best song to have sex to

D_Eric Banana

Experimental Member
Media
I realy like "Slow" and "Sensitized" by Kylie Mingue, the songs are so HOT! Maybe a bit too slow to bang on, but they always get me in the right mood!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I can agree with 'Slow' here above, but I also imagine a hot sexy latin environment to have sex with a lot of interaction of the bodies and then I like 'She bangs' from Ricky Martin. Don't know why, but it has something sensual, touching, sweaty bodies...:rolleyes:

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not like music during sex. Maybe I'd put some industrial, ambient electronic music, or even some spacey sounding nineinchnails during SM/B&D, or I'd put on music that the submissive hates. <eg>

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stranglehold by Ted Nugent. It is a long song and it has the perfect beat. Anyone remember Jennifer Aniston dancing to it and kissing another girl in the movie Rockstar?

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife likes do it to me one more time by whoever, i'm not big on music in the background, i want to hear her moans

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
another thing I would like to add is I do not always like music playing during sex. It depends on when and where. In the hot tub, we play music, in the bedroom we do not.