Be honest: do you check the dick of other guys in the urinals?

Be cool & calm. use your peripheral vision then use a full gaze if possible. stay aware of surroundings
There are a couple of things that have worked well for me:

1) If I’m heading to the restroom and notice a guy I’d like to try check out heading in the same direction, I will discreetly slow down by pretending to type a text to give them time to get in the restroom and get fully unzipped. I find it easier to check someone out if I come in after them and they’re already peeing. This is what I do at places like bars or movie theaters so it’s not always possible.

2) If I finish peeing first, I pretend to have trouble with my zipper for a second which gives me a chance to move my head and hopefully position it in a way that I can discreetly take a look.

3) sometimes you’re lucky and the restroom has reflective walls that can show the other person clearly. I usually use the stall, take my time “peeing” and hope to have someone next to me

4) Take a look at how the sinks and mirrors are positioned in relation to the urinals. Sometimes you get luck and the restroom is designed in a way that some of the sinks allow you to have a better view of the urinals. I take my time there pretending to check my teeth or contact lenses

1) If I’m heading to the restroom and notice a guy I’d like to try check out heading in the same direction, I will discreetly slow down by pretending to type a text to give them time to get in the restroom and get fully unzipped. I find it easier to check someone out if I come in after them and they’re already peeing. This is what I do at places like bars or movie theaters so it’s not always possible.

2) If I finish peeing first, I pretend to have trouble with my zipper for a second which gives me a chance to move my head and hopefully position it in a way that I can discreetly take a look.

3) sometimes you’re lucky and the restroom has reflective walls that can show the other person clearly. I usually use the stall, take my time “peeing” and hope to have someone next to me

4) Take a look at how the sinks and mirrors are positioned in relation to the urinals. Sometimes you get luck and the restroom is designed in a way that some of the sinks allow you to have a better view of the urinals. I take my time there pretending to check my teeth or contact lenses
Ohhh very clever tips! I may try!

Reactions: 5inchAussie

I also do no 1 and 2, especially the first one. It depends on the urinal setup. chances are I got a little peek. On lucky days, that person uses a phone on one hand...

Was at a large music festival yesterday. The open trough urinals was a smorgasbord of cock! They were packed with guys shoulder to shoulder. Saw plenty of nice cocks and enjoyed showing off mine too.

Was at a large music festival yesterday. The open trough urinals was a smorgasbord of cock! They were packed with guys shoulder to shoulder. Saw plenty of nice cocks and enjoyed showing off mine too.
Cool. Where did this happen at?

Any with semi's? What sizes did you see?
Soft ones and semi's. Small, medium, large. The vast majority had foreskins, there may have been a few cut ones.

Currently in Japan, and have loved looking at all the cock at the busy urinals. Always guys lined up so pissing dicks on the left and right
Hot! Any specific places in Japan?

Currently in Japan, and have loved looking at all the cock at the busy urinals. Always guys lined up so pissing dicks on the left and right

I’m in Tokyo right now. Toilets in the train stations have been amazing
Lot of salarymen on their way to/from work? Often, they're so engrossed with their phones, you could be staring directly at their cocks and they wouldn't even notice. :) It's also nice if/when you catch a group of them after they've been drinking and celebrating and they become VERY relaxed.

Lot of salarymen on their way to/from work? Often, they're so engrossed with their phones, you could be staring directly at their cocks and they wouldn't even notice. :) It's also nice if/when you catch a group of them after they've been drinking and celebrating and they become VERY relaxed.
Yep! Mostly salarymen, but also a lot of young guys too. So oblivious that I’m staring at their pissing cocks

I Look and like to be looked at. Anyone else seen guys purposefully stand back from the urinal as they pee? so hot…and brave

Attachments

Reactions: mrbigdoc