Photos & Videos Bam Mikell

Actually just found my comment. Not too descriptive but it def was homophobic enough for me to react by posting.

Somehow I feel like what he said had more to do with being upset that he was being sexually harassed than being homophobic.

Omg he use to say those things?? “Those people” is very disgusting are there screenshots?
There were several videos floating around and even some posted in here of him saying all that. Not sure if they are still posted, Bam does follow this thread and has had things removed already.

Somehow I feel like what he said had more to do with being upset that he was being sexually harassed than being homophobic.
I do remember his live coming from a place of anger and being harassed constantly is not acceptable. However, I also remember thinking what he was saying was really hard to justify as it was blatant angry jabs at the gay community. I like giving people the benefit of the doubt but he rubbed me the wrong way after seeing that.

I do remember his live coming from a place of anger and being harassed constantly is not acceptable. However, I also remember thinking what he was saying was really hard to justify as it was blatant angry jabs at the gay community. I like giving people the benefit of the doubt but he rubbed me the wrong way after seeing that.
I remember that video. What he said wasn't necessarily homophobic but the tone he used was out of pocket. He was definitely frustrated. But to be fair, the gays absolutely did harass him. There was a point in time where almost every TikTok comment was about his looks, his dick, and how hot they find him, even if the video was about something completely different. This was before the leaked videos. He said multiple times, over multiple years, that he loves and supports the gay community though. That should count for something.

All I have is my word but I saw the TikTok live where he was super homophobic. I’m too lazy to look honestly but somewhere in this thread a year or 2 ago I commented on it. It’s been a minute but he stated something to the extent of queers or gays harassing him. I am understanding and supportive of calling out harassment but remember his verbiage was super homophobic.
I wasn't part of the live, but he made a post that people got bent out of shape about where he used the word "homosexuals" which, again, is not a slur. Interesting if went further than that in a live rant though.

Someone in here must have caved and subscribed please let us know if it’s not worth I highly doubt it at that price he’s hot but you could subscribe to 5 different accounts for 50.

idk why he set it so high isn’t the point to get as many subs as possible to get more money I know his customs and PPV’s are probably overpriced as well.

He should have set OF for $10-$15 a month post at least 3-4 times a week

and have his PPV’s be $15 to $25 and more if it’s good enough idk and he could tease subscribers to buy them by sharing video previews go entice buys

Ideally he wouldn’t charge for PPV with a $50 a month subscription but here we are I hope he becomes reasonable at Brings down the monthly sub price eventually.

He's hot, but he does know we can see that all he has so far is 2 videos, 1 pic, and apparently a written post.... for $50? He could justify that price if he had more stuff on there, but he'll probably be one of those guys who creates an outrageously priced OF, doesn't get enough subscribers to their liking, and then just abandons it within two months. Not worth coughing up that type of cash until we know he's serious about it.