I don't think anything can be expected from him anymore, just like his brother. they are both finished. 😕
Let’s be fair, Asher has talent. He can sing, dance and act. His problem is that he needs to go out on his own to perfect his craft. His music not landing, his acting being kind of one dimensional, even the way he goes about his online persona are a result of his helicopter mom, and growing up wealthy and privileged.

And while there’s nothing wrong with wealth, it often requires the person to work harder to show they didn’t buy their way into the industry. But Asher just seems to do the opposite, he coasts off of being attractive, doesn’t try to expand his acting and pumps out songs that never resonates beyond TT.

Granted it’ll be a lot harder for him to distance himself now that Avi (who is content on having wealthy parent and doing the bare minimum) is away at college, and his mom acted like it was the end of the world.

Again, Asher is talented, he just needs freedom and the right team. I loved his JT covers but then he followed it with three mediocre singles back to back. I’m still not over Shazam 2. How does the lead character get reduced to 5 scenes. He’s not a lost cause but he does need to change it up before the looks start fading.