Honestly I think he is getting corny.. his constant seducing Tik Tok moving his hands and smiling and lipsync a hip hop and pushing back his hair... : unamused:: unamused:

We wanna see him flexing his biceps, showing his pits.. he seems to be doing efforts to please young girls.. even fanatic christian Joshua Bassett is more charismatic and even when he lipsyncs, he lipsyncs "Good Morning Baltimore" which is not sexy but is gay coded, charming and funny

As a emergencial move I suggest him to call Joshua Bassett to give him tips or at least make a collab to wrestle in the mud in underwear :emoji_point_up::emoji_smiley:

Honestly I think he is getting corny.. his constant seducing Tik Tok moving his hands and smiling and lipsync a hip hop and pushing back his hair... : unamused:: unamused:

We wanna see him flexing his biceps, showing his pits.. he seems to be doing efforts to please young girls.. even fanatic christian Joshua Bassett is more charismatic and even when he lipsyncs, he lipsyncs "Good Morning Baltimore" which is not sexy but is gay coded, charming and funny

As a emergencial move I suggest him to call Joshua Bassett to give him tips or at least make a collab to wrestle in the mud in underwear :emoji_point_up::emoji_smiley:
So you want him to stop pandering the teen girls who buy his music and focus on the men jn their 30s & 40s who may or my not be into musical theater? Party.

So naive of your part to believe that them spent a dime on his lyrical noises :p
I get there is a language barrier. But you should know people who demand of celebrities are entitled. People who crack jokes and mock entitled people shouldn't be on a chopping block before said entitled people.

The irony of "teen girls who "purchase" his music" and "grown ass men making demands" of Asher Angel.

I get there is a language barrier. But you should know people who demand of celebrities are entitled. People who crack jokes and mock entitled people shouldn't be on a chopping block before said entitled people.

The irony of "teen girls who "purchase" his music" and "grown ass men making demands" of Asher Angel.
there is no language barrier. what asher does can barely be considered music, if people were buying that shit he'd have a musical career, he barely has an acting one. might as well pander to people who'll actually pay attention to what he does and just take his shirt off

there is no language barrier. what asher does can barely be considered music, if people were buying that shit he'd have a musical career, he barely has an acting one. might as well pander to people who'll actually pay attention to what he does and just take his shirt off
Ok. Im out if here. I make one comment to someone about not making demands and now randos are throwing attitude about his music. I had no comment to you Andre and I have no opinion on music ive never heard talk to each other.

It's so pathetic when these people start defending a celebrity on a random forum, as if Asher himself is going to thank them for defending his music.
I find it funny they're defending his music as if i said anything (bad or good) about it.

Reactions: Eli Hale
I find it funny they're defending his music as if i said anything (bad or good) about it.
who's they? you're the one defending his music. we're shitting on it, because it's not good. you're the one talking about the people who buy his music being his core audience. no one is buying his music

who's they? you're the one defending his music. we're shitting on it, because it's not good. you're the one talking about the people who buy his music being his core audience. no one is buying his music
I mentioned his music? I said "teen girls who buy his music. That is all I said. Go re-read it. I never defended it or attacked it

I mentioned his music? I said "teen girls who buy his music. That is all I said. Go re-read it. I never defended it or attacked it
and neither were we. we were making fun of his music being shit and you were the one going on about him giving up on the people who buy his music in exchange for horny homos

Reactions: William54
and neither were we. we were making fun of his music being shit and you were the one going on about him giving up on the people who buy his music in exchange for horny homos
This is a narrative. Im so lost. I told one guy to not be entitled and y'all got this?

Reactions: William54