August Westlake (onlyfans - Chaturbate)

I was trying to find the Twitter post, but it looks like Kayleb deleted it. Basically, Kayleb explained that August was baiting people by faking that he was bi for OF subs, was trying to get subs/donations by randomly saying he was going to be kicked out of his home and be homeless (he’s since done this again on Snapchat), and when Kayleb tried to help him boost his OF presence (to help him in case the homelessness threat was real), August decided to do the bare minimum to just keep people in the sub loop and then grift again to make people feel bad/want to support.
i talked to this guy on snap few weeks ago, and he told me he is straight, and wont do any scenes with guys anymore. hahaha

Little hard to believe he’s fully straight because he still follows guys/femboys and still liking their pics even after he scrubbed his Twitter of nsfw pictures. Usually bait guys aren’t liking mens pictures. But also not unrealistic because he gives off incel vibes and is so focus on how short he is. Some how if an incel is actually very attractive, they’ll find it hard to date/hook up because they’re so negative.

If you follow his snap stories, it’s pretty easy to see. He has a weird superiority complex while also simultaneously being completely down on himself 1/2 of the time.

I think he’s deleted it since, but on NYE he even posted on Twitter about his depression/low self-esteem in some bizarre posts.