Big Cock Big Law

davekcmo

Cherished Member
Media
Folks-

I started another story. It's m/m, and actually, m/mmmmmm. Mm, mm, good as Campbell's used to say. : ). It is fiction, and I started it with a thought of having it be a short story, but it has grown in length, like a good cock down my throat! I am currently writing Chapter 28, so this may be an ongoing series for the next few months. I hope you enjoy it, and please give me feedback as you read it.

Dave

-------------------------------------------------------------

Big Cock Big Law

Chapter 1

The summer between my second and third year of law school, I landed a summer internship with a big law firm in the city. I was a good student, but not too outgoing. Focused and deprived of sex for the most part in school. There were a couple of random hook ups toward the end of the semester to take the edge off of exams, but I didn’t really count that as even sex. It was more masturbation with someone else’s hand.

I got settled into a sublet the weekend before my job started. A studio three blocks away from the office. Easy commute on foot. It had a fold out couch that was also my bed, my dining room table and my reading room. I picked up the keys on Saturday afternoon, and was unpacked by dinner. Not knowing anyone, I opened Grindr and noted four or five options within feet of my new digs. I took an interest in a muscular powerlifter with a hairy chest and beefy arms. He was definitely lickable. And fuckable. I messaged him, but he signed off as there was another picture that was only 6 feet away from him. I suspect the phones were six feet apart while their owners were more closely entwined. I switched off the app and headed out to get dinner. I picked up pizza and was eating in front of the TV when I got a Grindr message, “hey buddy, nice pics.” I replied, “thanks, same to you.” He said, “you appear to be close to me now, wanna hook up?” I replied, “sure” and then he vanished again.

I switched off the TV after a while, put the rest of the pizza in the fridge and headed to bed. My phone went off at 2 am, with that guy saying, “you up?” At this point I ignored him. He pinged me again about 20 minutes later, “I could really use some good night head.” I had drifted off to sleep by then, so I did n’t see the message until the am. By the time I awoke, he had been offline for 5 hours, so I don’t know what happened or if he even got the head he was seeking. Great cock pics though- 6 inches thick pole and a furry bush around the base. I would have given him some good norming head instead, but I had missed my window.

The rest of Sunday was lazy, a trip to the grocery store to fill the fridge and I reviewed my work clothes options. I had one suit, several pairs of khakis, and a sports coat, but I wasn’t sure what I would need. I set out the suit for the first day, and got to sleep early. I wanted to be there at 7:30 for the day that was supposed to start at 8. I plugged the phone in and set it to silent. Evidently the muscle powerlifter tried to reach me about some good night head. He included a couple of pics - one side view showing a nice curve to that cock and another with the torso that included nipples that stood out like pencil erasers. Totally biteable. Sadly, I was already asleep so he would need to find that head elsewhere. But I was curious to see and taste that hairy man chest and tool.

I got up at 5:30 the next morning, checked the messages, and then got ready. I walked down toward the office building, and I got a new message from the body builder. He was about 100 feet away, so I figured he lived nearby. I texted back, “great pics, would love to swallow that cock sometime, but I don’t want to be late to work. Raincheck?” He sent a smile emoji back and said, “we are close enough- it will eventually happen.” I smiled and shut off my phone, so I wouldn’t be distracted as I approached the office. As I opened the door I checked my reflection in the window and stepped into the lobby.

My phone buzzed, and I realized I hadn’t turned it off, and as I did really turn it off, I saw a message from the bodybuilder that appeared to be only a few feet away. He said, “are you following me?” I thought to myself, maybe he works in the building with me. I could see having a nooner with him one day once I got the rhythm of the work environment. I walked over to the elevators and pressed the up button. I got in and the doors closed. There were two guys in suits and a custodian. The janitor had a name embroidered on his shirt, Gustavo. He had nice eyes, I smiled at him. He smiled back at me, and rubbed his crotch. I looked down and nodded at his bulge. There was a sizable lump pointing down his left leg. Tasty.

The elevator opened and I got out, Gustavo’s eyes following me as the doors shut. I shook my head and thought damn, this might be an interesting summer after all. I walked through the doors of the law firm office and a pretty blond woman greeted me, “hello, can I help you.” I replied, “yes, I’m John Richmond, the new summer intern.” She nodded and said, “you’re early; sit over in the waiting area and the partners will call you in a few minutes.” I nodded, “thanks,” and walked over to some low sitting chairs with a coffee table full of last year’s magazines.

I remembered my phone, and checked to see the location of the body builder. Evidently only 40 feet away. Hm, does he work here, or on another floor? I held the button down and slid the icon to off. I didn’t need to announce my availability just yet. There were many passersby in suits and skirts. Older, younger, several people in a few minutes, all walking fast, and gesturing. This was going to be intense. Law school on the other hand was mostly sitting and reading, less gesticulating and posturing, well, outside of classes. My hands began to sweat and the energy of the office and anxiety started to weigh on me.

Two guys approached the receptionist, one was taller, with curly brown hair and broad shoulders, the other shorter, with glasses and a winning smile. The receptionist pointed over to me. They approached. “John, welcome. I’m Ron and this is Jeremy. We’ll be part of your partner supervisors this summer. You’ll meet Jason and Todd later this morning, who will be the other half of your team.” I smiled and shook their hands, “nice to meet you both.” Ron’s handshake was firm and almost electric. His hands were far bigger than mine, and the grip was strong and commanding. My cock jumped a little at his touch, and the way my hand was so firmly held, as if my cock were jealous of the hand.

Jeremy and I shook hands more briefly, he was the junior of the two, and he seemed to be less comfortable with greeting me. I followed them through a set of doors, and down a long hallway of cubicles and files. As we approached a corner and turned, Ron pointed over to a large office with a window facing the city skyline, and he said, “this is my office.” He pointed across the hall to a smaller office and said, “Jeremy’s is over there. The cubicles to our right are for you and the other summer intern. Get comfortable, you’ll be spending a lot of hours here this summer.” He smiled and Jeremy chuckled. It sounded more like a threat than an admission.

I looked at the cube with a view into Jeremy’s office. There was another cube next to it that was more in the corner. “I’ll take the corner cube,” I said, and put my backpack on the desk. Jeremy had left and returned with three banker’s boxes of files. Here, read and sort these before the end of the day,” he said. I nodded, and took the boxes from him. I sat them down and started looking at the first box. It was a lot of files from various old cases. I couldn’t make out the rhyme or reason of any of them at first. Car accidents, slip and falls, and surgeries gone wrong. After I read a case in depth, I realized that they were all open and unsettled.

I had an HR orientation at 10, but since I was there early, I started looking at the files, and started making notes. I was deep in reading the fifth or so case when I heard a clearing of a throat and I looked up. A sandy haired kid with blue eyes wearing a polo and khakis was stretching out his hand to introduce himself to me. Hi, I’m Mark, you new cubemate.” I set down the file and shook his hand. “John, nice to meet you.” As he turned his back to me, I looked over at a tight round ass that was bending over to set his backpack down. Man he was built, and that ass was going to be a distraction. I might need to find a restroom to jack off before orientation. But, as I was ogling my cubemate’s shapely ass, the phone rang and startled me out of a sex fantasy.

“John, this is Ron, can you come in here for a minute?” I hung up and walked over to his office door. He was standing next to the window; he had taken his suit coat off, and I saw the shape of a V of back muscles and an ass to rival Mark’s. As he was swaying side to side, the muscles of his butt and legs were flexing and I was mesmerized by the ripples. This was going to be a very distracting office to work in this summer. “John, please go down to the mailroom and pick up a Fedex package for me. You’ll take the elevator to the basement, walk past the gym to the loading dock, and the mailroom is on the left. Thanks.” He then turned back around and kept swaying back and forth, his asschecks pulsing to their own music. I took a minute to watch, and then as he turned around, I left the office quickly to avoid the question of why I had lingered.

I bolted toward the elevator, and as the door shut adjusted my cock in my slacks to not point directly outward. I was rock hard after the ass show I had just seen, and needed to calm down a bit. I reached the basement floor and exited the elevator. I walked past a nice gym with several ellipticals and some weight machines, but nobody was using them. I suppose 9:15 is too early for this building of professionals. I walked down a hallway that got more industrial with exposed pipes and cinder block all painted grey to blend in. There was a bathroom on the right and the loading dock was in front of me, and a door to the left with a sign that said mailroom. As I was about to turn left, Gustavo came out of the mail room and smiled big at me; he grabbed his crotch and tilted his head toward the men’s room, before ducking in. I thought about it for a second, and followed him in.

There was only one bulb working in the light over the sink so the bathroom had eerie shadows. I didn’t see Gustavo, but there were two stalls and one door was closed. So I went into the other one and closed the door behind me. I looked over at the partition and noticed a 4” hole cut out above the toilet paper dispenser, and knew what the deal was. I dropped trou and sat on the toilet, putting a finger in the hole for a second before pulling it back. A thick uncut cockhead came through the hole a second later and I opened my mouth wide to take it in. The cock kept coming through the hole and I opened my throat and took as much of it as I could. There was at least 7 inches coming through the hole and likely an inch or so more beyond it. The cock had a gentle upward curve, and slid perfectly down my throat.

I started to rub my tongue on the underside of it, and the cock grew even thicker in my mouth. I heard a moan from the other side of the stall and the cock started rocking back and forth in my throat, getting harder and harder with every stroke. I was lost in the feeling of his warm cock in my throat and then the pace of the rocking started to pick up. I knew he was close, so I just used my tongue to rub the ridge beneath the cock head and he moaned a little louder. The pace was faster still and more deliberate, he was fucking my face, and I could smell his musk from his pubes. I was in heaven, and my own cock was dripping with precum. Before I could start jacking myself off, his cock started to pulse in my throat and I could taste the warm stickyness of fresh cum shooting out of the massive cock. I just kept swallowing and licking as the cock continued to rock back and forth pulsing more and more cum down my willing and hungry throat. After a minute or two, the rocking stopped, and the cock slid back out the hole.

