Arban dili

So he’s got 50% off his OF but I can only assume it’s still not worth it? Worth it meaning decent rock hard cock pics minimum.

They guy has a history of passing other peoples content off as his own so I wouldn't spend a penny on him.

I dont know how people find this dude attractive. His old pictures were actually really hot. But now... Dont bother with his onlyfans hes a scammer. He lives in Kosovo which is predominantly islamic. The probability of us getting a dick pic is really low and the best we would be able to find is a bulge.. So ye guys dont waste your time on this dude there are people like mastercum who are 10x better and his videos get leaked on a daily.

I dont know how people find this dude attractive. His old pictures were actually really hot. But now... Dont bother with his onlyfans hes a scammer. He lives in Kosovo which is predominantly islamic. The probability of us getting a dick pic is really low and the best we would be able to find is a bulge.. So ye guys dont waste your time on this dude there are people like mastercum who are 10x better and his videos get leaked on a daily.
You are not even subscribed to his onlyfans. What are you talking about !!!

Ive been subscribed for almost a month cause I saw he‘s running a discount. There’s very nice bulge pics and vids in the feed. The paid content.. I only bought one for which there was a preview and it looked legit (same body definition, same moles, normal dick (let’s be real, even in his bulge pics u can tell hes not an XL). So I guess he started showing his real dick now. Can’t say if ALL the paid content is really him, but what I saw so far yes

Ive been subscribed for almost a month cause I saw he‘s running a discount. There’s very nice bulge pics and vids in the feed. The paid content.. I only bought one for which there was a preview and it looked legit (same body definition, same moles, normal dick (let’s be real, even in his bulge pics u can tell hes not an XL). So I guess he started showing his real dick now. Can’t say if ALL the paid content is really him, but what I saw so far yes
His Only Fans content is terrible. I've already talked about it here and I say it again. As for the paid videos he offers, I'm not able to comment. Considering the bad content he offers on OF I don't trust him to pay for any other content.

Reactions: Alexguz82