Dawson Fucks Quinn (fucks him bare for 1 minute starting 10:18 before putting on the condom. Condom disappears around 14:23)

2011, 02, 10 - acm_dawson-fucks-quinn_480p.mp4

Sean fucks Dawson (gets fucked bare starting 10:47 before they put the condom. Condom vanished at 14:07. Condom reappears at 19:22 and vanished again around 20:06. He "takes the condom off" at cumshot but there's literally nothing there xD.)

2011, 04, 21 - acm_sean-pounds-dawson_480p.mp4

Kent fucks Dawson (BB riding for a minute starting 18:04. Condom vanishes around 20:44 but I think they keep the rubber ring on Kent's dick to give the impression of a condom? Clearly no condom at the end).
2011, 05, 12 - acm_kent-dicks-dawson_480p.mp4 at Streamtape.com

This is all for Dawson folks. From that video onwards they enter the full BB phase. I will now start looking at some of the others guy's from CF I got videos and post the ones with broken condom or bareback to condom vids.

Kent fucks Dawson (BB riding for a minute starting 18:04. Condom vanishes around 20:44 but I think they keep the rubber ring on Kent's dick to give the impression of a condom? Clearly no condom at the end).
2011, 05, 12 - acm_kent-dicks-dawson_480p.mp4 at Streamtape.com

This is all for Dawson folks. From that video onwards they enter the full BB phase. I will now start looking at some of the others guy's from CF I got videos and post the ones with broken condom or bareback to condom vids.

Thanks for all of your investigative work! You inspired me to also go through some videos to check.

You should look at "Kent Swallows Dawson's Load" and "Owning Martin". In both scenes, Dawson starts fucking without a condom, puts on a condom, and then the condom vanishes or there is only an empty condom ring left.

The condom ring is obvious in the "Kent Takes It From Travis" scene, because when Travis removes the condom, he accidentally throws it down in a visible location where you can clearly see that it is an empty ring with nothing inside. I guess they eventually gave up on the pretense of using condoms and just went full bareback shortly afterwards.

Thanks for all of your investigative work! You inspired me to also go through some videos to check.

You should look at "Kent Swallows Dawson's Load" and "Owning Martin". In both scenes, Dawson starts fucking without a condom, puts on a condom, and then the condom vanishes or there is only an empty condom ring left.

The condom ring is obvious in the "Kent Takes It From Travis" scene, because when Travis removes the condom, he accidentally throws it down in a visible location where you can clearly see that it is an empty ring with nothing inside. I guess they eventually gave up on the pretense of using condoms and just went full bareback shortly afterwards.
I didn't post Kent scene because it's posted somewhere in this thread.

Martin, I didn't realise there was a condom xD.

2011, 08, 11 - acm_dawson-owns-martin_720p.mp4

CF - Aiden - Aiden fucks Dru.mp4 at Streamtape.com

Condom breaks at the very beginning. Only rubber ring is left and they don't even try to hide it. The camera closes up on his very raw dick.

Nice! I missed that one when I was looking through my video collection. I was mainly looking at Dawson, Travis and Kent videos, so I'll have to add Aiden and Dru to check out.

There is also Kent Fucks Dru Sideways where they put on a condom but then it disappears for the rest of the scene (really obvious when they switch positions and Kent has to pull out completely).