Beaches, bulges, boners and more

Chris80528

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Has anyone else had any experiences while out at the beach or in public with enjoying the sights of the male and female body? Our first trip to St. Martin took us to Orient Beach on the French side. The first day we were in the general area which is topless. My girl Karen was commenting on all the different body styles and bulges. We took a walk down the beach and say the adjacent area was a nude beach. That night we talked about trying it out which really excited Karen into her best blow job ever. The next day we went to the nude beach. It was exciting to listen to her comments. She was rubbing herself which got me erect, which excited her into taking the picture. That night was our best sex ever! We are now looking for new places, Any Suggestions?

Reactions: submit452

ChicagoThickDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had many great experiences when I lived in San Diego. Check out my posts.
Early years while at Blacks Beach I was just into checking out the women and partying with some couples.
Later years I was somewhat bi-curious and got into checking out cocks.
Living in Chicago now and would probably pursue bisexual couples if I was there. I had opportunities when I was there.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone else had any experiences while out at the beach or in public with enjoying the sights of the male and female body? Our first trip to St. Martin took us to Orient Beach on the French side. The first day we were in the general area which is topless. My girl Karen was commenting on all the different body styles and bulges. We took a walk down the beach and say the adjacent area was a nude beach. That night we talked about trying it out which really excited Karen into her best blow job ever. The next day we went to the nude beach. It was exciting to listen to her comments. She was rubbing herself which got me erect, which excited her into taking the picture. That night was our best sex ever! We are now looking for new places, Any Suggestions?

The nude beach is gone (we were just there). Women can still go topless, though. The problem with the nude beach situation is that the people that SHOULD be nude aren't and the people that SHOULDN'T be nude are. LOL!

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The nude beach is gone (we were just there). Women can still go topless, though. The problem with the nude beach situation is that the people that SHOULD be nude aren't and the people that SHOULDN'T be nude are. LOL!
That's true and sad, however it's always a nice experience, especially if you are with a person you like

Reactions: bigwillywonka