Be honest: do you check the dick of other guys in the urinals?

Last night at the movies, no dividers, a guy was doing the thing I think is really strange where he pisses while using his phone with both hands. I guess texts or candy crush or whatever can’t wait haha. In the meantime, his rather impressive uncut dick, foreskin half-retracted, hung freely from his pants while he went. It was an eyeful and the casualness of his stance made me think he either (1) didn’t care at all or (2) wanted attention.
guys like that are cool!

Reactions: BillM
If its teammates and friends, then yeah, i guess i do, i don't like just stare every time, but i don't try to not look either, and if they are overly plump or shrunk, i might make a comment about it to them too. If its a stranger (not like an opponent wrestler) i don't look unless they are being blatant about being on display, like standing too far back from the urinal or something.
i’ve seen a few guys stand far back and I’m like damn! that’s hot and brave and a lil scary

Reactions: wildcat16 and BillM
This seems reasonable and a good general rule. Why is It that America always wants to be isolating, anti social and assuming that a stranger equals danger? It makes me want to find a country where socialization doesn't end just because your fly is open lol
You and I both!

Reactions: BillM and 1NiceRod
NOLA Po’Boys on Bourbon Street has one very cramped men’s restroom that I’m sure was makeshift. There’s one trough urinal which is barely large enough to accommodate two guys standing side by side. When I walked in there was one guy already there standing in the middle, he actually moved over so we could piss at the same time. He def checked out my cock before he zipped and left. Oh....and if you’re standing outside the room you notice that it’s built out of wood planks with sizable gaps in between. Anyone passing by can look right in at the urinal.
There is/was some gay bar on Bourbon Street that the entire wall behind the urinals is a mirror. Not sure if it is still there or not because the last time I was there was when when I was in NOLA for Mardi Gras when I was in college back in the mid 90s.

Reactions: deleted24073141
Last night I was at the pub and get for a piss in the urinal. Two guys came either side of me and I got a good look at their dicks. One was cut, long, and had no pubes. The other was uncut and small, massive bush, he looked at my dick too. I turned my hips a bit so he could see more. Looked like his dick got a bit bigger as well.

Absolutely! But I’m also gay, dick obsessed and a size queen, so… lol
Are we brothers? Perfect description of me. And yes, checking out other dicks at the urinal is mandatory.