Arban dili

Damn, I should have checked this thread before subscribing. I didn’t realize he was a scammer until today. I bought a few of his PPV videos previously and thought they were hot. The videos were of a thick uncut cock and no face.
He sent one out today that includes his face. I bought it, and he’s fucking circumcised! It literally shows his face for 0.2 seconds, so who knows it’s actually him, but either way, it’s a total scam.

Damn, I should have checked this thread before subscribing. I didn’t realize he was a scammer until today. I bought a few of his PPV videos previously and thought they were hot. The videos were of a thick uncut cock and no face.
He sent one out today that includes his face. I bought it, and he’s fucking circumcised! It literally shows his face for 0.2 seconds, so who knows it’s actually him, but either way, it’s a total scam.
Send the proof to onlyfans and get him banned lmao

actually i think its him. He lives in small country out of the EU and I sincerely doubt that he looking all over the internet some 'cut' dicks just to pretend that's his? When im watching his new snaps, im just sure that those dicks pic is his
Believe it or not I now a lot of ppl that do it it’s free money it this DL guy that I mess with he got 2 OF account but there females he get ppl to subscribe get the money and dip it happens

the reason why he doesnt show any nudes or even big bulge pics at all might be quite simple... he got a small one. and if he shows it he will lose his appeal
I agree but it still works for a lot of them with a small package which nothing is wrong that I’ve had small medium big and x large. Dick size doesn’t matter to me it’s the experience behind the dick lol if that makes sense

Reactions: hotme