Best reaction of your size from a mature women

Triceps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was 20, in my room, at night, in the dark, a woman 18 years older than me took my flaccid penis in her mouth. We were lying on the ground. After a few seconds she pulled my sex out of her mouth to tell me : Oh boy, your dick is large ! It is a good memory :)

Reactions: lapdog2001

Londoner41

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was 20, in my room, at night, in the dark, a woman 18 years older than me took my flaccid penis in her mouth. We were lying on the ground. After a few seconds she pulled my sex out of her mouth to tell me : Oh boy, your dick is large ! It is a good memory :)

Hot. Done anything more since ?
iences since ?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I lost my virginity to a friend's mom. When she took it out for the first time she just said "I knew it!" And then talked about nothing but how big I was for the rest of our encounter. There were lots of "oh my god"s and "holy shit"s. I was at an age where I had no idea that I was unusual in that department, so it was quite surprising. Especially when she kept saying how much bigger I was than her husband.

this is pretty similar to one I was going to mention
I didn't realize initially but I figured it out later the same day but the mom of a friend of mine had either figured out, heard something somehow, or just had a feeling about me and wanted to see. but I was invited over and she decided we would go swimming for the afternoon, naturally I didn't have a swimsuit with me but she said she would pick me up one. I didn't want her to go to any trouble but she said she'd be glad to buy me swimtrunks since she "hadn't thought of it" till just then. I normally pay my own way but it was really not going to be a major expense and they lived in a HUGE house. It was actually big enough that I had gotten lost the first time I was in it.
Anyway she took just me to the store and grabbed a speedo. I was a bit shy and said there were other suits and she insisted that the speedo was the best choice because the larger siwm trunks were for kids or old people not young adults lke myself.
So I try it on and come out she is looking at my package the entire time smiling and with her eyes all wide and she has a few lines she says. It was many years ago but.
"wow, I hope you are easy on your girlfriend."
"yah you are too big for a speedo we'll get you something more modest."
and while I changed into the other trunks when I came out she was like
"Italian stallion huh?" I am quite Italian and have an Italian surname
there were some OMG's in there to sprinkled in

I actually love milfs

BrianBoulder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started a new job out of college. Flew out to Phoenix for a 2 week training. One Friday, got done with training at 10a. Got to the room and put on my "speedo" and went to the pool. Just two girls there on opposite sides of the pool. One was suning, while the other was reading a magazine. She was in her late 30s to early 40s nice body with big boobs wearing a pink bikini. I got a chair on the short side in between them. I then walked over to the stairs and got into the pool. I swam for a few minutes and got out and sat in my chair. Aboit 30 min had gone by and the cute pink bikini lady came over close by. I said Hi and she said Hi and she needed to move because the palm trees were blocking her sun. We started talking. She was from Florida and met a guy through on line dating and came out here to meet him. Unfortunately, he wasn't the guy she thought he was and she was here til Sunday evening. Ana was a cheerleader for Florida State, owns a gym and is the aerobics, etc instructor, and had been divorced for many years. She watched me swim earlier and asked if I was or use to be on a swim team. I played along and said yes. She thought so by my swimming and my "speedo". Ana said I look great in them, I fill it out well, and wished more guys wore them because girls like to look too. Not many guys at her gym wore speedos. I also told her she looked great in her bikini and where did she get it. We talked more about swimsuit stories, shopping for a swimsuit, etc. I get a semi when talking about one of my favorite subjects. I know Ana saw my penis move a few times while talking. I needed to get into the cold water before it eventually popped out.
We got into the water and I sat down along the side. Ana sat next to me and placed her hand on my "speedo" and asked if it was okay. I didn't say anything. I put my arm around her and placed my hand on her left boob. I soon lifted her top up as she lowered my "speedo". Ana sighed, put her head back and her eyes closed. She had never seen or felt a cock this big before. We played with each other for awhile then others came to the pool. She asked if I wanted to continue this in her room? She got out and sat in her chair waiting for him to go down and fit in the "speedo" again.
We got to her room and got naked. She wanted it slow due to my girth and length. Lots of "Good pain and stretching" she said. Her ex husband had an okay size cock, but didn't fill her up or get deep. At first, she couldnt take me all in. Her girl friends were going to be jealous. Ana took pics of my cock for proof. She was very limber and lots of fun positions.
We enjoyed the weekend together swimming, working out/hiking in our spandex and going out to the mall, etc wearing spandex. Lots of pics of me and us wearing too. We even went to an adult store so she could make a mold of my penis for her new dildo. (Different experience)
Sunday night, I took her to the airport wearing my spandex. Ana was still walking funny and im wondering what security thought watching her walk and see a big penis dildo in her suitcase.
Her gf's teased her for several days about her walk and teaching her classes.
We stay friends and I keep meaning to visit her in Florida.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was a senior in high school working as a grocery bagger and she was a cashier. Our first encounter I remember her saying, what are they putting in those school lunches.

