Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo=large]8067211[/photo]
Well, despite my cock's not small, comparing to these monsters on this place, mine's just average. How I want to enlarge my cock to be bigger

jf22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was growing up and didn't know any better it really did bother me a great deal that I wasn't hung and it felt like everyone around me was, based on stories I heard. I'm maybe over 5 inches hard on a good day. Now that I'm a little older I really don't care and it doesn't bother me at all anymore.

I have a great sex life and I have great confidence in what I have. I feel no need to hide myself in showers, nude beaches, etc.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Happy with what I have when hard. Decent size and proportions and got a few compliments. Obviously, it could have been bigger, but I don’t think it would have given me or my partners any more actual pleasure during sex. When soft, it’s a very run of the mill inoffensive cock. Easy to blend in and not raise too many eyebrows. I don’t want to stand out as the ultra hung guy, so nothing to be ashamed of.

D

deleted814719

None of us should be ashamed of what we are. I've seen and been seen by many associates while in a workout facility locker room and showers. In my experience, there are far more average dicks than monster cocks. In many ways, if you've seen one cock, you've seen them all. Yes, most are circumcised and others are uncut. Some sported a full bush and some were trimmed. Perhaps it was because we were all colleagues but very few guys bothered to cover-up while walking to the showers, sauna, or hot tub. No one seemed embarrassed or ashamed that they were average and the very few hung guys or the equally small number of men with small cocks just acted normally - no show-offs or hiding.

I'm sure most men enjoy their cocks. I know I have from a very young age when I began masturbating even though I couldn't cum. I enjoy edging, masturbating, and having sex with my wife. My dick is fine and has provided me with hundreds of hours of pleasure. So, no, I am not ashamed of my cock.

Now, truth be told, I have wished for an 8" cock so that I could suck it.

Unfulfilled

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
As someone whos under endowment has contributed to a sex life that's been a lifelong failure yeah , I became so self conscious of my lack of size I just stopped making a effort over 20 years ago. Its still a very hard road trying to get back to being sexually active.

Reactions: aratego

SirFroak

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whether you are big or not? Have you ever been in a situation in which your size is being judged ?
8”by 6” here. Never had a bad moment but I would have appreciate if I had a bigger sack!
I'm a grower and a shower. I've never been ashamed of my cock, or my body in general.

I think some of my confidence came from being involved in sports when I was younger, and being good at school. Sounds weird, when the topic is insecurity about your penis, but it's true. From a young age, I developed a strong sense of self, which helped me get through quite a bit that life threw at me later.

So, I didn't really have hang-ups like that, as at my core I was happy with who I was.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a smaller then average size guy I've been ashamed of my size. In my youth I was publicly exposed and made fun of for my size and how it didn't compare to my contemporaries.

In college, especially in a fraternity there were a number of occasions where I was exposed with my brothers for critique by sororities.

I'm small, I know I'm small, I know there's nothing I can do about it, and I know that I can provide some level of sexual satisfaction to females with intercourse. But those early experiences run deep, and married over 20 years in still ashamed sometimes when my wife sees my tiny guy in the light of day. I know she wishes I had more down there but loves what I have with the rest of the package that is me.

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
As a smaller then average size guy I've been ashamed of my size. In my youth I was publicly exposed and made fun of for my size and how it didn't compare to my contemporaries.

In college, especially in a fraternity there were a number of occasions where I was exposed with my brothers for critique by sororities.

I'm small, I know I'm small, I know there's nothing I can do about it, and I know that I can provide some level of sexual satisfaction to females with intercourse. But those early experiences run deep, and married over 20 years in still ashamed sometimes when my wife sees my tiny guy in the light of day. I know she wishes I had more down there but loves what I have with the rest of the package that is me.

I bet your cock looks great, no matter if small or not

Reactions: diver6

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never heard great, if I had a penny the number of times I heard "it looks so cute", or "it's ok they say good things come in small packages", or "it's OK I think it's a sexy little dicklette", how about "mmm yeah but I won't stop sucking you because I'm gagging".

Over 20 years the number of ways my wife has come up with compliment it amazing, although she does remind me (like she said the first time she saw it) "that's a really tiny dick".

Tylet

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Until 14 I went to an all boys boarding school and the obvious (silly) comparison games took place ...... which resulted in me being ashamed of my cock and having the 'nickname' of DD (donkey dick) to constantly remind me.
Wind on to my late teen years, when others were sexually becoming experienced, whilst they were fascinated by the size of my cock no girl was 'willing to take it on'.
I'm a very quick 'erector' so they never saw my other cause for 'shame' ..... when fully at rest I have a very long foreskin, which I thought was 'ugly'. I was so concerned by this that I considered being circumcised but luckily I consulted an 'honest' surgeon, who after having me get erect and seeing how my foreskin fully drew-back over my knob to blend into the shaft, said there was no reason to be circumcised, or ashamed because it was just what 'nature had issued me with' and its length was in proportion to how much my cock grew.
At 19 I met an experienced woman, over twice my age, who took me 'under her wing' and taught me all about sex, that the size of me cock was nothing to be ashamed of, that if 'used properly, with care and consideration, with many women it could be an 'advantage'; also when I'd 'finished' she 'loved' playing with my foreskin, with fingers and mouth, getting me ready again.
The first time I heard, saw and felt her having and orgasm caused by my cock, I stopped being ashamed, and went the opposite of being 'egotistically proud'.
20 years on, having heard probably every comment possible about my cock when first seen, or felt, that egotism has long gone but I must admit that I do still 'get a kick' out of hearing some of them.