Photos & Videos Bam Mikell

Either he will end up lowering his price because presumably not that many people will sub at that price OR he will keep it there because he doesn't really care about the money and figures that some people will pay it if they wanna see the content badly enough. But I can't imagine he will end up with that many subscribers at $50. Of course he has every right to charge what he wants though....but damn.

All his homophobic talk, now he is selling PG13 thirst traps for $50? I feel like we need to make a "Do not support" list so we can keep track of all these guys who just attempt to bait and scam us.
What homophobic talk?

Reactions: deleted2759781
What homophobic talk?
He used to be extremely homophobic and post all over his tiktok about how gays are gross and it’s nasty and making jokes about “the gays” or “those people” as he called them. But he says now his opinion is changed and he’s not like that anymore. So idkkkk :confused:

He used to be extremely homophobic and post all over his tiktok about how gays are gross and it’s nasty and making jokes about “the gays” or “those people” as he called them. But he says now his opinion is changed and he’s not like that anymore. So idkkkk :confused:
Well people CAN change. And people here love to claim that all these straight OF creators are homophobic but like, how homophobic can they be if they show their naked selves off to gay dudes? I'm pretty sure that real homophobes would never do this, not even for good money.

Are you bringing this up...again? Or is there more concrete proof of your homophobia claims?

Wowww. And with that fake ass homeboy accent too : unamused:: unamused:
But yeah seriously he was so down to sell that video to “the gays” to get money. He showed his true colors
People..."homosexual" isn't a slur and unwanted sexual advances from anyone are unwanted.

Not only that but his recent TikToks and posts have been very gay friendly , not even gay baiting bit gay friendly

Reactions: fedhedd
Alright everyone calm down. I said he used to post homophobic stuff. That’s all! That’s just pure fact. It’s all since been deleted. I wasn’t knocking him. Everyone relax. I was just saying a fact. And if he says he’s changed now, good for him!

Omg he use to say those things?? “Those people” is very disgusting are there screenshots?

Reactions: deleted2759781
Are you bringing this up...again? Or is there more concrete proof of your homophobia claims?
All I have is my word but I saw the TikTok live where he was super homophobic. I’m too lazy to look honestly but somewhere in this thread a year or 2 ago I commented on it. It’s been a minute but he stated something to the extent of queers or gays harassing him. I am understanding and supportive of calling out harassment but remember his verbiage was super homophobic.

He just went on a rant on TikTok and came off as a complete homophobe. He got reported on TikTok and said he’s getting banned when homosexuals are harassing him and young girls are twerking and nothing happens with them.
Actually just found my comment. Not too descriptive but it def was homophobic enough for me to react by posting.

• Wow
Reactions: Nerdami0223