Photos & Videos Bam Mikell

Honestly save your money i bit the bullet today and he has 6 videos maybe 2 decent ones and 31 photos. He posts videos where he says if you tip him 20 or 30 dollars hell send it to you. For 40 a month im expecting sex tapes not that mediocre bs. Only reason i tried it was because i saw ppl saying it was worth it. Shows me how absolutely whipped the gay men are because someone has a cute face. Honestly i also couldnt get past his dirty nails maybe its because of whatever profession hes in that they are like that but damn its a turn off for me at least. I hope gay ppl would want better for themselves instead of that mediocre stuff. I pay 5 a month with other content creators that actually put out decent content. That’s my review take it as you will.
You should just leak it maybe after the leak less ppl would sub and he’ll finally bring down the price to a reasonable $15-$10 price range and he’d get a influx of subscribers cuz his price would finally be affordable haha just a thought haha

You should just leak it maybe after the leak less ppl would sub and he’ll finally bring down the price to a reasonable $15-$10 price range and he’d get a influx of subscribers cuz his price would finally be affordable haha just a thought haha
That’s what I’m saying

Thank you for sharing, if you ever want to share his ass pics you would make MANY members of the group Beyond Happy
8AB1F3A4-3D78-485B-8587-E788CFD06A62.jpeg

Its pretty nice but hope he plans to show it off more and eventually spread those cheeks