Photos & Videos Bam Mikell

None of the Instagram subscriptions are worth it no one is posting anything spicy on there account all there family and friends are following them on.

Don’t fall for it you’re basically paying for Instagram. He’s hot as fuck but he shouldn’t waste our time with this just make an OF if you want our money haha!

I am able to confirm there is NOTHING SPICY about ANY of his paid content. 100% nothing worth paying for. NO nudity NO sexual anything. He is making it seem like there is something worth paying for by calling it "spicy" because that doesn't actually mean anything so he is able to misrepresent what you are paying for without actually misrepresenting it.

This is how a lot of these guys are tricking people out of their money, if you go to report it as fraud or get a refund technically it's not fraud so there is nothing you can do.

I am able to confirm there is NOTHING SPICY about ANY of his paid content. 100% nothing worth paying for. NO nudity NO sexual anything. He is making it seem like there is something worth paying for by calling it "spicy" because that doesn't actually mean anything so he is able to misrepresent what you are paying for without actually misrepresenting it.

This is how a lot of these guys are tricking people out of their money, if you go to report it as fraud or get a refund technically it's not fraud so there is nothing you can do.

You were warned both in this thread and by common sense. Don't feign outrage here.

Any sort of "spicy content" worth buying won't be available on Instagram. He's not going to risk his account being deleted due to a very clear Terms of Service violation for a few dollars.

Reactions: mokopedro
You were warned both in this thread and by common sense. Don't feign outrage here.
Log off and relax for a while buddy, I was just passing a friendly warning/reminder message along since people were still asking. Nothing about my statement implied I was pretending to be a victim or outraged at all.

I was curious and Its only $5. The posts for subscribes are hidden from general public notifications. So far it’s only been a few images and a couple of 10 second clips of him posing in his underwear. He was straight forward on his snap that there wouldn’t be frontal nudity for those the subbed to his IG. Hopefully in the future he’ll post dick, but I don’t think he will anytime soon. IG won’t let you save subscriber posts, so sorry, don’t have anything to share.

I was curious and Its only $5. The posts for subscribes are hidden from general public notifications. So far it’s only been a few images and a couple of 10 second clips of him posing in his underwear. He was straight forward on his snap that there wouldn’t be frontal nudity for those the subbed to his IG. Hopefully in the future he’ll post dick, but I don’t think he will anytime soon. IG won’t let you save subscriber posts, so sorry, don’t have anything to share.
You’ll never see dick or nudity on Instagram, whether it’s paid for or not. They’re super strict with their guidelines unfortunately! Maybe one day he will jump all the way in and do a onlyfans :) *fingers crossed lol!

Please share what you got with us.

Respecfully, Im sorry if this offends you. I've followed this guy on instagram for awhile now but this video of him doing this is new to me. I got excited and posted it.

No escalation, I am just saying. I apologize to have offended you with my shallowness.
Please post the video…I NEED to see it!!

• Love
Reactions: Nerdami0223