I heard a whispered “gracias” and afterward a zipper and the door swung open. He left before I got myself back together and unlatched the stall door. I had to readjust myself again, now rock hard and shaking from the excitement of what had just occurred. I had a feeling I was going to be spending more time in this bathroom than I wanted to admit. If all the janitors are as hung as Gustavo, I shuddered to think about the potential cock that lay ahead for me. I left the bathroom, looking both ways to see if anyone saw me leave, feeling guilty and turned on at the same time. I walked over to the mailroom and asked for Ron’s package. The clerk found it and I signed for it, and quickly headed back to the elevator, afraid to get stuck in that bathroom too long on my first day of work.

So, I'll try to post every few days, as I can. As always, I love getting feedback on how you think the story is going. -Dave

Chapter 2

By the time the elevator opened at the law firm floor, my cock had shrunk to half hardness, and I was able to walk without fear of poking anyone’s eye out. I walked back to my work area and dropped off the file to Ron who was wearing his jacket and hiding that amazing ass of his. Thank goodness, I wouldn’t be tempted and get hard for a third time this morning. Ron turned to me and said, “took you long enough.” I nodded, and apologized stating, “yeah, I got off on the wrong floor and got turned around. Won’t happen again.” Ron glanced down at my crotch, seeing the still half hard cock and said, “sure it won’t. We’ll see.” He smiled and turned his back to me, opening the fedex package. I left the office wondering if he could tell that I had just blown a guy in the last ten minutes.

I got back to my cube and Mark was freaking out. Jeremy was standing over him asking him to look up some invoices in the litigation database, and Mark wasn’t familiar with the software. Neither was I, but I wasn’t being asked to help, and so I stayed out of it. Jeremy asked Mark if he was incompetent or not, and Mark was on the verge of tears. It was so intense. I got hard again (for the fourth time) with the raw intensity of Jeremy’s anger, and Mark’s fear. I don’t know why it turned me on, but I was really into the masculine energy and power dynamic. Jeremy turned to me as he left, and I swore his slacks showed a large erection too, sliding down his left leg several inches. It looked thick as the suit fabric shifted around it. I think he caught me looking at him, and I quickly darted my eyes down, not making eye contact. He walked away, and I turned to Mark. He was shaking and visibly upset. He whispered, “it’s our first fucking day.” I nodded, not saying a word. “Shit.” He got up to get some air, and I noticed his cock was also sticking out in his khakis. It was small but very hard, and made an indention in the folds of his crotch fabric. There was also a little wet stain from what I imagine was the precum. He too was turned on by the previous scene with Jeremy. I watched his ass shimmy as he turned to head out of the office presumably to the bathroom. Damn that ass was tight- I just wanted to stick my tongue into his hole and see him shake like he was just now.

I went back to the banker boxes and the files, and continued to categorize the cases, writing recommendations of how to proceed for each one. It was boring but after a few I began to see patterns in how the cases were going, and perhaps, what could be done to close them out. I got lost in the moment, and Mark returned a few minutes later seeming calmer. He turned to me and said, “we need to go to orientation now.” I nodded and got up out of my chair. Mark was bent over his chair to get a folder out of his backpack and I had to turn away, his ass was on full display and I could swear I saw the outline of his underwear seam through the thin khaki fabric. The line started at his hip and followed across his ass cheeks to his taint, and my eyes followed it all the way into the crack. He bent over further and his hole would have been on display had it not been for the damned khakis. He was a hot man, and if I wasn’t mistaken, likely a hot bottom. I know he’s a work colleague, but damn that ass was making my dick hard for the fifth or so time. He stood back up and said, “ready?” I said, “always, and we headed to the conference room on the other side of the building.

As we walked by Ron’s office, I looked in and saw Ron and Jeremy talking to an older guy with a big booming voice. He had gray hair slicked back and a chiseled jaw and was giving them a browbeating over a case. The bass timbre of his voice and his displeasure with the guys caused my dick to jump. I need to get laid, I thought, really laid, with my dick going in and out of a willing hole repeatedly. Mark, if he was into it, or anyone with a tight ass. I was feeling pent up and getting tired of having to adjust myself every ten or fifteen minutes. I let Mark enter the conference room first; any chance to watch that ass shift in front of me. I followed and we found chairs against the wall.

I looked around the room. There were easily forty people, all young for the most part. A couple of cute guys, but everyone seemed so out of place, they weren’t relaxed so it was hard to tell if they were fuckable or not. The presentation by HR was about filling out paperwork and getting paid. There was sexual harassment training we had to attend later in the week, and my mind drifted back to the basement bathroom. It’s not harassment if it’s consensual? But, then I thought about Gustavo’s cock coming through that hole, how thick it was, and how hard, and how warm and sticky his cum was in my throat. I got hard again, and had to shift in my chair. I put my notebook over my crotch as Mark glanced down and his eyes got big for a second. I think he might have gotten a look at my trouser snake. I looked him in the eye and smiled for a second before returning to the presentation droning on and on.

We got out of the meeting after about an hour, and I said, “we should grab lunch.” Mark shook his head no, and said, “I already have too much work to do. I packed lunch and will eat at my desk.” I nodded and said “maybe I should too. But I didn’t bring anything, so I’ll have to see what I can find nearby.” I had a lunchtime bathroom run in mind, but decided to wait until the evening before venturing down to the basement again. I didn’t go back to my desk, and instead headed for the elevator. I went down the first floor and found a Starbucks there in the lobby and got a sandwich and a cold brew. I was going to need something for the afternoon. When I returned to my desk I could hear Ron asking about me.

“Did you lose him along the way Mark?” I heard Mark meekly say, “no, he went to get something to eat.” Ron said, “why didn’t he ask if I wanted anything,” and before Mark could answer, I said, “I’m sorry boss, I was trying to grab something quick to get back to the files.” Ron turned to me, and I got a view of his crotch as he was sitting spread legged on Mark’s desk, towering over him. He said, “you should have asked permission before leaving.” I nodded, “okey, doke, I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful, just making sure I was ready for whatever you needed.” I emphasized the ‘what’ and stared him down. He moved his legs shifting his cock in his crotch and then looked me up and down. “Don’t let it happen again,” he said, rubbing his inner thigh and pulling the fabric tighter around his dick. I could see the cockhead clearly in the fabric. I looked back up at his eyes, which were twinkling, and I nodded, and sat down with my lunch at my desk.

Ron stood up and leaned over my desk then. He was in my face and I could smell his cologne and see the chest hairs peeking out from under the collar of his dress shirt. I wondered if his chest was as hairy as his neck appeared to show. Ron said quietly, “you need to go meet Jason and Todd at 12:30 to get your other set of assignments.” He paused and then said even quieter, “don’t be late.” I let him stare at me for a while, the power play both exciting me and him from the look of the bulge filling out on his left thigh. I nodded, and he turned to leave with his ass in my face for a couple of seconds before departing. I was rock hard again. I looked over at Mark who was looking at me, and then looking at my crotch, realizing I was getting off on all the posturing going on. I think Mark was overwhelmed by all the drama, but I was enjoying it. I turned back to my computer and checked the time; it was a quarter to 12, so I ate, and went back to looking at the case files.

At about 12:20, I went to look for Jason and Todd’s area. They were in the tax department, and that team had a completely different vibe. It was a lot more bow ties, and glasses, and the voices were softer and more deliberate. I found Jason’s office and I knocked on the door jamb. A man balding in his forties looked up and I said, “hi I’m John, one of the summer interns. I am supposed to work for you and Todd as well as Ron and Jeremy.” He motioned me in and asked me to shut the door. He called Todd who entered the office a minute or so later. Todd was mid thirties curly blond hair with glasses too, and a prominent nose. He wasn’t attractive but his eyes were kind. So were Jason’s. There was none of the posturing and booming voices. It was actually a relief, as I could relax and just see what the expectations were without fear of upsetting someone unduly.

Jason spoke first. “We liked your paper on federal tax deductions and we thought we’d have you work with us on some of our quarterly corporate filings as the paperwork is voluminous and the rules are idiosyncratic.” I nodded. Todd started, “ we have 48 clients, and they are multinational companies where taxes need to be filed in multiple jurisdictions all the time with no rhyme or reason. We thought it might be interesting for you to experience some of that churn that most tax lawyers don’t get to see.” I took a minute, and then replied, “I think that sounds like a great opportunity. Thank you so much.” Jason said, “I have several matters to take care of in Washington over the next couple of weeks, so Todd will be your main point of contact until I return to the office.” I nodded, and waited for the direction. Todd as well. Then Jason said finally, “that is all.” I nodded and got up, and followed Todd out of the office. We walked over to his smaller office and he said, “look, we are glad to have you, so if you need anything, just let me know.” I said, “thank you, I’m looking forward to working for you.” Todd handed me two folders. “These are due at the end of the month, so in about 2 weeks. Please do a draft in pencil, and bring them to me, and we’ll discuss them. It’s Monday, so how about Thursday afternoon. I’ll be in the office after 2 pm.” I said, “Great, I will be ready for you.” He smiled and said, “great, I look forward to it as well.” He patted me on the shoulder as I left, and it felt warm and kind, not so electrically charged. I thought, this is going to work. I headed back to the chaos of Ron and Jeremy.

When I got back to my desk, Mark was working on the database project and he said to me, “they are out until five. You have to have your work done by then.” I nodded and said, “thanks, I’ll see how it all goes.” I had finished the first box of files, so I started on the second box. It went faster as the cases seemed to follow predictable patterns. I finished the boxes by 3:15, and thought, I have a minute. I was going to start the tax folders but then thought, it’s time for my mid afternoon break in the basement bathroom. I told Mark I’d be back in about fifteen minutes then headed for the elevator. The doors opened in the basement, and I was getting hard just thinking about what might come through the hole. I walked past the gym, still dead as this morning. Does anybody work out there, and I was walking more briskly as I reached the loading dock. I saw three workers pulling pallets off of a truck. I could smell their sweat and I was hoping that one of them had to pee.

