Big age gap relationships

Santiwannaahug

Loved Member
Media
Why is it that it is so much more common for gay relationships to have big age gaps compared to straight couples? Personally, i´ve always fancied older men and i´ve only been with guys way older than me. I find them not only more physically attractive but I guess i also assume they must be more skilled in bed. Youngest one i´ve been with was 24. He was hot af, nice, attentive and a ver good top too, but compared to other, older men... they have pleased me more and have helped me expand my sexual horizons in terms of kinks and such.
So, do guys here share similar opinions? Are you into way older guys? Do you have an age limit? What´s the oldest you´ve been with? Do you think that it is normal or okay for young, barely-legal guys to date or have sex with older men? What´s you guys´ opinions?

Kudo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was 20, I dated a guy 20 years older than me. What I learned from this is the more mature partner could end up carrying a heavier emotional load in the relationship, leading to exhaustion and potentially a breakup. I was young; I did not see this, so it all ended after a couple of years. In my experience, the more significant the gap between partners, the more likely the relationship will struggle. But this is not always the case. I am sure there are a lot of successful stories out there :)

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I admit that young(er) men are cute/hot, I can't imagine anything more than a casual hookup (not that that's going to happen). What? We go out to dinner and the waitress says, "And what can I get for your grandson?"? No thanks.

hugosballs

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish I was more amenable to being in an age gap relationship. I love older men a lot and find them more patient, sexy, and mature, and I relate to them a lot more than most men my age. But I worry that should I meet an older man that I like and want to introduce to my family, I'm going to be met with a lot of pearl-clutching and skepticism about my partner as opposed to being welcoming. It doesn't help that I'm the kind of person who's very vulnerable to shame in the first place. I know that they just worry, and I know that if I really think an older man is someone who would make me happy I need to just be unashamed and unconcerned with what my family thinks, but to a certain degree I just can't help it. I guess the next best thing would be to date a man close to my age, and with time see him become the daddy of my dreams, but I don't want to feel like I'm compromising by doing that.

Santiwannaahug

Loved Member
Media
I wish I was more amenable to being in an age gap relationship. I love older men a lot and find them more patient, sexy, and mature, and I relate to them a lot more than most men my age. But I worry that should I meet an older man that I like and want to introduce to my family, I'm going to be met with a lot of pearl-clutching and skepticism about my partner as opposed to being welcoming. It doesn't help that I'm the kind of person who's very vulnerable to shame in the first place. I know that they just worry, and I know that if I really think an older man is someone who would make me happy I need to just be unashamed and unconcerned with what my family thinks, but to a certain degree I just can't help it. I guess the next best thing would be to date a man close to my age, and with time see him become the daddy of my dreams, but I don't want to feel like I'm compromising by doing that.
I get what you say. Personally, i´ve never been one to care what my family says about my sexuality. I have never dated a guy, so I have never had to introduce them to anyone, but even if i dated a guy, regardles of their age, I wouldn´t bother to introduce him to my family

Reactions: Compiler

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Why is it that it is so much more common for gay relationships to have big age gaps compared to straight couples? Personally, i´ve always fancied older men and i´ve only been with guys way older than me. I find them not only more physically attractive but I guess i also assume they must be more skilled in bed. Youngest one i´ve been with was 24. He was hot af, nice, attentive and a ver good top too, but compared to other, older men... they have pleased me more and have helped me expand my sexual horizons in terms of kinks and such.
So, do guys here share similar opinions? Are you into way older guys? Do you have an age limit? What´s the oldest you´ve been with? Do you think that it is normal or okay for young, barely-legal guys to date or have sex with older men? What´s you guys´ opinions?
Im in my 20s and Ive only been with 4 guys and all of them have been 4 to 5 decades older than me.

The first was with my neighbour when I was younger, it was kind of taboo, but I had a lot of fun and enjoy the sex and exploration, I only stopped seeing him as I had to move interstate for college. The second was a lovely older man that I met while swimming at a public pool, it was flattering and I was very turned on by the attention.

The third guy I met on silverdaddies and the very first deliberate targetted manner to find an older male, we are still together and its been a few years. The fourth guy was just by chance during covid lockdown, when my fuckbuddy couldnt see me because his family was staying with him and he "farmed" me out so to speak to lovely older friend of his. It was totally blind scenario, I never met him or spoke to him and trusted my fuckbuddy and just turned up to his house. My current fuckbuddy obviously knows I have a type and from the way his friend treated me and the wonderful sex we had, its obvious he gave him a full description of what to do and not do with me. I kinda suspected this would happen and really had no issues as I was very pleased and satisfied with the outcome.

All 4 guys have been larger, taller and much older than me and were very much Alpha Tops, as I am a very submissive bottom, yes I do have a type that I am not only attracted to and enjoy having sex with, but also allow me to express my submissive feminine ways. This is probably a result of the very first guy I was with and its what I really love and enjoy and if its consenting between two adults, thats all that really matters in the end. I have not had a need or desire to look elsewhere and Ive been with my current fuckbuddy for a few years.

maxdenozo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haven't been in a relationship with an older guy, but i've hooked up with older men. in my early twenties, there was this 50 y/o i blew in the parking garage of a shopping mall, and that was great, but i don't know if i could commit to a relationship. while they're sexually attractive, being at such a different place in your life than your partner sounds so strenuous. being friends with or hooking up with someone older is cool, but i wouldn't feel comfortable tying myself to someone with decades more life experience; i'd never feel on their level

bi2

Superior Member
Media
haven't been in a relationship with an older guy, but i've hooked up with older men. in my early twenties, there was this 50 y/o i blew in the parking garage of a shopping mall, and that was great, but i don't know if i could commit to a relationship. while they're sexually attractive, being at such a different place in your life than your partner sounds so strenuous. being friends with or hooking up with someone older is cool, but i wouldn't feel comfortable tying myself to someone with decades more life experience; i'd never feel on their level

With my current fuckbuddy he is 4 decades older than me, physically when it comes to sex, its great, no issues we both enjoy our connection.

