Ben Azelart

Such a hot bulge! I’d love to see them start to ”age up” their content, but I don’t think daddy Brent would like that too much… wants to keep the PG ad friendly dollars flowing.
I feel like the difference between PG money and PG-13 money it’s like the difference between new money and old money. Could go either way but if they were to start catering tune audiences their age there’s a good chance they would make a lot more money but it could go either way

it is bizarre why all these boys are too careful to show anything
because they're part of amp squad. their audience isn't really trying to see bulges and such. hope they stop with the "kiddie" stuff soon though. would love to see more mature (for his age-wise) stuff/content

because they're part of amp squad. their audience isn't really trying to see bulges and such. hope they stop with the "kiddie" stuff soon though. would love to see more mature (for his age-wise) stuff/content
They are close to aging outta this stuff soon I hope atleast

that's what you would think right? but Ben is 20 years old, Andrew is almost 22, and Brent is 24
The Clickbait videos and bad editing are some of the things that kill me. Also apparently none of them own a microphone or boom mic, every time any one of them says welcome back to my YouTube channel they are practically screaming and echoes around the room very loudly, clearly it’s just the mic on the camera

Reactions: Andrew B Johns
that's what you would think right? but Ben is 20 years old, Andrew is almost 22, and Brent is 24
I mean one would hope that Ben and esp Andrew will break away from the cringe soon. Brent on the other hand I can’t see him ever not being cringe and playing to the children. He’s just weird lol