Arne Vdw

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was pretty predictable tbh
I guess, just hoped to see more of him. I follow his gym journey and it motivates me as well to push.Not to mention got a giant crush on him.

But we are not entitled to his pics if he doesn't want to share, just wish he didn't like bait for it.

I guess, just hoped to see more of him. I follow his gym journey and it motivates me as well to push.Not to mention got a giant crush on him.

But we are not entitled to his pics if he doesn't want to share, just wish he didn't like bait for it.
He’s tied to a group of these types. Take a look as his IG and related accounts and you will see. Waste of tlme..

Reactions: Anron
Well he has now officially said never any nudes but he's selling "extra sweaty" underwear for 217 USD specifically in case anyone hates themselves enough to buy. "Never meet your heroes" :-'D
They guys are all just ridiculous. Worst part is plenty of those will get sold.. Whatever… I was born at the wrong time with the wrong mentality I guess. I got money on my mind but non in da bank lol meanwhile these twerps are living Cush traveling the world, eating good, and not working.

Well he has now officially said never any nudes but he's selling "extra sweaty" underwear for 217 USD specifically in case anyone hates themselves enough to buy. "Never meet your heroes" :-'D
So the new underwear business is the 'surprise' for his fans, after his X followers count hit 20k?

• Haha
Reactions: 23235111
Status
Not open for further replies.