I went into the bathroom and both stalls were open. I took the one I had before and latched the door and pulled down my slacks and waited. About a couple of minutes later the door swung open and I heard voices. As I looked through the slit between the door and the partition, I could see hard hats and yellow vests, and realized it was the workers. My dick jumped a little. The other stall door closed and I heard a zipper. I could hear the sound of piss hitting the toilet water. It was a loud stream, and I wanted to sneak a glance but was afraid to get caught. The stream faded after a while, and I heard dribbles as he finished. I didn’t hear anything for about ten seconds, no flush, no zip, no door open. I decided to take a chance. I looked through the hold and the guy was jacking off his dick toward the hole. I smiled and stuck a finger into the hole for about two seconds. The feet rustled, and a thin cut dick slowly threaded through the hole. I opened my mouth and took it in. It was about five inches long and stuck straight out. The head was big but the shaft was thin and really rigid. I started to work on the head and the underside as I love to do, and the cock got harder, more rigid, and the head was tight and bulbous in my mouth. I moved my mouth up and down the shaft, sucking him gently at first then more vigorously as I continued. I was catching the thick ridge around his monstrous cockhead with my lips as I slid back and forth like a piston. His shoes were pointing under the stall and I saw his hands holding on to the top of the partition. We were just locked into this sucking position and he was keeping his cock hard still through the hole letting my mouth do all the work. I could smell the sweat from his underwear, and it was strong- like he hadn’t showered since yesterday, and the cock head was starting to jump in my mouth. I kept up the mouth sucking pressure and he finally blew a couple of minutes later with six or so streams of hot cum shooting out of that rigid cock head with such force that I could feel it wash the roof of my mouth down to the back of my throat. I kept swallowing for a while until he finally pulled back. He zipped and left. But I stayed there motionless, and waiting.

I looked at my watch. 3:30. I had a minute or so before I thought I needed to head back, so I waited. Nobody came in for about ten minutes and I was thinking that I might leave, when the door finally opened. I heard footsteps and then a zipper and the sound of piss in the urinal. Damn, no view from here. Then the door opened a second time. This time the stall closed. A young guy mid twenties was standing in front of the hole, rubbing his crotch. He had jeans on, but that’s all I could tell. I thought, ok, I stuck my finger in the hole, and then he stuck his finger in. I thought, ok, here’s my chance. I stuck my cock through and felt the warmth envelop my head from this dude’s mouth. It was good. Really good and I rocked back and forth. Then the warmth stopped. I felt the air on my cock again and I realized he had pulled away. I removed my cock and knelt down to look.

His cock was coming through and it was beautiful. Easily eight inches, white with a deep purple head, and no pubic hair. I swallowed the cock and he got hard quickly. I was only sucking him for a minute before he pulled back and shot his load into his hand. I was so disappointed. My cock still wet from his spit, and hard, aching to release. He cleaned off his hand, flushed, and zipped up. He left and I saw the back of his head through the slit. He was a redhead and I thought I had seen him on our law firm’s floor. Hm. I thought, who is he? And then I thought, I’d better get back to my desk. Ron and Jeremy could return early, and I needed to start on Todd and Jason’s work. I cleaned his spit off and reassembled my cock back into my pants and headed back to the elevator.

Here's the next chapter. Hope you like it... Let me know!

Chapter 3

When I got back Mark asked me, “where did you go?” I replied, “had to get some air.” For my dick I was thinking. He said, “you’re taking risks leaving like that. What if Ron and Jeremy got back early?” I shrugged. “It’s a summer internship and it’s our first week. They’ll yell, and we’ll keep coming back for more.” Mark looked at me with a furrowed brow. “Do you like them yelling at you?” I shook my head no, and said, “not really, but it doesn’t phase me either.” Mark said quietly, “I wish I could be more like you.” I felt sorry for him. I told him, “you can, but you have to decide you are okay with the risk of losing the job. I realize that they aren’t going to fire us on day one, and so, I’m going to occasionally take a calculated risk so that I can have some fun this summer. We are going to be working a lot. We need to live a little too.” Mark nodded, and went back to his computer screen.

I printed out my analysis of the files for Ron and Jeremy so they’d have it when they did return, and I returned to Todd’s folders. This was complicated, because the forms were complicated. There were two quarterly tax filings, one for Delaware, and one for Nevada. I read through the paperwork and realized that the state law governing this was old and complicated. I put down the folders and started researching the legal language in detail. I was completely absorbed in the research when I heard Ron’s voice exclaim, “we’re back.” I took a breath and turned away from my computer screen. Mark looked scared all over. I turned to him and mouthed the words, “relax, just breathe.” He nodded. But he wasn’t relaxed and he wasn’t breathing.

Jeremy came over to Mark’s desk. He leaned over and asked, “how’s the database coming?” Mark said, “fine, I’m about halfway through with the project.” Jeremy shifted his weight forward onto Mark’s desk and leaned in to look at Mark’s screen. Jeremy jutted his ass out and I could see the seam of his trousers were sunken into his asscrack. I was tempted to sniff it right there. He looked like I could take him right there and shove my cock into his hole without any resistance. I was mesmerized by the sight and didn’t hear or see Ron come up behind him. Fortunately, my cube was hidden from view, so Ron said, “move your ass unless you are looking to be his little bitch.” Jeremy stood up and my view was gone. Ron was in my cube now leaning over. I could smell alcohol on his breath, and I wondered if he had drank at lunch. He wasn’t drunk, but he was leaning in a little closer than he would have this morning.

“How's the case analysis coming?” He asked. I handed him my analysis and said, “I’m done. Here’s what I found.” He stood up, and I looked at his crotch, and his cock was noticeably pointing down his pant leg and had definitely chubbed up. Ron reviewed my notes for a bit, and then asked me about a couple of cases. He then looked at a couple of the files. After about two minutes of silence he said, “this is good work. I understand Todd and Jason have given you additional work for them. I’ll let you work on that for the next day or so, before giving you anything else.” I nodded, and he smiled at me. “But don’t get used to it, there’s plenty more to do around here.” I said, “yes sir, thank you sir.” He seemed to like the yes sir a lot. He rubbed his crotch and I watched his cock, getting hard, rolling around in the fabric of his suit. Ron turned and walked away. Mark looked at me surprised, but didn’t say anything. Jeremy had leaned back over with his ass in my direction, and was asking specific questions to Mark. Mark was trying to answer but getting flustered. Jeremy turned to him and said, “this has to be done tonight. You can’t leave until I have this on my desk, and I can’t leave either, so get it done quick.” He turned and walked into his office and shut the door behind him.

I looked at Mark who was now shaking. “I don’t know how to fix this. The only guy who knows is the red headed guy that works over with Susan. I think his name is Sean.” I nodded. Could that be the guy from the bathroom? Maybe. “Let’s go over and ask him,” I suggested. Mark wasn’t sure. I left anyway, and headed toward Susan’s area. There was Sean standing, and yes, that was the same cock I had sucked not two hours before. I waited for him to finish a conversation and then came over and introduced myself. “Hi I’m John. My colleague and I are student interns and we could use your help with a database question. Could you help us out?” I smiled at him and stared hard, like you remember me don’t you. You know, from downstairs. He smiled back and said, “sure, let me see what I can do. He turned to me with his back to the office and visibly adjusted his fly. I thought, yes he does remember.

We headed back to our work area, and I introduced Sean to Mark. They hit it off immediately, and Sean was able to help Mark with the queries. Mark was able to finish the reports for Jeremy about an hour later. Sean stuck around for a bit, and I wondered if he was taken with Mark, or if it was me. Occasionally, Sean was pointing his ass in my direction, bending over to help Mark type in a query. But what I also noticed is that Sean would hover his hands over Mark’s and they would touch. Then Sean would pat Mark on the shoulder and say, “you got it, you’re almost there.” I think it was the first kind words Mark had heard that day other than from me. I resumed my legal research until about 5:30 when Ron left the office and Jeremy followed about ten minutes later. Mark left five minutes after that, but I was still there. I thought about the basement, but decided to just call it a day. The basement would be there tomorrow.

I left the office, and as I started walking back to my apartment, I turned my phone back on. The bodybuilder guy was offline, but had been nearby recently. There were a couple of new faces also recently nearby. And an older gentleman that was really nearby and online but I wasn’t sure in which direction. Nice cock though, easily nine inches. That would cap off the day nicely. I decided to leave it be and continue walking back. I got a message from the older guy,“hey, you looking?” I was going to wait a bit, but instead, “maybe, where are you?” He said, “over at the tall building,” and I realized that was the one I just left. That seemed too weird. I texted back, “I’m heading in the opposite direction. Another time?” He said, “sure, but I’m not often available.” I texted back, “understood. Great cock, though. Would love to swallow that soon.” He sent a smiley emoji, an eggplant emoji, and several water drop emojis in succession. I put my phone in my pocket and kept walking.

That night I called my parents and told them about the first day. Interesting work, nice colleagues, should be a great summer. Then I made a frozen dinner and watched TV for a while. I drifted off to sleep, and then moved to the bedroom after reawakening. I had dreams about Ron and Jeremy both- the asses, the cocks in the suit pants, the cockiness, and the power plays. It was exciting and fun, but also draining. I was craving a connection like the one Mark seemed to make with Sean. Fucking great dick too, but selfish, he should have given me his cum, or at least taken mine. The tax guys were nice though- different energy, less competitive. I liked that vibe, and looked forward to working with them more.

Tuesday came early, and I decided to pack my gym clothes and try out the gym at lunch. I walked over to work, and left my phone on silent this time, tempting the fates of whichever horn dogs I worked with in the office building. I got in at 7:30 again, and headed for my cubicle. Mark wasn’t in yet, and so I got logged in and started reviewing the tax folders again. Mark got in about 8:30, and he seemed chipper today. He and I chatted about the prior evening, neither of us had plans, so it was a battle of what was on TV. Neither of us really won. It was just a pyrrhic stalemate for the lamest evening.

I was technically still on Todd and Jason’s work, so Ron came in about 9:00 and headed for Mark. Mark tried to keep his composure but Ron’s voice boomed and it was off putting. Ron had a project for Mark to do involving my analysis, and creating proposed solution letters for the case dispositions. Ron leaned over onto Mark’s desk the way Jeremy had, and I had the same close up view of Ron’s asscrack that Jeremy had given me the day before. And the suit today was a lighter summer suit, and I swore I didn’t see any underwear seam lines, so was he freeballing? I couldn’t tell, but that ass is so muscular and taut- and the suit pants just hugged the cheeks and gave a deep asscrack line down the middle. I wanted to stick my nose in there and just take a whiff. Or a lick. My cock was rock hard after a couple of minutes of staring. As Ron was getting ready to leave, insteading of standing up, he stayed bent over, and simply shifted his hips back, pushing his asscrack closer to my face.

