Arban dili

His content is NOT worth it at all. He barely posts and when he does he simply uploads the same pictures he posts on instagram.
I private messaged him to ask for more intimate pictures and he sent me two videos of 20£ and 30£ of "him" jerking which turned out to be a total SCAM as the guys in the videos were NOT him. He was even dumb enough to choose different guys for each video.

In all the attached pictures you can see how the body of the guy of each video is different, the first guy has a straight d*ck while the second one has a thicker and more curved-upwards d*ck. Also we can see that the the second one has noticeable facial hair while Arban does not have dense facial hair. Also in his pictures Arban has one spot on his left costal area and two on his right costal one while in both videos those spots are not present. each body looks completely different. He is catfishing and scamming people to profit from them.
Be aware he is a SCAMMER
Bro that’s so shady that 2nd one is literally another OF creator, Duke Wayne. So he's also a thief

Someone said that they are subscribed to his OLD onlyfans and I think they uploaded a screen cap. But apparently if the OF content creator doesn't upload somewhat consistently, the account gets locked and no new subscribers can be had, and they said the app I recommended to download didn't work for them.

He started OF again in January and it says he has 3 pictures and 1 video uploaded to it, however, his first post even included basically him saying he wasn’t gonna do shit. Big scam, like most of these “thirst trapping” tiktok guys

Reactions: Alexguz82
Anything?
Nope. Not worth it. This guy is your typical Gen Z/Millennial loser who posts their imaginary lavish lifestyle on their social media and then turns around and e begs/scams for money when they’re dried out lol

I think he’s charging like $15/month for old stuff that’s readily available on his IG. I advise everyone to forget about this dude.

Did anyone get anything new he has been posting new stuff on only fans