Photos & Videos Bam Mikell

He keeps posting about a new post on his OF. I wonder if it’s any good :eek:
What he posted yesterday was a pic of him in a toilet stall from behind. Lifting his shirt up and pulling his shorts down showing his ass. And a pic flexing showing his body and cock

What he posted yesterday was a pic of him in a toilet stall from behind. Lifting his shirt up and pulling his shorts down showing his ass. And a pic flexing showing his body and cock
Oh woww he finally showed ass? Damnn haha never thought he was gonna do that

Honestly save your money i bit the bullet today and he has 6 videos maybe 2 decent ones and 31 photos. He posts videos where he says if you tip him 20 or 30 dollars hell send it to you. For 40 a month im expecting sex tapes not that mediocre bs. Only reason i tried it was because i saw ppl saying it was worth it. Shows me how absolutely whipped the gay men are because someone has a cute face. Honestly i also couldnt get past his dirty nails maybe its because of whatever profession hes in that they are like that but damn its a turn off for me at least. I hope gay ppl would want better for themselves instead of that mediocre stuff. I pay 5 a month with other content creators that actually put out decent content. That’s my review take it as you will.

Honestly save your money i bit the bullet today and he has 6 videos maybe 2 decent ones and 31 photos. He posts videos where he says if you tip him 20 or 30 dollars hell send it to you. For 40 a month im expecting sex tapes not that mediocre bs. Only reason i tried it was because i saw ppl saying it was worth it. Shows me how absolutely whipped the gay men are because someone has a cute face. Honestly i also couldnt get past his dirty nails maybe its because of whatever profession hes in that they are like that but damn its a turn off for me at least. I hope gay ppl would want better for themselves instead of that mediocre stuff. I pay 5 a month with other content creators that actually put out decent content. That’s my review take it as you will.
Thanks for the honest review! I was about to subscribe just to see the ass pics, but couldn't justify $40 just for that. I was hoping there would be some other content to make it seem worth it but clearly not.

That sucks man. Makes sense. You should post his stuff if you feel that way you know. Just ti get it over

Thanks for the honest review! I was about to subscribe just to see the ass pics, but couldn't justify $40 just for that. I was hoping there would be some other content to make it seem worth it but clearly not.
I really wanna see the ass pic soooo bad