From my cube, he was only about six inches away, and I turned and brushed my face against his cheek and he continued to pull back and moved forward to get up from my cube. He spun around, and I said, “sorry, I wasn’t expecting you to be right there under my nose.” He grinned and said, “did you like what you smelled?” I said, “like the best perfume from France.” He just laughed, “sure, that’s because I spritz down there too, after a shower.” I laughed and said, “seems like a waste,” and he replied, “not for you.” I shook my head and headed for the elevator. I decided with the ass situation, I needed to find some relief. I was heading for the bathroom again.

When I pushed the door to the bathroom open I realized that both stalls were occupied. I was disappointed. I took a leak, and then while washing my hands looked down at the base of the partitions and realized that one pair of feet were pointing forward, and one were perpendicular facing toward the hole. Someone was definitely getting head. Damn, I wished it would have been me. I finished washing and left. I decided to get a Starbucks coffee and head back to the office. Maybe Ron would be done with Mark’s daily hazing. My phone buzzed in my pocket. The bodybuilder was 40 feet away. He asked me where I was. I told him. He said, “I’m in the basement washroom. The second stall is free. Care to join me?”

I pushed the down button once again and headed back to the basement. I walked in with coffee and headed for the stall. There was a pair of dress shoes and slacks and before I got sat down, the cock was coming through the hole. It was nice, six inches, but thick- like two inches around, and hairy enough that the hair was also coming through the hole. I went to work on the cock, licking and sucking, and I started jacking my own cock off. He pulled back and stuck his finger in the hole for a second. I stood up and gave him my cock. It was warm and wonderful. He kept sucking and I didn’t interrupt. About two minutes in, my cock was starting to tingle, and I knew I was close. I grunted and my head started to pulse. Several ropes of cum came out of my cock into the guy’s throat, and he swallowed it all. I finally came. He pulled away, and I pulled back through the hole. I cleaned up, and readjusted my cock back into my pants. I picked up my coffee and headed out. As I pulled open the door, the stall door opened, and the bodybuilder came out of the stall. He was super beefy even in a button down and slacks. He wore them, the clothes just wrapped around his body like saran wrap around a bowl in the fridge. I nodded and smiled, he nodded and smiled. I turned, and headed back to the elevator with my coffee.

I'm still working on later chapters, but want to get you all into the story and hopefully hooked. As always, let me know if you are liking it. Thanks!

Chapter 4

The rest of the morning was uneventful. I had checked Ron’s and Jeremy’s schedule and I knew they would be in court most of the day. Mark came in around 9:00 and he returned to his database hell for another project the guys had assigned him. But he seemed a little more relaxed this morning, even smiled. I smiled back, and said, “you seem like you are in a good mood.” He shrugged and said, “do I? Hm. I had a good evening.” I said, “great” and that was it. Sean came by about thirty minutes later and they were chatting a mile a minute. They were clearly hitting it off, and I was glad for Mark. He didn’t seem like this was going to be a good summer for him until he met Sean. I overheard Sean say, “that was an amazing restaurant last night. You even spoke a little Chinese with the waiter.” Mark replied, “a little. I dabble in languages,” as he blushed from the attention. Their body language said romantic chemistry and while I was happy they were happy, I felt a strange pang of sadness too. Jealousy maybe, or perhaps just my own loneliness.

I went back to the tax filings, and started a memo to outline the legal requirements for filling in every box. That was the only way to make sense of this. I would have to ask Todd about it later, Jason wouldn’t be around this week. Jason was quietly handsome, that bow tie he wore the other day hiding a manly man inside. Todd was quieter, more careful. I liked how kind he was, in comparison to Jeremy’s constant ribbing, mostly of Mark. It was a breath of fresh air when I walked over to that side of the building. No stress, no competition. But no life, very quiet, and everything buttoned up. I feel like I was having to choose between two different types of work environments. Where did I want to be? Frankly in both, but not too far in either one. Maybe, where I am right now? I suppose that was a metaphor for my sex life as well. I wanted the calm and support of a relationship, but I craved the excitement of a random cock in my throat. That bodybuilder was a nice breakfast snack, and I was still feeling a little weak kneed after our encounter.

The next time I looked up it was after 1:00. I thought, I had better go to the gym if I was going to get there today. There was always a rush of lawyer tasks after about 4:00 to ensure everyone had plenty of stress for the evening. I grabbed my gym bag, and headed toward the elevator. I pushed B and headed back to the scene of my previous crimes. I avoided the bathroom, and headed into the glass doors of the office gym. I showed my office id badge, and headed into the gym changing room. There were wood paneled facing lockers and I took one in a corner and set my bag down. I changed quickly and headed back to the floor. I did a few sets of some random exercises, and then some cardio to round out the training. I looked at the clock and it was nearly 2:00, and I thought, I had better get back to the cube. I wiped down the treadmill I was on, and headed back to the changing room. The gym crowd thinned as the lunch avoiders were already back to their jobs. I decided to shower quickly before heading back.

I wrapped a towel around and headed over to the showers. I hung up my towel and started to rinse off. I heard another shower start behind me. I was soaping up, and decided to turn around. I looked over to the other occupant, and I saw the guy with grey hair and tan skin (all over I might add) and a lightly furry ass that was surprisingly tight. I started to get hard all over again, and turned back to rinse off my chest and legs, and hopefully calm down my anxious pecker. I put some shampoo on and lathered up. I decided to flirt a little, and I started to squeeze my asscheeks together, and then one and then the other. As if advertising that I have a nice ass don’t you agree. I then turned around to rinse my hair, and I looked over at my shower companion, and the grey haired guy was facing me, and his uncut cock was pointing down but starting to get a little stiff. Pointing at the central drain in the shower. I continued to rinse my hair so I could stare at him without seeming to ogle. My cock joined his, chubbing a little and pointing at the drain too- like a crowd looking for a singer at a stadium.

He turned off his shower head and sauntered over to the towels. I watched his ass shake back and forth, and it seemed like he was now putting on a show for me. So, I turned off my shower and followed. He was drying and gave me a long hard look as he wrapped his towel around himself, and then as he turned away from the lockers he nodded his head, like follow me. I finished drying and wrapped my towel as I followed him. There was a glass door at the end of the hall and he opened and the steam billowed out. He kept his towel on, and so I did too as I followed him in. The steam was lightly eucalyptus scented, and there were two levels of seating in the steam room. It was empty except for us, and he took a seat on the upper level opening his towel and sitting with his legs spread wide open. I decided to take a seat on the lower bench in front of him, in between his legs.

I took a deep breath and let my arms fall to the sides. My hands fell and brushed his feet. He then started to rock his legs back and forth, and he rubbed his knee against my shoulder. I started to stroke his ankles, and then I ran my thumb down his calf on his left leg. I felt his hand on my head, as he started to stroke my wet hair. My cock was growing and pointing upward, and I had a feeling his was as well. I slowly leaned my head back letting his massaging of my scalp pull my head backward. My head met his stomach, and maybe his cock, that I couldn’t really tell. I let my hands hold onto his calves massaging my thumbs into his muscles, and his hands massaging my head seemed to fall into a similar rhythm. I felt his hand drift down past my clavicle, and then he leaned down and grazed my nipple with his thumb. I took a deep breath, and stopped massaging his calves as he started pinching my nipple and pulling it. I let out a moan as the nipple was standing erect along with my cock. I was precuming dripping down but the steam was masking that moisture. But I could feel little pulses as I was getting harder and harder, my head was starting to strain as my cock extended to its full length.

After a couple of minutes, I turned around, my face now at eye level with his erection. I opened my mouth and he slid his cockhead in. I started sucking the head and rubbing his thighs. He opened his legs more, and I slid one hand down to his balls, and massaged under them, feeling the depths of his erection, and he slid forward to give me more access to his taint. I slid a finger across his crack, the steam in the room pre lubricating his hairy hole. As my finger tip reached the soft sticky moist skin of his asshole, I pushed gently against it as I sucked his cock. His hole puckered around my finger, and I felt the muscles of his asshole pull my finger in. I got a knuckle in and his cock jumped in my throat, straining to stand even taller reaching to the back of my mouth. I kept sucking him, and started to gently jack him off with my other hand. He placed a hand on my head and started rubbing my hair again.

He moved his hand down to my neck, and then he started to rub my earlobe. It was tender and sweet as his cock continued to get harder and more rigid. I felt his asshole continue to pucker around my finger that was now three quarters in and I started to gently pull back and push it in, more just a gentle press, not really sliding it in and out, just pulsing his ass with my finger. His cock responded by starting to shake in my mouth and I knew he was close. I started to move my finger in his ass more deliberately and his cock jerked in my mouth and I felt warm liquid flood the back of my mouth as he shot his load. His ass was milking my other finger violently like it was trying to get cum out of my fingernail. I slowly pulled out my finger from his ass, and the muscles just spasmed around it still in the throes of his orgasm.

I backed away, and he wrapped his now sopping wet towel around him and stood up on the upper bench to leave the steam room. I backed away from his legs, and I stood up as well grabbing my towel. He stepped down to the floor shakily, and I grabbed his elbow to help steady him. I turned and said, “thanks,” our first and only word during the encounter. I knew that voice. I had heard it earlier. It was the voice of the senior partner that had scolded Ron and Jeremy earlier. Shit, I had just blown the senior partner in my division. I hope it was good cause my internship may take a turn otherwise. I was so worried about getting caught in the bathroom glory hole by the mailroom, that I didn’t think the risk of the steam room might be more pressing. I wrapped the towel around me and stepped out of the steam room back into the coolness of the locker room. I waited a few seconds to gather my composure before walking back to the changing area. I stopped by the sinks to wash off my ass smelling finger, and then headed back to my gym bag. I changed back into my suit clothes, and left the gym. I didn’t see the senior partner, so I assumed he left before I had. I wondered if he recognized me.

I got back to my desk at about 2:30 and Mark looked at me surprised. “I thought you left for the day,” he said. I shook my head no and said, “I went to the gym for lunch.” Mark replied, “that was a long lunch.” I nodded, remembering the uncut cock I had just taken and smiled, “yeah, it was a nice long lunch,” I said, more to myself than him. I sniffed my finger to make sure I had gotten the ass smell off of it. It smelled of soap from the gym. No ass remaining. Phew. Damn it was nice though. I would have liked to have gotten my tongue in that hole. I sat down in my office chair, and adjusted my cock in my pants as the memory of the steam room had awakened my monster once again. Geez, after the dry spell of cock I had last spring semester, this summer was shaping up to be quite the fuck fest. I needed to get out more often I guess.

