Photos & Videos Bam Mikell

Did y'all forget he found his nudes on LPSG year before last? That shit traumatized him. He'll probably never sell explicit content like you're hoping. He literally stated as such on his own thread. Matter of fact, I think it was this one.
Actually, the guys who gey leaked usually end up showing everything on OF. They either think, "what the fuck? It's out there, I'd might as well make money off of it." Or it's a way to take back some power over their nudes. They all say they won't show dick. Levi Conley said that and now look at him.
Saw this on Twitter… wonder if this is what he’s offering on his OF?
The nudes are old. Not from his OF.

I mean one is charging 50 for access, possibly another 50 for sole pics. While Dan is 20$ and has Lives streams on Thursday where he talks and Jerks off while using a toy.

I mean one is charging 50 for access, possibly another 50 for sole pics. While Dan is 20$ and has Lives streams on Thursday where he talks and Jerks off while using a toy.
My point being that these two dudes are quite different in both looks and demeanor. You literally could have said you would rather subscribe to almost anyone else charging less than Bam, yet you chose Dan specifically and I don't get it, lol.

I didn’t pay but it looks like his posts remain at 5. That’s so screwed up he hasn’t posted in days when charging $50. If you want to charge that crazy price you need to be on top of producing content.
He hasn't even logged in since the 31st! Absolutely wild. I was really hopeful that it might have turned out at least decent and maybe it still is early to make a judgment call but he is off to a TERRIBLE fucking start!