Ben Azelart

there's also him thanking a fan account for supporting him, when he came outView attachment 61486051

Yeah its always been surprising that more people on here / online in general aren't into Julien as much I mean he is no Ben, but he's actually gay and still pretty cute

Reactions: Teamphotoshoot
I love Ben. I think he makes the best YouTube videos of the group, and I think his shaved or very lightly haired armpits are so hot! And he loves to show them off.

Reactions: Pete144
This is one of the most not PG13 videos that they made and I am so happy about it. They even talk about getting hard. I will post bulge photos in the Jeremy Hutchins and Andrew Davila threads later too. We got some of the best bulges ever from them.

Attachments

This is one of the most not PG13 videos that they made and I am so happy about it. They even talk about getting hard. I will post bulge photos in the Jeremy Hutchins and Andrew Davila threads later too. We got some of the best bulges ever from them.
Such a hot bulge! I’d love to see them start to ”age up” their content, but I don’t think daddy Brent would like that too much… wants to keep the PG ad friendly dollars flowing.