickly.
I woke this morning after a dream involving a body builder type but several hours on that's all I remember. It may have been influenced by watching the first four eps last night of the new Jack Reacher series on Prime. The guy playing him has an amazing physique! I'll be watching the next four eps tonight and hoping he'll return and finish off what he started.