I returned to the tax folders and the memo I was drafting. I didn’t know if this was going to be useful for the firm or not, but for me it would at least give me a start if I had to do the filing. About 4:30 or so I finished the first one, Delaware. With that in mind, I started on Nevada. I quickly realized that the format was similar, but the law was very different. I started making a list of the differences and some questions for Todd. After I finished Nevada, I took my memos and list over to his area. He was talking to another guy about a tax filing deadline when he stopped and glanced my way. “John, is there something you need?” I said, “I wanted to check in before Thursday and see if I was on the right track. I also had a couple of questions if you had a moment.” He replied, “sure, give me a minute to finish up and I’ll be right with you.” I nodded and took a chair in another cube nearby to wait.

I looked around the office area. It seemed cleaner and brighter than our area. The litigation guys were slobs, and our office area had a frat house vibe of disheveled chaos. And the banter of guys fucking with each other, horsing around. The tax guys had more of a museum feel, like we were serious about what we were doing. There were even plants in some cubes, and bookshelves. I suspect their microwave was also clean; not like ours with tomato sauce stains and reeking of old indian curry. I took a deep breath and thought, I’d rather be here. The paralegals smiled, as opposed to ours that cowered whenever Ron and Jeremy walked by. Our office felt more like a war zone, but there was something sexy about the chaos. The raw masculinity of the moving and shaking. I started to get hard thinking about Ron’s ass as he would swagger by my cube. Damn that man could get me going, my supervisor or not.

I heard Todd call me, “Ok John, I’m ready for you. Let’s go over to the small conference room in the corner to talk.” I nodded and stood up, adjusting my cock again. I did like the fact that there wasn’t any overt sex vibe over here in tax land. People were pleasant and kind. Diligent. But not boisterous. I watched Todd walk in front of me. He didn’t have much of an ass to see in his pants, but his curly hair was cut short and the shirt he had on was a perfect fit on his shoulders. That was sexy as well, the precision of a shirt seam that perfectly lined up to the bend between shoulder and upper arm. I thought to myself, this man is classy. I want to have that air of sophistication. Todd moved to the far side of the table and sat down. I sat facing him and handed over my three documents.

Todd started, “what am I looking at.” I replied, “I decided to outline the legal requirements for the filings, so I drafted these two memos. I noticed that there were subtle differences between the state laws for various income determinations in the filing categories, and I drafted a comparison document with some questions. I was hoping we could go over some of this, or you could point me in the right direction.” Todd nodded, and started to read through my work. He took a pen and made a couple of markings, not really notes, more like check marks. We sat in silence for about ten minutes as he carefully considered each paragraph. I wasn’t bored, but I was worried I was taking him away from his other work. He cleared his throat finally and said, “this is good. I think you are on the right track. It wasn’t what I expected, but I realized maybe I didn’t give you a good explanation. I like how you approached the two filings. Before we go through your questions, let me give you some additional background.”

I took out a notebook and uncapped a pen. I felt like I was getting ready for another legal class. Todd began. “So the state laws are different but similar because they reflect permissive corporate tax structures to encourage new business. I think you captured that in your analysis of the various income streams that need to be captured and how from the regulations. What I failed to appreciate, but you did not, is that the terminology is a bit archaic, and so you accurately derived from the definitions what accounting needed to be captured in the filing. Your analyses of both states are correct, and with this memo we can have a paralegal do the grunt work I thought we were going to have you do. Clearly, you are showing an aptitude for this type of law, and so I’m going to shift gears with the types of matters we’ll assign you in the coming weeks. I need to check with Jason about that, so we’ll have a meeting with you on Friday.” I nodded, taking some notes, but realizing I was outperforming their expectations. I smiled. It felt great to be rewarded for doing something exceptional.

Todd continued. “So to your questions in particular.” Todd continued to slowly and calmly explain each question, and recommended books and other resources for me to research in the meanwhile before Friday. I took notes studiously and listened as he considered my questions, not in a demeaning sort of tone, but as a colleague with genuine interest. It felt gratifying to be treated as an equal, even if I wasn’t. He finished and said, “these are great questions. Do you mind if I keep all of this for Jason’s review. He may have some additional comments for you when he returns.” I said, “sure, it’s technically the firm’s work product. I am just happy that it’s useful for you.” He snickered, “it’s more than useful. I think it may give us a good way forward to handle these filings in the future. You are quite bright, and I’m glad you are on the team with us.” I blushed, it was such high praise from a guy who was far more experienced than I. “I’ll let you dig around the library until Jason gets back. Nothing further is needed right now,” Todd said, standing up. The meeting was over. I stood up too and said, “thank you for the comments and help. I look forward to Friday.” He stopped at the door and turned back to me, “I do too.” and then departed. I closed my notebook, and left the conference room area.

Chapter 5

I got back to my cube, and sat my notebook down. Mark wasn’t there, and I heard Jeremy in his office even with his door shut talking loudly about a case. I was hoping Mark wasn’t in there with him. I don’t think he could take that level of anger. Frankly, I didn’t think I could either. I took a deep breath and sat back. Work was going better than I thought it might. I needed to figure out what was next for Ron and Jeremy though. I decided to head to the library, and avoid the drama still unfolding behind the door across the hall. I walked past Ron’s office and he was talking to the senior partner. The booming voice, that uncut cock. I tried to get away, but Ron called after me. “John, could you step in for a minute?” I said, “sure. What can I do for you.”

I stepped into Ron’s office. The sun was shining against the buildings facing ours, and the light was blinding through his windows. I turned my back to the light so I could better see the two of them sitting around Ron’s coffee table. “John, I’d like you to meet the senior partner in our division, George.” He gestured over to the silver fox I had just blown a couple of hours before. “George, this is one of our bright summer interns from the local law school, John.” George stood up and stuck out his hand. I met it, and we shook hands for a second. He started, “Nice to meet you young man. I have heard good things about your work so far.” He looked deeply into my eyes, and there was a subtle smirk, like I know what your work is really like. I blushed a little and smiled, saying, “thank you sir. It’s great to meet you too. I’m really happy to be here, and I’m hoping to make a good contribution to the firm’s efforts this summer.”

George pulled back his hand. He adjusted his crotch a little and said, “I think you already have.” I didn’t know what to do, that seemed to be an indication that he remember whose mouth had just been on his cock. I decided to press my luck and I rubbed my face, sniffing my finger as I moved my hand back down to my side and said, “thank you sir. I’m glad to hear it.” I took a deep breath and so did George. I turned to Ron. “is there anything else you need? I’m heading to the library to do some tax work. I just met with Todd this afternoon.” Ron asked, “how is that going?” I nodded and said, “well I think. Tax law is more detailed and less about the arguments than litigation. It’s a different mindset, but I’m really enjoying both, and I’m so glad I joined the firm for the summer.” George smiled and said, “well if you keep up this good work, we’ll have to consider keeping you around longer.” He passed his hand over his crotch again. I nodded, and said, “thank you sir. That would be terrific. Let me excuse myself,” I said, heading for the door. Ron said, “I may have a couple of small projects for you to squeeze in later.” I nodded and left the office.

I headed over to the library. It was at the far corner of the building, across from tax and diagonal from litigation. A world away. I stepped into the stacks and felt at home. There were several folks reading, and I recognized a few from the orientation earlier in the week. Was this intern purgatory? I took a seat at the far end of the reading area and reviewed the list Todd gave me. I noticed a blond guy with big muscular arms, he looked like a football player. He noticed me too. It wasn’t a nod, and it wasn’t a wink, but there was a certain electric connection there. He got up slowly and continued staring at me. I watched him go over to the stacks. I decided to follow. I got up, and walked over with my notebook, like I was ready to pull some references. He walked down the center aisle, and turned at the last shelf on the right. I followed. He was half way down, and there was nobody around for several shelves. I looked into his eyes, and he looked into mine. His hand started to rub his crotch, and I saw the outline of his cock sideways across the zipper. I started rubbing my crotch, and my cock of course sprang to attention. Someone walked by the shelves, and he and I dropped our hands and turned to the shelves as if we were looking for a book.

After the coast was clear, I turned to him and mouthed ‘basement bathroom.’ He looked confused and shook his head no. I then mouthed ‘where?’ He shrugged, and resumed his rubbing across his zipper. I wasn’t sure if he was teasing or not, but I moved closer, and placed my hand over his. I started rubbing his dick through his pants and he smiled. He leaned over and blew in my ear then nibbled my lobe a bit. I inhaled deeply, and moved my hand to his pec and flicked his nipple through his shirt. He jumped and then smiled. I smiled, and then turned away. It was my turn to be a cock tease. I wasn’t patient with some of these closet cases, just get your dick out and let’s go, or put it away and focus on work. Geez. I walked back to my seat and resumed looking at my notes from Todd. The football player picked up his stuff and turned toward the door. He tilted his head back to me and smiled briefly. I raised my hand and gave a little wave as he headed out. He had a nice meaty ass, but that was too much drama for me. I liked my cock easy and available.

Mark came in about a half an hour later and said that Ron and Jeremy were looking for me, and had sent him to go find me. I packed up and left with Mark. As we got out of the library area I asked him, “were you in the office when Jeremy was screaming.” He nodded but didn’t say anything. “Sorry to hear that man,” I said in solidarity. He said, “thanks. This job blows. And not in a good way.” I thought about my blowjob in the steam room and thought, yeah, but I blow in a good way. I felt bad for Mark. I put a hand on his shoulder and said, “you know, it’s only 10 weeks, and things are bound to get better.” He nodded and sighed. “Yeah, I hope so.”

Ron and Jeremy were in Ron’s office. George had left, and Mark retreated back to his cube. I knocked on the door jamb and Ron turned around. “Come in John,” he said, motioning me in. I nodded and stood in the center of the office while Jeremy sat where George had. I thought about the whole crotch exchange earlier this afternoon. I was afraid to reprise that scene with Jeremy. I wasn’t sure what might happen. I got the vibe he got off on making guys squirm in fear. Ron was standing up facing the window. The sun had moved and the glare from the building across from ours had disappeared. Ron turned to me and said, “you have made quite an impression here in your first week.” He was smiling but I didn’t trust that. I nodded and said, “really? I’m glad. I was certainly honored to be selected for the summer intern program here.” Ron said, “you certainly have George’s eye. I’m not sure exactly why, but he had taken a shine to you.” I thought, you haven’t had my head yet, have you. I shrugged and said, “I don’t know about that, I’m just trying to do my best.”

