Big Dick Privilege

KeanusBigMixedCurvedDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I dont want to get fired and put on a sexual offenders list lol
Lmao I don’t know why they were starring at it my cock is a ugly piece of meat so idk why people were looking at my huge bulge I will never understand why people do that :expressionless:

Reactions: lttle1

kingmamba73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lmao I don’t know why they were starring at it my cock is a ugly piece of meat so idk why people were looking at my huge bulge I will never understand why people do that :expressionless:
They stare because one its not something you see everyday other than the person you are sleeping with or your own dick and also if its bigger than normal they will definitely stare lol Some women live their entire life and never experience or even see a big dick in real life. Actually lots havent. Thats why when they see 6 or 7 inches they say its 11inches lol

KeanusBigMixedCurvedDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They stare because one its not something you see everyday other than the person you are sleeping with or your own dick and also if its bigger than normal they will definitely stare lol Some women live their entire life and never experience or even see a big dick in real life. Actually lots havent. Thats why when they see 6 or 7 inches they say its 11inches lol
I never asked for it yes I’m 7.5 inches but it’s a curse still people stare and it’s creepy

kingmamba73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hard 6 inches soft I so hate my size
So how are they seeing it? Do you walk around in Speedos? lol I'm 5.2 inches soft which isnt a huge a difference and in regular jeans you cant see it. Id have to wear joggers or tight pants if I wanted it to show.

KeanusBigMixedCurvedDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So how are they seeing it? Do you walk around in Speedos? lol I'm 5.2 inches soft which isnt a huge a difference and in regular jeans you cant see it. Id have to wear joggers or tight pants if I wanted it to show.
My boners are huge so it shows in my work pants swimming shorts and my boxers

kingmamba73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boners are huge so it shows in my work pants
Oh you have boners in public. You need to learn control my friend. Being the owner of a big dick you have a responsibility not to traumatise and upset others. "With great power comes great responsibility" someone once said .........before they were killed lol

KeanusBigMixedCurvedDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh you have boners in public. You need to learn control my friend. Being the owner of a big dick you have a responsibility not to traumatise and upset others. "With great power comes great responsibility" someone once said .........before they were killed lol
Why I hate my dick for the way it is it’s hard to control

kingmamba73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When
Proof the last pic is soft
I say soft I mean Flaccid completely soft not just bendable. Not aroused at all. Some people say soft dick but they mean semi. That looks a little hard and not by size but just how it looks.

kingmamba73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah some people do find it harder to control. Maybe you should shoot a load before going out? lol
I noticed in a pic you are using a pump. Isnt that making things worse? Youre making it bigger???

KeanusBigMixedCurvedDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When

I say soft I mean Flaccid completely soft not just bendable. Not aroused at all. Some people say soft dick but they mean semi. That looks a little hard and not by size but just how it looks.
Oh that was semi this is soft

Attachments

kingmamba73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boners are huge so it shows in my work pants swimming shorts and my boxers
If I had a boner theres no way I could hide it so if I feel one coming on and I cant stop it I put my hand in my pocket and hold it down. That works for me as long as I dont need to use my hands lol

KeanusBigMixedCurvedDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I had a boner theres no way I could hide it so if I feel one coming on and I cant stop it I put my hand in my pocket and hold it down. That works for me as long as I dont need to use my hands lol
I’m gonna try a bigger penis pump soon 12 inches hopefully that works like my other penis pump