August Westlake (onlyfans - Chaturbate)

Either you/he never hangs out with girls or you’re joking. No girls swipe right on a guy with only topless photos, he looks self obsessed and just a bit of a dick
He is 5'3 according to him, alot of women in the straight world over emphasize on men's height, if you're not at least 5'8 or 5'9, you'll get little attention.
But yeah he is very depressed about it, every night he post snaps about hating his life, no girls, or something that's not going his way.

what did Kayleb say?
I was trying to find the Twitter post, but it looks like Kayleb deleted it. Basically, Kayleb explained that August was baiting people by faking that he was bi for OF subs, was trying to get subs/donations by randomly saying he was going to be kicked out of his home and be homeless (he’s since done this again on Snapchat), and when Kayleb tried to help him boost his OF presence (to help him in case the homelessness threat was real), August decided to do the bare minimum to just keep people in the sub loop and then grift again to make people feel bad/want to support.

I was trying to find the Twitter post, but it looks like Kayleb deleted it. Basically, Kayleb explained that August was baiting people by faking that he was bi for OF subs, was trying to get subs/donations by randomly saying he was going to be kicked out of his home and be homeless (he’s since done this again on Snapchat), and when Kayleb tried to help him boost his OF presence (to help him in case the homelessness threat was real), August decided to do the bare minimum to just keep people in the sub loop and then grift again to make people feel bad/want to support.
I honestly find it hotter when a straight guy is willing to fuck a guy rather than just pretending to be bi. Point is he is fucking a dude who cares if he really likes guys or girls at that point? And as if Kayleb didn’t like getting his ass ate by him.