Ron came over to me closer. He was a couple of inches taller than me, and his manliness radiated through his suit. I could smell him. He was so close. He was also staring at me like an animal. It was like a weird fuck - marry - kill scenario where all were on the table. He said quietly at me, almost under his breath, “be careful. This office is a viper’s den. Everyone thinks they can handle the pressure, but those of us who have been around for years know how hard it is. I have been here for 10 years, and Jeremy has been for six. We’ve seen summer interns come and go, only a few make it.” Ron was towering over me, breathing heavy in my face. I could smell the garlic from his lunch. I could also smell his scent, he was making me aroused with this power play. “Be careful with who you trust here.” He poked his finger in my chest. I took a deep breath and exhaled back at him. I don’t know if it was defiance at his incursion into my space, but I was breathing back some of my own power back at him. I nodded, and said quietly, “thank you sir. I appreciate the good advice.” He got closer to me. I could have kissed him. He could have kissed me. He said, “fuck off, you stuck up prick. Don’t get in my shit again.” I didn’t move, I didn’t flinch. I just stood there motionless. My dick was getting hard though. This power play didn’t phase me, but it was getting me horny all over again.

Ron turned and walked back to the window. Jeremy was staring at me, specifically at my cock. It was rock hard after Ron’s frontal assault, and Jeremy caught my large throbbing secret. I didn’t care. I don’t know what was really going on, but this appeared to be part of Ron’s stress management- taking it out on the interns. I stared Jeremy down, looking right at him. He broke contact first and turned away. I won that power play. I took a deep breath and said, “is there anything else.” Ron didn’t turn around. He just stood in front of the window, with his back to me. “No,” he said. Just remember what I told you.” I nodded, and said, “yes sir. Will do sir.” I looked at Jeremy who was smirking at me, and I remained stone faced. I gave a quick nod his direction, and walked out the door. I heard Ron say to Jeremy as I was out the door. “I’m going to break that one, one way or another.” I didn’t know what he meant, but I knew I needed to be on my guard.

Chapter 6

I got back to my desk and thought about the whole work situation. I liked the law work, but the personal dynamics were crap, at least on the litigation side. I liked the energy and the pace of litigation, but tax really seemed like a better long term fit for me. I felt bad for Mark as well. He wasn’t handling the situation well at all. Every time Jeremy walked by he flinched. I felt a little guilty about taking the more hidden cubicle. Who knew it was going to be so intense. It’s just a fucking summer job. But what I began to see is that it was more a proving ground for lawyers to be- a ‘hunger games’ for who might be worthy of post school employment. Did I want to even be here? I didn’t know, and more than that, I didn’t know if the environment would be any better or worse anywhere else. I decided to return to the library.

The football player and his teasing were mercifully gone. The intern crowd had thinned. I approached the information desk and asked about the references. The clerk looked up and helped me out. “The library is open until ten pm,” she said. “You can have references pulled for up to 3 days, and there are computer kiosks for using Westlaw and LexisNexis over in that corner.” I glanced over at a bank of computers. I nodded and said, “thanks, this is really helpful.” She said, “let’s find you some of these tax references.” She took me over to the stacks and I had a flashback to the football player. My cock stirred. We turned left at the third row of stacks and she walked about half way down. “Here is Federal, “ she said. Then she pointed to the next set of shelves, “Delaware is here,” and then she turned around and pointed at the opposite shelf and said, “and Nevada is here. Let me know if there’s anything else you need.” I nodded and whispered thanks. She left and I began looking at specific books.

I brought several books over to where I was sitting. I was able to find answers to my questions I posed to Todd after a couple of hours. I looked at my watch. It was already 7:30 pm. I was hungry. I had fucked through lunch. Well, actually sucked, and frankly, the senior partner’s cum wasn’t enough to tide me over. My stomach growled. I finished up the answers to my last question, and put the books on the reshelving cart. I waved at the clerk who waved back and I left the office. I needed to drop off my notebook and get my gym stuff at my cube, and I was hoping Ron and Jeremy were gone. Ron’s office door was closed, so I didn’t have to catch his eye. And Jeremy’s door was mostly closed, although it was cracked about an inch open. I was in my cube getting my gym bag, when I heard Mark say, “sir yes sir loudly.” I didn’t know what was going on, I thought he had left for the day.

I quietly gathered my stuff, and turned off my desk light. I looked to my left and then my right before I peered into Jeremy’s office through the crack in the door. I held my breath as I saw Jeremy standing with his pants around his knees, and Mark kneeling in front of him, his sandy brown hair bobbing up and down as he was sucking Jeremy’s cock. Jeremy’s hands were mussing up Mark’s hair as he was face fucking him. I couldn’t see Jeremy’s cock as Mark’s head was blocking, but it must have been big because I heard Mark choke, and Jeremy hit him on his head saying, “take my cock you bitch. You know you want it. Swallow it all.” I don’t know if this was Mark’s scene or not. I was enjoying it a little too much. I stepped back, and checked Ron’s office. The door was still shut. I walked away quietly. As I turned to head toward the door, the night janitor came around. He was a latin guy, same uniform as Gustavo, but his name was Carlos. Carlos looked at me and smiled with kind eyes. I smiled back as I passed him. After a couple of seconds, I turned back and he was still looking at me. He rubbed his crotch a little. I stopped and rubbed mine. Then I waved good bye. He said, “buenos noches, señor.” I did not reply. I just headed out the door to the elevator.

As I left the building I passed the front desk. I mentioned to the night security guard that he might want to check the law firm floor. I wasn’t sure but I saw unfamiliar folks in my office cube area. The rent a cop nodded and said that he would. I wasn’t sure if he would, but I figured it was the best I could do for Mark. I left the building and walked back toward my apartment. My phone buzzed. It was the bodybuilder. “You got another load for me?” I chuckled. “Sure, but I’m done with the office for the day,” I replied. “That’s okay,” the body builder replied, “ I am at home nearby.” I thought I could do with a bit of relaxed sex for a change from the frenetic stolen moments at the office I have been having. I said, “fine, text me your address.” He was four blocks away from my place. This could be convenient.

I headed over to the bodybuilder's place. I buzzed his number at the call box and he said, “come on up.” I headed to his floor. I got to his door and there were penguin decals and snowflakes. Weird. I knocked. A guy I didn’t know answered. “Hi you must be John. Hold on a minute.” He turned and screamed in a very camp voice, “Gary, your fuck is here.” He then turned to me and said, “Come on in. He’ll be with you in a sec.” I entered the foyer and looked around the living room. There was a Christmas tree fully decorated in the corner, fake snow on a mantle with stockings, and penguin figurines on every surface I could see. “You like Christmas I see?” I asked, not knowing what to say. He turned to me and said in a fake British accent, “this is Gary’s fuckery. I think it’s all a bit mad, but the rent’s cheap, and I must get through grad school.” He shrugged, sat down on the couch, and returned to his pizza and movie. The pizza smelled amazing. I still hadn’t eaten anything since breakfast.

Gary entered from the hall in a towel. The muscles were gleaming with water from his shower still. He said come on back. I thought, at least he’s clean. I entered his room and there were posters of Taylor Swift and BTS, I thought I was in a teenage girl’s room. I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to get it up after all. I sat down my gymbag in the corner and took off my shoes. I said to him, “so how do you want to do this?” He came over to me and tweaked my nipples through my shirt. He didn’t say anything, he dropped his towel, and the fur abounded. His cock was half hard and growing, and he dropped to his knees and unbuckled my belt. My pants were around my knees before I knew it and his mouth was on my cock a second later. I just closed my eyes and let it happen. I started to fantasize about George the senior partner and that voice. I thought about Ron and that amazing ass of his. I thought about the football player with the big ass and the cock in his slacks. I thought about Carlos, and then Gustavo, and that uncut piece of man meat. I kept my eyes closed and just rocked back and forth, letting Gary the Christmas Queen suck me off. I was getting close, and as I thought about Jeremy standing with Mark kneeling it was too much for me. I started shooting into Gary’s mouth, and he was just swallowing as I was shooting. He was jacking off at the same time and he shot his load into his towel he was kneeling on. He sat back on his ankles and said, “that was just as great the second time as the first.” I smiled and said, “I aim to please.” He smiled and said, “you certainly do.” He got up and pull a drawer open. He put on underwear and then some sweatpants. He flexed for me as he put on a t-shirt and then said, “do you want to stay for dinner?” I thought a minute and said, “you know, it’d be great, but I should get home. I have some stuff to do before I hit the sack tonight.” He said, “Okay, thanks for dropping by.” I pulled my pants up and rebuckled.

Gary escorted me to the door, and the roommate said, “bet he doesn’t come back,” as the door closed behind me. I have to wonder if this scene has played out before. I took the elevator down to the ground level, and left out the front door. I walked down past a couple of convenience stores and I smelled pollo ala brasa. It was captivating. I was famished. So, I turned in. The place was packed. I stood in line. There were about thirty people in the place, about six of us in line. I was the only caucasian in the whole place. A soccer match was on the TV hanging from the ceiling in the far corner of the place. The announcer was speaking rapid Spanish, and I had no clue. The boys in the shorts were cute, as they always are. I looked around. It was a working class sort of place, but with families. Kids were running around the tables, and the adults were unphased. One woman or another would snip at the kids if they were too rowdy, but it was just fun and jovial. I got to the counter and they asked me something in Spanish, presumably what did I want.

I looked at the menu on the wall and there was a ½ pollo combo, and I said “numero dos,” the extent of my Spanish. She nodded rang up the order, and I handed her a twenty. She gave me change and I dropped a couple of singles in the open plastic container that I suspect was for tips. She gave me a receipt with the number 52 at the top. I found an open chair near the wall and started to watch the game. It was the most wholesome scene I had found since I had arrived in the city. I could relax a bit. There was a yellow card on one of the players in the game as I heard my number. “Cinquenta dos,” and I said, “aqui.” Again, my Spanish was limited. But, I had enough to get food. Thank goodness! I smiled and said, “adios” to the worker who brought out my dinner. He said something back but all I recalled was his smile. He was young, maybe too young, but sweet, and I thought, I need to remember this place.

