Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
[photo=large]7100911[/photo]
Well, mine's 5.1 inches/13 cm girth, some said that's big but I think it's just an average size

In that picture I would consider you big! Definitely above average cock for sure!

Reactions: reuben36

thickbit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some say I am small. What is average? I have a big bodyframe ( not in a good way) . And I am getting obsessed to the feeling that I am not enough.

I am 6.3 BPL and 5.5 girth.

Just to know: Im not into sph at all, quite the opposite.
Am I small?
Struggleing with this...

Reactions: Murphys

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yeah, let's get that info back up I guess... so the worldwide average is 5 long by 4 around. this (which is an easy search online) is it broken down into averages by region. part of the reasoning for the asian grouping being less large, is probably related to the measuring being less voluntary than in others. anyways. enjoy. yes it's in CM because that's more accurate.
penile size map.png

thickbit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...in CM because that's more accurate.
View attachment 33349881

Well thank you. First. I am colorblind :)
Second: I have seen statistics based on studies, but many of those studies were self measured data.
And I am struggleing because i have been rejected . Many said i have a small cock and it really burnt in my mind.

Looking around the internet i can see beautiful bigger than mine cocks and its quite stresses me...

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well thank you... Many said i have a small cock and it really burnt in my mind.

you're dealing with size queens that are trying to reject you on a much more than average penis. It's not the penis probably, but something else. we should probably move this to DM's

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, let's get that info back up I guess... so the worldwide average is 5 long by 4 around. this (which is an easy search online) is it broken down into averages by region. part of the reasoning for the asian grouping being less large, is probably related to the measuring being less voluntary than in others. anyways. enjoy. yes it's in CM because that's more accurate.
View attachment 33349881

Metric measurements are not inherently more (nor less) accurate than imperial (inches).

While the scientific world tends to favor metric measurements, it is not due to accuracy but rather due to convenience.

Reactions: TinyPrincess

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well my wife and I have been to a lot of nude resorts and I have seen friends nude. I would say the average soft dock is around 5” x 4” girth
Hard 6.5-7.5 x 5--6”girth
So your saying the average soft cock from what you have observed is the size of my erect cock. From what I have read 5 inches hard is just about the average

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So your saying the average soft cock from what you have observed is the size of my erect cock. From what I have read 5 inches hard is just about the average

Personally, I would say that the average soft dick is nowhere near 5" long.

Reactions: littleguy2