Arne Vdw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uffff so many things someone can do with anothers huge bulge :heart_eyes: imagine sitting next to him in the changing room and he lets you rub his bulge, watching it getting rock hard inside his boxer briefs, leaving you with the imagination of what it may looked like inside!!
:blush:

I know what you mean…We’ve waited for so long and his potential seems ~huge~ ;). I think he’s 100% going to do it because he ‘liked‘ many posts on Twitter that talk about him opening an Onlyfans - especially the one Tweet below that hopes he’ll do it within the remainder of the year. I wonder if he will start posting on this account.
View attachment 116207521
Yess!! we need him so bad

Since we might getting an OF soon and maybe seeing some hot stuff, I wanted to see how everyone here imagines his cock!
(1- Use the numbers from the first pic to describe the details of his cock -> also write cut, big/small balls, hairy/trimmed/shaved because they're not included in the picture)
(2- Use the numbers from the second pic to describe the length of his cock)
20200922_125928.jpg
IMG_20191214_164452.jpg

So the way I'm imagining his cock to be is :
Details (1st pic) : 4, 6, 7, 10, 12, big hanging balls, and pubic hair trimmed
Length (2nd pic) : 7, 10 or 13

Since we might getting an OF soon and maybe seeing some hot stuff, I wanted to see how everyone here imagines his cock!
(1- Use the numbers from the first pic to describe the details of his cock -> also write cut, big/small balls, hairy/trimmed/shaved because they're not included in the picture)
(2- Use the numbers from the second pic to describe the length of his cock)
View attachment 116208041View attachment 116208051

So the way I'm imagining his cock to be is :
Details (1st pic) : 4, 6, 7, 10, 12, big hanging balls, and pubic hair trimmed
Length (2nd pic) : 7, 10 or 13
His dick seems cut and straight, or uncut and straight

Uffff so many things someone can do with anothers huge bulge :heart_eyes: imagine sitting next to him in the changing room and he lets you rub his bulge, watching it getting rock hard inside his boxer briefs, leaving you with the imagination of what it may looked like inside!!
ive seen him in the gym... dude is massiveeeeeee... everywhere

i'm still trying to find the videos on ig and tiktok he made during 2020s lockdowns. dancing nonchalantly at a sidewalk, hard or semi in gray joggers. very vpl

Status
Not open for further replies.