I turned the doorknob into my place and removed the key. The lights were off and things were quiet. So quiet. I turned on the kitchen light and retrieved a beer from the fridge. I sat the beer and the food on the table and took my gym bag over to the washing machine. I put the clothes in and started a small load. I went into my room and found some additional clothes to add to the load. Then I returned to the living room, turned on the tv, and began to finally eat something. The chicken was amazing, and the black beans were spicy. It was the best food I had eaten since I got to the city. I was going to look for the soccer game, but this rental only had basic cable, so I turned on the news. Nothing to report, but just background noise. I pulled out my phone, and saw a text message from a number that was unfamiliar.

I opened my text messages and it was from Mark. “Hey John, Mark from the office here. Shit went down tonight. Bad. I won’t be in the office tomorrow. I can’t talk now, but I’ll reach out soon.” I replied back, “oh man, sorry to hear that. Let me know if you need anything.” He replied with a thumbs up and I sat my phone down. We didn’t know each other all that well, it had been really less than a week. But he was a colleague and given that the last time I saw him he was sucking on Jeremy’s schlong, I had to wonder what was up. Did the rent-a-cop find his compromising position? I was a bit of a dick to do that, probably. I really wanted to ask him more, but he didn’t want to talk based on his message. I let it go. I was also trying to let go of the insane clown show that the hook up with Gary turned out to be. Sometimes you can see too much of a person. Fuck, I still can’t get the penguins out of my head.

Chapter 6

I got back to my desk and thought about the whole work situation. I liked the law work, but the personal dynamics were crap, at least on the litigation side. I liked the energy and the pace of litigation, but tax really seemed like a better long term fit for me. I felt bad for Mark as well. He wasn’t handling the situation well at all. Every time Jeremy walked by he flinched. I felt a little guilty about taking the more hidden cubicle. Who knew it was going to be so intense. It’s just a fucking summer job. But what I began to see is that it was more a proving ground for lawyers to be- a ‘hunger games’ for who might be worthy of post school employment. Did I want to even be here? I didn’t know, and more than that, I didn’t know if the environment would be any better or worse anywhere else. I decided to return to the library.

The football player and his teasing were mercifully gone. The intern crowd had thinned. I approached the information desk and asked about the references. The clerk looked up and helped me out. “The library is open until ten pm,” she said. “You can have references pulled for up to 3 days, and there are computer kiosks for using Westlaw and LexisNexis over in that corner.” I glanced over at a bank of computers. I nodded and said, “thanks, this is really helpful.” She said, “let’s find you some of these tax references.” She took me over to the stacks and I had a flashback to the football player. My cock stirred. We turned left at the third row of stacks and she walked about half way down. “Here is Federal, “ she said. Then she pointed to the next set of shelves, “Delaware is here,” and then she turned around and pointed at the opposite shelf and said, “and Nevada is here. Let me know if there’s anything else you need.” I nodded and whispered thanks. She left and I began looking at specific books.

I brought several books over to where I was sitting. I was able to find answers to my questions I posed to Todd after a couple of hours. I looked at my watch. It was already 7:30 pm. I was hungry. I had fucked through lunch. Well, actually sucked, and frankly, the senior partner’s cum wasn’t enough to tide me over. My stomach growled. I finished up the answers to my last question, and put the books on the reshelving cart. I waved at the clerk who waved back and I left the office. I needed to drop off my notebook and get my gym stuff at my cube, and I was hoping Ron and Jeremy were gone. Ron’s office door was closed, so I didn’t have to catch his eye. And Jeremy’s door was mostly closed, although it was cracked about an inch open. I was in my cube getting my gym bag, when I heard Mark say, “sir yes sir loudly.” I didn’t know what was going on, I thought he had left for the day.

I quietly gathered my stuff, and turned off my desk light. I looked to my left and then my right before I peered into Jeremy’s office through the crack in the door. I held my breath as I saw Jeremy standing with his pants around his knees, and Mark kneeling in front of him, his sandy brown hair bobbing up and down as he was sucking Jeremy’s cock. Jeremy’s hands were mussing up Mark’s hair as he was face fucking him. I couldn’t see Jeremy’s cock as Mark’s head was blocking, but it must have been big because I heard Mark choke, and Jeremy hit him on his head saying, “take my cock you bitch. You know you want it. Swallow it all.” I don’t know if this was Mark’s scene or not. I was enjoying it a little too much. I stepped back, and checked Ron’s office. The door was still shut. I walked away quietly. As I turned to head toward the door, the night janitor came around. He was a latin guy, same uniform as Gustavo, but his name was Carlos. Carlos looked at me and smiled with kind eyes. I smiled back as I passed him. After a couple of seconds, I turned back and he was still looking at me. He rubbed his crotch a little. I stopped and rubbed mine. Then I waved good bye. He said, “buenos noches, señor.” I did not reply. I just headed out the door to the elevator.

As I left the building I passed the front desk. I mentioned to the night security guard that he might want to check the law firm floor. I wasn’t sure but I saw unfamiliar folks in my office cube area. The rent a cop nodded and said that he would. I wasn’t sure if he would, but I figured it was the best I could do for Mark. I left the building and walked back toward my apartment. My phone buzzed. It was the bodybuilder. “You got another load for me?” I chuckled. “Sure, but I’m done with the office for the day,” I replied. “That’s okay,” the body builder replied, “ I am at home nearby.” I thought I could do with a bit of relaxed sex for a change from the frenetic stolen moments at the office I have been having. I said, “fine, text me your address.” He was four blocks away from my place. This could be convenient.

I headed over to the bodybuilder's place. I buzzed his number at the call box and he said, “come on up.” I headed to his floor. I got to his door and there were penguin decals and snowflakes. Weird. I knocked. A guy I didn’t know answered. “Hi you must be John. Hold on a minute.” He turned and screamed in a very camp voice, “Gary, your fuck is here.” He then turned to me and said, “Come on in. He’ll be with you in a sec.” I entered the foyer and looked around the living room. There was a Christmas tree fully decorated in the corner, fake snow on a mantle with stockings, and penguin figurines on every surface I could see. “You like Christmas I see?” I asked, not knowing what to say. He turned to me and said in a fake British accent, “this is Gary’s fuckery. I think it’s all a bit mad, but the rent’s cheap, and I must get through grad school.” He shrugged, sat down on the couch, and returned to his pizza and movie. The pizza smelled amazing. I still hadn’t eaten anything since breakfast.

Gary entered from the hall in a towel. The muscles were gleaming with water from his shower still. He said come on back. I thought, at least he’s clean. I entered his room and there were posters of Taylor Swift and BTS, I thought I was in a teenage girl’s room. I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to get it up after all. I sat down my gymbag in the corner and took off my shoes. I said to him, “so how do you want to do this?” He came over to me and tweaked my nipples through my shirt. He didn’t say anything, he dropped his towel, and the fur abounded. His cock was half hard and growing, and he dropped to his knees and unbuckled my belt. My pants were around my knees before I knew it and his mouth was on my cock a second later. I just closed my eyes and let it happen. I started to fantasize about George the senior partner and that voice. I thought about Ron and that amazing ass of his. I thought about the football player with the big ass and the cock in his slacks. I thought about Carlos, and then Gustavo, and that uncut piece of man meat. I kept my eyes closed and just rocked back and forth, letting Gary the Christmas Queen suck me off. I was getting close, and as I thought about Jeremy standing with Mark kneeling it was too much for me. I started shooting into Gary’s mouth, and he was just swallowing as I was shooting. He was jacking off at the same time and he shot his load into his towel he was kneeling on. He sat back on his ankles and said, “that was just as great the second time as the first.” I smiled and said, “I aim to please.” He smiled and said, “you certainly do.” He got up and pull a drawer open. He put on underwear and then some sweatpants. He flexed for me as he put on a t-shirt and then said, “do you want to stay for dinner?” I thought a minute and said, “you know, it’d be great, but I should get home. I have some stuff to do before I hit the sack tonight.” He said, “Okay, thanks for dropping by.” I pulled my pants up and rebuckled.

Gary escorted me to the door, and the roommate said, “bet he doesn’t come back,” as the door closed behind me. I have to wonder if this scene has played out before. I took the elevator down to the ground level, and left out the front door. I walked down past a couple of convenience stores and I smelled pollo ala brasa. It was captivating. I was famished. So, I turned in. The place was packed. I stood in line. There were about thirty people in the place, about six of us in line. I was the only caucasian in the whole place. A soccer match was on the TV hanging from the ceiling in the far corner of the place. The announcer was speaking rapid Spanish, and I had no clue. The boys in the shorts were cute, as they always are. I looked around. It was a working class sort of place, but with families. Kids were running around the tables, and the adults were unphased. One woman or another would snip at the kids if they were too rowdy, but it was just fun and jovial. I got to the counter and they asked me something in Spanish, presumably what did I want.

I looked at the menu on the wall and there was a ½ pollo combo, and I said “numero dos,” the extent of my Spanish. She nodded rang up the order, and I handed her a twenty. She gave me change and I dropped a couple of singles in the open plastic container that I suspect was for tips. She gave me a receipt with the number 52 at the top. I found an open chair near the wall and started to watch the game. It was the most wholesome scene I had found since I had arrived in the city. I could relax a bit. There was a yellow card on one of the players in the game as I heard my number. “Cinquenta dos,” and I said, “aqui.” Again, my Spanish was limited. But, I had enough to get food. Thank goodness! I smiled and said, “adios” to the worker who brought out my dinner. He said something back but all I recalled was his smile. He was young, maybe too young, but sweet, and I thought, I need to remember this place.

I turned the doorknob into my place and removed the key. The lights were off and things were quiet. So quiet. I turned on the kitchen light and retrieved a beer from the fridge. I sat the beer and the food on the table and took my gym bag over to the washing machine. I put the clothes in and started a small load. I went into my room and found some additional clothes to add to the load. Then I returned to the living room, turned on the tv, and began to finally eat something. The chicken was amazing, and the black beans were spicy. It was the best food I had eaten since I got to the city. I was going to look for the soccer game, but this rental only had basic cable, so I turned on the news. Nothing to report, but just background noise. I pulled out my phone, and saw a text message from a number that was unfamiliar.