Our relationship is purely carnal, there is no personal or intimacy connection we seek or want.

Outside of sex, if I happen to stay at his place overnight or for a few days, we simply hangout. He might do some work or read and I will be either chilling with Netflix, on the computer or playing games. Its like a couple of guys just hanging out doing there on thing. I like it and he likes it too, its company, its a chilled environment for both of us. There has not been a need to be deep and meaningful with each other. Despite the huge age gap, we get along really fine. Sex is what brings us together and in many ways him cumming deep inside me, bonds us intimately. That connection of breeding makes us "close" by defintion.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Assuming the data supports the position you posit, one possibility would be that heterosexual couples meet and married younger at higher rates than homosexual couples in order to start families.

It would hardly make sense for a man to start a family with a much older woman whose childbearing years are over or nearly over. Likewise, it makes little sense for a younger woman to start a family with a much older man who might not be vital enough, or live long enough, to support the family.

The best strategy for raising a family is for heterosexual couples in their younger years to get together at roughly the same age. Homosexual couples do not face the same dynamic. They are not raising families in the same proportion as heterosexual couples, and gay couples do not face the same biological clock.

Reactions: iacky

Santiwannaahug

Loved Member
Media
Im in my 20s and Ive only been with 4 guys and all of them have been 4 to 5 decades older than me.

The first was with my neighbour when I was younger, it was kind of taboo, but I had a lot of fun and enjoy the sex and exploration, I only stopped seeing him as I had to move interstate for college. The second was a lovely older man that I met while swimming at a public pool, it was flattering and I was very turned on by the attention.

The third guy I met on silverdaddies and the very first deliberate targetted manner to find an older male, we are still together and its been a few years. The fourth guy was just by chance during covid lockdown, when my fuckbuddy couldnt see me because his family was staying with him and he "farmed" me out so to speak to lovely older friend of his. It was totally blind scenario, I never met him or spoke to him and trusted my fuckbuddy and just turned up to his house. My current fuckbuddy obviously knows I have a type and from the way his friend treated me and the wonderful sex we had, its obvious he gave him a full description of what to do and not do with me. I kinda suspected this would happen and really had no issues as I was very pleased and satisfied with the outcome.

All 4 guys have been larger, taller and much older than me and were very much Alpha Tops, as I am a very submissive bottom, yes I do have a type that I am not only attracted to and enjoy having sex with, but also allow me to express my submissive feminine ways. This is probably a result of the very first guy I was with and its what I really love and enjoy and if its consenting between two adults, thats all that really matters in the end. I have not had a need or desire to look elsewhere and Ive been with my current fuckbuddy for a few years.
I loved reading this, thanks for your openness. Part of why I started this thread has to do with what you mention about your first relationship, about boys having their first time with "taboo" older guys. In my case, those first times were, as you also say, fun and enjoyable, despite being taught they should be wrong

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It can work, my first same-sex relationship was with a guy 33 years older than me, I didn't know I was interested in guys but he knew when my cock responded to him one day at work and let me know his thoughts there. I had to admit he was right and I was curious so responded to his invitation to dinner, and very soon I was starting to learn about guys..
I didn't think an older guy was any more taboo than having sex with a man at the time, initially I felt guilty about the whole thing but it felt good and continued to get better, and in part the taboo was part of my curiosity. In time I also met lots of other like minded people including several young guys who were with older men and found it wasn't just me, the guilt didn't stay around very long.

Later, after he had passed I met a woman 18 years older than me and what started off as recreational sex developed into a relationship, we got on really well, I found her very attractive and I could turn her on in a way she craved. Our weekly sex sessions were messy and passionate, and even more so when she decided she wanted me bare.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I loved reading this, thanks for your openness. Part of why I started this thread has to do with what you mention about your first relationship, about boys having their first time with "taboo" older guys. In my case, those first times were, as you also say, fun and enjoyable, despite being taught they should be wrong

No problems at all and thank you for liking my post.

With my first MM sexual experience, it was with a much older man, we had a lot of fun and I loved the attention, both on a personal level and on a sexual level. As he was a neighbour and lived close by, I can say that once we first hooked up, I would see him almost every day. During the weekdays it was usually a lot shorter and quick but on the weekends, I would stay for a few hours. Being dominated by a much older, stronger, larger mature Top was exhilirating experience for me, especially as I become more feminine, submissive bottom with him. Ironically because of the age difference, I felt very safe and comfortable and knew he had to keep our hookups, very discreet and private because of the taboo nature. We never communicated electronically, because we lived so close to each other. He knew also which times I would turn up to his place and come through the back door. Funnily enough no pun intended, he "came through my back door" as well. lol

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We're basically twinsies lol

• Haha
Reactions: Santiwannaahug