Average Men/Dick

I think avg stastically starts about 5
Statistics are different than real life experiences. Yes, statistics say 5 to 6. This is why many men have an issue with statistics though. We go out thinking we are normal but in all reality we are considered on the small side. Can we pleasure sure, but we have to huff and puff to get there. By we I mean us small penis guys. Consider yourself extremely Lucky.

Reactions: openfly
Statistics are different than real life experiences. Yes, statistics say 5 to 6. This is why many men have an issue with statistics though. We go out thinking we are normal but in all reality we are considered on the small side. Can we pleasure sure, but we have to huff and puff to get there. By we I mean us small penis guys. Consider yourself extremely Lucky.
Thanks--I have no complaints, and so far neither has anyone else--

I used to be paranoid about the size of my flaccid little dick. It took a while for me to get over it and realize that we all have different bodies that someone finds attractive. Being a smaller guy meant that I couldn't rely on my dick to pleasure and connect with others. It's a whole body thing for me IMG_0375.png

I'd say I'm dead on average. 6" BPEL 5" girth.
View attachment 99036941
We are the same size but you are much thinner. I think this matters a lot sometimes. I'm a bit below in length and around the same girth. It looks big cause you are thin. I think at least.

Reactions: gbr2022