Video Average to small cocks on good looking dudes

Let’s not let this thread die!
No offence (just to quote an earlier Karen-comment in here) but maybe less Karen-comments from e.g. wilmar will get more users to post clips of good-looking men with small to average cocks on this LPSG-forum. The LPSG-forums that thrive, are the ones without Karen-comments. A great tip to avoid Karen-comments --> If you find a man not good-looking according to you but others may think he is good-looking, just keep your mouth shut and maybe post a clip of a man that you find good-looking with small to average cock.

No offence (just to quote an earlier Karen-comment in here) but maybe less Karen-comments from e.g. wilmar will get more users to post clips of good-looking men with small to average cocks on this LPSG-forum. The LPSG-forums that thrive, are the ones without Karen-comments. A great tip to avoid Karen-comments --> If you find a man not good-looking according to you but others may think he is good-looking, just keep your mouth shut and maybe post a clip of a man that you find good-looking with small to average cock.
I think you're being just a bit too reactive here and taking wilmar's words with bad faith. I think wilmar wasn't saying the guy wasn't good-looking. It was more that the gif you posted didn't show the guy's face, so there was no way to assess if he was good-looking or not. Also, while it would be preferable to see this thread be more active, I too think I would prefer if this stayed a video thread, since there already exists a separate thread for photos. It's still very much important to differentiate the threads or it would not make sense to have two separate ones.

I think you're being just a bit too reactive here and taking wilmar's words with bad faith. I think wilmar wasn't saying the guy wasn't good-looking. It was more that the gif you posted didn't show the guy's face, so there was no way to assess if he was good-looking or not. Also, while it would be preferable to see this thread be more active, I too think I would prefer if this stayed a video thread, since there already exists a separate thread for photos. It's still very much important to differentiate the threads or it would not make sense to have two separate ones.
Don't you think wilmar can handle to reply by him himself or is he a woman who need a man to speak for him or are you yet another Karen who can't stop meddle in other people's business?
If he or she is to criticize for the gif not being a clip, then she is to criticize all the other photos before my gif:s, but she did not do that...
Maybe you need to learn stop meddle in other people's business. One way to kill a forum is by being a Karen and meddle in other people's business and spread that awful Karen-vibes around. Stop being a Karen and mind your own business.

This handsome hunk seems to be a dicklet hunk at first glance (since his dick is tiny when it is soft), but it grows to be just below average when it is fully erected (about 30 sec. into the clip. Yes, it it is shorter than 5 inches = below average).

The GIF-preview to the clip below.
Yeah, quite a lot of LPSG-members are not able to watch clips on LPSG and they do appreciate having snippets in GIF-format of the clip (to see what the clip contains).
Dicklet hunk.gif

The clip with sound.
Dicklet hunk and his erected dick.mp4

@fangs_

In one of the vids from his "pay-for-view" site, when someone asks him his size, he makes that point: that he's pretty small soft, but decent-sized but not big when hard. Yeah, from those vids, I'd peg him at less than 5", maybe 4.5" or so.

Reactions: fangs_
@fangs_

In one of the vids from his "pay-for-view" site, when someone asks him his size, he makes that point: that he's pretty small soft, but decent-sized but not big when hard. Yeah, from those vids, I'd peg him at less than 5", maybe 4.5" or so.
What's his "pay-for-view" site name?

Don't remember. On this thread or maybe "Hunks with Small Cocks" there was a post of his posing pics or gifs with the link attached, where there are dozens of vids of his sessions with clients. The gif of him by the door with a hard-on is taken from these session vids.

Click here for the original videos of Tyler N
Click here for his LPSG thread
Click here for a video where he talks about his dick size

Several years ago, he was on a cam site. He hasn't been on it for a long time. Many of his videos from the cam site are uploaded on his LPSG thread. He was camming to pay bills while he went to college to become an accountant. He's probably an accountant by now.

Last edited:
Click here for the original videos of Tyler N
Click here for his LPSG thread
Click here for a video where he talks about his dick size

Several years ago, he was on a cam site. He hasn't been on it for a long time. Many of his videos from the cam site are uploaded on his LPSG thread. He was camming to pay bills while he went to college to become an accountant. He's probably an accountant by now.
Thanks. I was aware of his Pumping Muscle videos, I had no idea he had done anything else.

A muscle God in his birthday suit 😋
He has a cute dicklet when it is soft but it gets about average when it is fully erected (have seen that in other clips).

Clip with sound (he talks quite a lot in the beginning).
Dicklet muscular hunk, flex-posing.mp4

A muscle God in his birthday suit 😋
He has a cute dicklet when it is soft but it gets about average when it is fully erected (have seen that in other clips).

Clip with sound (he talks quite a lot in the beginning).
Who is this shredded muscle stud?

Reactions: kev2001