I opened my text messages and it was from Mark. “Hey John, Mark from the office here. Shit went down tonight. Bad. I won’t be in the office tomorrow. I can’t talk now, but I’ll reach out soon.” I replied back, “oh man, sorry to hear that. Let me know if you need anything.” He replied with a thumbs up and I sat my phone down. We didn’t know each other all that well, it had been really less than a week. But he was a colleague and given that the last time I saw him he was sucking on Jeremy’s schlong, I had to wonder what was up. Did the rent-a-cop find his compromising position? I was a bit of a dick to do that, probably. I really wanted to ask him more, but he didn’t want to talk based on his message. I let it go. I was also trying to let go of the insane clown show that the hook up with Gary turned out to be. Sometimes you can see too much of a person. Fuck, I still can’t get the penguins out of my head.
@davekcmo bro this is some really great writing - I'm invested! Can't wait for more 🙏

Chapter 7

After a couple of beers and half of dinner, I was getting drowsy. I had moved the wash to the dryer, and packed up the food for tomorrow’s lunch. I can’t go too many days without eating lunch I thought. I got a Grindr message as I was turning off lights and heading to bed. It was Gary. “Hey stud, thanks for the load. Let me know when you are up for another round.” I didn’t reply. I think his roommate was right. He was mad as a hatter. I closed my bedroom door and took off the shirt and slacks from today. I took off and put these clothes back on a number of times today. Like costume changes. I shook my head. Such a weird office. I sat out clothes for tomorrow and turned off the lights. As I crawled into bed, I set the alarm on my phone as I plugged it in and drifted off to sleep.

The alarm went off, but I was still sleepy. I rolled out of bed and stumbled into the kitchen. No pouring a cup of ambition, but I started a pot of coffee and pulled the gym clothes out of the dryer and put them back into my bag. I got the food out of the fridge, and put everything at the door. Then I got a shower, while the coffee brewed. A shave, and clothes on, and then a to-go cup of coffee. I was out of the apartment by 6:30 am. It was a beautiful summer day, clear, no clouds, and a light breeze. Perfect walking weather. I got to the office at ten of seven. There was an eerie silence in the lobby. No receptionist yet (I guess she didn’t come in until eight) and I rode up the elevator to the law firm floor. I thought about Mark’s text message and wondered just how bad the shit was that went down last night. I walked through the front doors to the firm, and headed back to my hidden cubicle. I didn’t really look at either Ron or Jeremy’s door at first. I set my stuff down and put my name on a sticky note to mark my lunch in the community fridge. I turned to Mark’s cube, and his desk was clear. No papers, no files, no folders, no sticky notes, nothing. LIke it was on the first day. Like he wasn’t ever there.

I then turned to Jeremy’s door. It was closed, which was normal, but what wasn’t normal was the police tape criss crossing over it. It was labeled a crime scene, and while the mess of it was a crime scene, this appeared to be more literal. Bad shit had in fact gone down as it were. Ron’s door was also closed but unmarked. I walked over to the fridge, and I didn’t see anyone at their cubes, which was also weird. There was an uneasiness in the air, like shoes yet to fall. I returned to my computer and logged onto my email. There were three emails. The first was from Jason. Todd has conveyed my work to him and he was pleased that I had jumped into the tax filings with so much interest. The second was from George, asking to have a meeting with him alone later that morning. The third was from Ron, asking me to see him when he got into the office first thing. Somehow the bad shit that went down appeared to have reached the senior partner level. Man. I decided to busy myself with writing up my research from yesterday. I realized I needed to add it to my other memos about the state filings.

I was working from three or four different documents pretty intently, and so I didn’t hear Ron come into the office when he did an hour later or so. I looked up and there was a crotch at face level. Ron’s. It was hanging down toward the right today. I looked up at his face. He was serious and sullen. Not angry, but somber. I said, “hello, I saw your email. What’s up.” He said, “look I need to tell you some things, and I’d like you to come down to the first floor lobby as I don’t want to have the conversation in the office. I nodded and said, “okay, let’s head out.” He looked to his left and then his right. “The thing is, we can’t be seen leaving together. So, meet me at the Starbucks in twenty minutes exactly.” I nodded. He turned and walked away slowly. Even his ass looked sad. It didn’t have the bounce it normally did.

I decided to swing by Sean’s desk and see if he could shed any light on the Mark sitch. His coworkers were there, and told me that he had called in sick today. I nodded and thought, that’s weird. Okay, coincidence. So, I left to go over to the library and pick up a couple of books that I had requested yesterday afternoon. I returned to my desk and Ron was on the phone. I headed to the elevator. As I was getting in the elevator, George was getting off it. I said, “good morning sir,” and he said, “it is most certainly not a good morning, but thank you.” He strode by me, and into the office. I pushed the elevator down button again, and after a minute another one opened. It was empty, thankfully, and I rode down to the lobby. I walked over to the Starbucks and got in line. There were about twenty people ahead of me so I figured I’d be there through the magic twenty minute window that Ron had requested.

About thirty five minutes later he showed up. He was out of breath and sweating. He was also whiter in his face than I had ever seen him. He said, “okay, here’s the deal. Jeremy had Mark stay late. They were in a compromising position when the night security guard found them. The night security guard called the police because he saw coke on Jeremy’s desk, and the police came and arrested Jeremy. Mark and Jeremy were taken downtown and drug tested. Mark was negative so they let him go, but Jeremy was hot and they arrested him for possession. Someone called the bar association last night and told them that Jeremy had been arrested and then implicated me as well given our working relationship. Did you call the bar association?” I shook my head no, and said, “all I know is that Mark said something bad happened, and he didn’t say anything more. I left yesterday afternoon and I haven’t heard anything from anyone else.” Ron said, “good, stick to that story. I’m not sure what’s going on, but I think someone has it out for me.” Typical Ron, Jeremy’s fucked up but Ron’s worried about his own ass. “I gotta go. Keep your head down.” He left and I stayed sitting drinking my latte.

I returned to the office, and I got an email meeting request with George for 10 am. I looked at my watch and it was five of ten now. I walked over to his office. The amount of dark grained wood and glass in his office was like a freaking museum. He was on the phone and motioned me in, a finger to his lips to shush me. I nodded and entered. He motioned for me to shut the door. I did so quietly and then took a seat on the client side of the desk. He finished the call and turned to me. He was serious. No flirting this morning. But, he started with, “John good morning. I trust you are well?” I nodded yes and then asked, “what’s this all about?” George took a deep breath and said, “I don’t know how much I can say at this point. But for now, I’m going to directly supervise your duties until the matter of Ron and Jeremy is resolved. I understand that you are split between Jason and Ron for work assignments.” I nodded yes. George continued, “I would hate to lose your expertise, but I am wondering if you would be better off working exclusively for the tax team for the rest of the summer given the level of uncertainty in the litigation department.” I took a deep breath and said, “I think it’s whatever is best for the firm. I would enjoy working for the tax team, and I think you are right, there appears to be a lot unsettled in litigation at the moment.” George scoffed and muttered, “it’s a literal shit show right now.” I nodded and didn’t say anything.

George sat back and looked over at me. “I have been at this firm for twenty five years. I have given everything to it, a couple of marriages, the relationships of my kids and probably my health. It’s all going up in smoke. I’d love to know who tipped off the rent a cop that started this whole mess.” I caught my breath. I know who had done it. It was me. And I didn’t even think about it when it happened. Then I thought, it’s Jeremy’s fault. He had the coke. And Mark was tangled up in all that mess. It was a real shit show before the rent a cop came along. I stayed quiet. He looked at me and smiled. “You are so bright and eager, and diligent. I saw your case analysis. I think we are going to be able to clear our backlog with your work so far. And your mouth is quite captivating too.” He winked at me. I chuckled and blushed. I said, “thank you sir. It’s all been very rewarding.” He then said, “I wouldn’t mind working together again once this blows over,” he said somewhat wistfully. I nodded, “I wouldn’t either. Even an afternoon work out,” I said. He chuckled. “I may need a little diversion soon, but I think I’ll have to lay low for a few weeks while this gets handled.”

I nodded again. George then said, “there was a night janitor here, maybe he called the front desk.” I thought about Carlos, that was unfair. I asked George, “do any of the janitors speak English? I have to mark all my trash as “basura” so they’ll know what to pick up.” He said, “yeah, you’re right, how would he even be able to call. They are all ‘estupido.’” I was going to argue, but didn’t. I had moved him off that bloodhound scent for a while. “Sir, can I be excused now? I’d like to get back to doing some tax work to keep my mind off all the drama here.” George replied, “yes, of course. Thanks so much John, and I’ll be in touch soon.” I nodded and left his office.

I walked back to my cube and thought, this is a madhouse. I took my tax information and my laptop, and headed for the library. I perched myself in the corner and wrote updates to my memos most of the day. I finished about four thirty, and I sent the two updated memos to Todd for his review. I then packed up and walked over to the tax department. It was so clean and pleasant. Plants. Pictures of kids. Pictures drawn by their kids. No police tape. No anger. No drama. I saw Todd at his desk, and he caught my eye, motioning me over. “Hey John, I saw you sent me an email, but I haven’t looked at it yet.” I nodded, “yes, I updated my state filing memos with the answers to the questions I posed to you earlier. I wanted to make sure you had the latest and greatest.” He laughed and said, “well, that’s wonderful. I look forward to reading. Anything else?”

I stumbled for a second and then said, “things on the litigation side of the house have gotten complicated. I’d like to come over and work for tax exclusively if I could for the rest of the summer.” Todd nodded, “yeah, I have heard it’s been a little crazy of late. I think we may be able to accommodate you. I wasn’t sure what you wanted, and I think Jason was going to broach this with you tomorrow.” I nodded, “yes, I suspect it will take more senior conversation, but yes, that is what I would prefer. I may have to get a plant to fit in.” Todd chuckled, “no plants necessary. We take all kinds here. Let me talk to Jason and see if we can get something worked out next week.” I said, “great, that would be perfect. Let me let you go.” I turned to walk away and Todd said, “thanks John, I’ll read your memos tonight.” I turned back and smiled, “thank you sir. I look forward to the feedback. Good night.” He said, “good night” as he turned back to his computer.