Are bulges/vpl offensive?

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I can't help it but it shows at the gym. So annoying! I don't like that with almost every step I feel like I'm out there for all to see. I wear the most concealing underwear I can but even then it's pretty noticeable. But I can't help it, I'm just totally self conscious the whole time.

What about at the gym ladies? Is it super offensive there? Sometimes men, speaking for myself, can't help it. I usually try to find longer shirts to wear to help keep me covered over down there, but I know it doesn't help. Girls wear very revealing stuff to the gym and guys try hard to not show off the bulge, but it happens. What's the thoughts on gym bulge?

I'm like AE, when I go to the gym, I am there to work out.. not socialize or pick up a guy. Most of the guys I see at the gym wear very long shirts that cover that portion of their body and long shorts. I can remember waiting on the bench press once and when the guy laid on the bench he had a bulge. It was obvious, but I think he was oblivious. He was there to work out too.

Another time I was doing reclining bench press with the bar and 2 younger men were working out with the dumbbells. They were obviously giving me looks and one of them got "very uncomfortable". I ran into him at the grocery store several days later. He was like ... "awkward" and I was like "whatever".

I understand the package comes in all sizes so some men have to work extra hard to conceal it. And really, I can imagine that it can be quite frustrating when at the gym. But I doubt the ladies are really there scoping you out. Doesn't mean we won't notice, but ... "would you mind letting me use that bench when you are done? Kthxbai"

Like I said, I'm not offended at all. Even if it was intentional. I just think that's the wrong first impression you want to leave on a lady.

Last edited:

ThingWithFeathers

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this thread is dead, but I just added a vpl pic to my gallery so you can see what we're talking about. Thoughts about how you'd feel seeing me out in these: http://www.lpsg.com/members/thingwithfeathers/albums/vpl/872921-dressing-room.html?

Note please that I didn't actually purchase these because they were too tight and I think they kinda make my junk look weird. I prefer it to run down the inside of my thigh. But this is the basic idea.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So that pic...maybe I'm not that observant, but I think if I passed you on the street there would be maybe 2% chance I'd notice it.

For me it really depends on the situation I guess. In the office or at church it's a no no, at the gym or some athletic type event it's kind of expected and just kind of meh. For instances, at a 5K race last weekend several guys were in tights, and yeah they showed a little. No biggie.

Reactions: deleted7906701

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you were missing the point of the responses. If your goal is to get strangers to look at your junk, you've lost. It reflects poorly on you, it suggests you have no real game, and it's off-putting to most women who would rather get to decide whether or not to be sexual with you. It's a bad move period.

I know this thread is dead, but I just added a vpl pic to my gallery so you can see what we're talking about. Thoughts about how you'd feel seeing me out in these: http://www.lpsg.com/members/thingwithfeathers/albums/vpl/872921-dressing-room.html?

Note please that I didn't actually purchase these because they were too tight and I think they kinda make my junk look weird. I prefer it to run down the inside of my thigh. But this is the basic idea.

ThingWithFeathers

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me just clear this up, because there seems to be some confusion. I'm not looking to "win," send a positive image, have game, win friends or influence people, hook up, date, fuck, be esteemed, not be laughed at, etc. I just want to know whether or not you would be offended, because I have no desire to cause anyone harm and consider offense the threshold of harm. And I think that I've successfully gleaned from the responses what is relevant to my question, i.e. that no one feels harmed by seeing me. I posted the pic to give a more concrete example, and still, no one seems to think that they would feel harmed.

But troubling to me is the assertion that I am being sexual with anyone. Are all of the girls at the gym whose vulvas are clearly visible (i.e. pretty much all of them) being sexual with me and every other man there? Of course not, and I don't really think that you want to be committed to a position which implies that they are. My penis is not erect. (I've read numerous posts on this site by women who do not think of flaccid penises as sexual objects.) It is not exposed. I don't leer or even make eye contact with anyone. My penis is just there like it always is. If someone wants to take that as sexual, then that is in fact that person's choice, not something forced upon them. Because, again, any man who claimed that a woman had initiated "being sexual" purely because of the way she chooses to dress would clearly be horribly mistaken. I really don't think that you want to say anything like that. I certainly don't.

I think you were missing the point of the responses. If your goal is to get strangers to look at your junk, you've lost. It reflects poorly on you, it suggests you have no real game, and it's off-putting to most women who would rather get to decide whether or not to be sexual with you. It's a bad move period.

Last edited: