Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I hope we get to see his hairy hole, looking forward to it

I am surprised. I saw the video; it's not bait this time and he actually shows his hole and gets pegged. I'm not a hole person but I'm sure a lot are and I'm glad it's not bait.

D

deleted1264785

I am surprised. I saw the video; it's not bait this time and he actually shows his hole and gets pegged. I'm not a hole person but I'm sure a lot are and I'm glad it's not bait.

You watched a different video than I did. There is absolutely no penetration shot in the video, The toy never enters him and it's all faked. He does get rimmed and this is the most hole I've seen him show. But there was no penetration of his ass shown at all. NONE! It's like the Nacho Vidal pegging video.

LegoPhilantropist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You watched a different video than I did. There is absolutely no penetration shot in the video, The toy never enters him and it's all faked. He does get rimmed and this is the most hole I've seen him show. But there was no penetration of his ass shown at all. NONE! It's like the Nacho Vidal pegging video.
tenor (4).gif

Reactions: oddpurple

Jess13

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Thanks. I was skeptical of the quick jump from clench and tease to ram me. At least he's showing more than he normally does.

I don't know what the point is of giving a false review. People are just going to make note of the person and refuse to ever trust again. Pretty sure this vid is going to leak, proving what is and isn't.

D

deleted1264785

Thanks. I was skeptical of the quick jump from clench and tease to ram me. At least he's showing more than he normally does.

I don't know what the point is of giving a false review. People are just going to make note of the person and refuse to ever trust again. Pretty sure this vid is going to leak, proving what is and isn't.

He's done this before. There's a video where a woman fingers him and the exact same thing happens, no actual penetration shown. So I'm not that shocked. Seeing that Lorenzo V and Thony G (and all the other consistent fakers out there) never really lose anything because of it, I doubt he will either.

Jess13

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
He's done this before. There's a video where a woman fingers him and the exact same thing happens, no actual penetration shown. So I'm not that shocked. Seeing that Lorenzo V and Thony G (and all the other consistent fakers out there) never really lose anything because of it, I doubt he will either.
He's lost me. I will never buy. Thanks for your honest review.

cashare

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

You're right. As said, I'm not a hole person, so I didn't care much for the pegging part. I was wondering why he was overreacting for such tiny pegs. Yeah it's most definitely fake.

Reactions: deleted1264785

kopfstand

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
3L.png