meadow7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotta restart this. I was nailing a 6 foot tall hot Polish woman who exclaimed, "you're a man!" I said thanks, and she said, "I don't play with boys."

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've got too much humility and can only go what others have said, but my wife who is ten years older than myself has commented quite often on the size, especially in relation to all the other guys she has had sex with when we were swinging. In fact, when we met and first had sex, my then young dick was one of the first things I remember her being amazed over.

Although most of the woman I had sex with when we were swinging were older than me and might have acted impressed, the only one to actually say so was a regular playmate who was sixteen years older than me and whose husband was barely above a micropenis when erect.

Kalel2423

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
a few years ago I hit on this older woman at the bar probably 55yrs old she invited me back to her place. I got the we started kissing she got naked the got in her knees and pulled my pants down. I was rock hard she started laughing and got up and said sorry hunny ur too small for me. she said I can just watch her with her dildo. so I sat back and watched her pull out this huge 11in dido and cum all over it

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gotta restart this. I was nailing a 6 foot tall hot Polish woman who exclaimed, "you're a man!" I said thanks, and she said, "I don't play with boys."

I know who you're talking about. She wanted me to shave my head and wrap myself in cellophane so she could use me as 6 foot dildo. I told her I wasn't 6 foot and she said she was trying to work her way up.

She did pay for the haircut though

Reactions: Call_Me_Dave

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had a Skype chat with another member on here who’s older than I am and I consider a friend. It was just a friendly conversation about this & that, not a cam session or anything, but eventually the conversation went “there” and I gave her a peek at me soft. She very matter-of-factly responded with, “Oh, you really are huge.”

It was just an honest assessment in a non-sexual situation, but given her particular level of experience and apparent sincerity, it was pretty flattering and gave me more validation about my size than any numbers in a study ever could.

D

deleted1168963

When I was a maintenance man at a apartment complex and as i worked outside either maintaining the pool or general lawn maintenance an older woman (she was 40 i was 24) always struck up a conversation with me on weekends from her downstairs porch. Finally asks meet over from dinner at her place. We are then got drunk and i used my keys to take a midnight swim in the pool. I swan in my underwear and she in her panties (she chose not to wear her swimsuit since i didn’t have one). We went back to her place drunk and soaked. We made out and when i pulled off my soaked clothes she looked down at my erection and stared at it open mouthed “Holy shit! I am the luckiest woman in the world” I fucked here brains out and staggered out of her apartment at 600 in the morning. We continued the affair for about 8 months. She even bragged to her sister how big i was.

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had a few from the matures especially from those who were married and only known a husband of 5 or 6 inches for years and now they are shocked and very vocal to have a big cock. One said go ahead and get some lube or you'll rip my guts out, lol.

My favorite was the next door neighbor who was a mature to me at the time as she was 35. When she removed my shorts her eyes lit up and she said " how old are you again"?

DC98

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not necessarily size, but a short-term hook up I played with for a while was very vocal about my shooting ability. She was an older divorced bartender at the local restaurant and would beg for me to cum. Said it was the hottest she ever experienced and would ask for me to cum all over her tits and ass at the end of our sessions. Now it could have just been that she was just doing that for my benefit (appreciated and it worked) but none of the younger women were into that. Definitely hot.