Big Dick Privilege

KeanusBigMixedCurvedDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s hard to believe. Younger guys especially are mad about big cock. I’m sure that if you go on Grindr you’ll find several guys interested.
Yeah I don’t think so my cock isn’t that sexy or appealing to the eye

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Oh I see. I hope I don't loose friends because I'm out there having my best large penis life and turns out some of them were very insecure about the matter. I always offer to discuss the issues open-mindedly, though. There're a lot of preconceptions to unpack.
I would hope that your friends are treated equally regardless of their size, their insecurity aside. I mean, unless your friends are friends with benefits and/or in a humiliation fetish/kink relationship out you.

Talking is good.

neintynein

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll copypaste the original reddit post to have as reference and discuss:

Big dick privilege is real
tag: Dick-scrimination
I've had a girl just ask me to be her "partner" for her OnlyFans because she says she will get more views and it's hard to find my size
Size doesn't matter... unless you have it

KeanusBigMixedCurvedDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having a big dick isn’t anything to be proud of hell I’m embarrassed for the way my dick is bigger and shit I have girls only fans girls message me asking for me to fuck them to get more views so I say having a big dick is a curse a burden

• Wow
Reactions: lttle1 and B_er

newguyy93

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bdprivilege is: usually when I'm having a bad day, I'll take a shower.
When I take my clothes off before getting in the shower and look at myself in the mirror, I usually think:
"well, at least I got that going for me" 20240617_004520.jpg

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you feel like you can push the envelope a bit more with people because of your size? Act certain ways and people will just take it because they know you're hung? Dated/married someone who was just as proud of your endowment as you and wanted to share it with the world?

I'll answer this one first. No.

So, what kind of privileges/experiences has your big cock granted you?

The main privilege--and it is a privilege--is choice. Choice from a number of women (and men) who want to get with me because of my size.

It started with my older sister's friends most of whom had to try it then a girlfriend and a circle of her friends, a few women at the pool, then women at the hotel where I worked during college where tips turned into paid sex work even cucking husbands. Then the 40-something regional VP who had me each time she visited said there were VIP women "interested in the service" she'd send my way. Most were wealthy women--some international--but some were Hollywood celebs--actresses. College was a fuckfest too though I missed most of the parties working weekends. GAs even a few profs got naked with me.

Things quieted down a lot after college/hotel but medical school opened the door to nurses--their reputation deserved. After I dropped out of medicine I went holistic teaching.yoga and doing MT. Women started asking for individualized yoga therapy which became code for hookups. Some of my massage clients also became regular hookups. I even made house calls. Women fucking their yoga teachers & massage therapists? It happened. Not in huge numbers but lots of repeat business like with women at the hotel.

After I closed the MT practice in my early 30s I joined the business world but located in a city with an enormous state university opportunities have never stopped. For example I agreed to be on a big cock challenge list for a sorority and hooked up with all the girls in that particular house. Then there are friends and acquaintances. A forty something mom and her twenty something daughter then one of her ex-boyfriends. A young grandmother then her daughter and now years later two granddaughters who are at university. Three generations of women from one family. I'm an old family friend they call Uncle Hal, lol.

And lads. Gay/bi uni students. One from China whose mom hooked up with me when she visited. A divorced friend of a friend who hooked up with me at an out-of-state wedding years ago then her son for four years when he was a student here. I met the frat boy cocksuker who told me about this site ten years ago in a sports bar. He blew me weekly the last semester of his senior year.

Lots of miscellaneous hook ups--too many to list here.

People talk about erection size. My older sister and her friends were the first I overheard long ago. Word spread and still spreads. I was (and still get) approached. Subtly or not.

It's mate selection in our species. Like the vast majority of terrestrial vertebrate species it's females who chose the males they want not the other way round. The instinct is to procreate but the intent of the vast majority of sex in the modern world is recreational not procreative.

tl;dr I get laid a lot. :cool:

KeanusBigMixedCurvedDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll answer this one first. No.

The main privilege--and it is a privilege--is choice. Choice from a number of women (and men) who want to get with me because of my size.

It started with my older sister's friends most of whom had to try it then a girlfriend and a circle of her friends, a few women at the pool, then women at the hotel where I worked during college where tips turned into paid sex work even cucking husbands. Then the 40-something regional VP who had me each time she visited said there were VIP women "interested in the service" she'd send my way. Most were wealthy women--some international--but some were Hollywood celebs--actresses. College was a fuckfest too though I missed most of the parties working weekends. GAs even a few profs got naked with me.

Things quieted down a lot after college/hotel but medical school opened the door to nurses--their reputation deserved. After I dropped out of medicine I went holistic teaching.yoga and doing MT. Women started asking for individualized yoga therapy which became code for hookups. Some of my massage clients also became regular hookups. I even made house calls. Women fucking their yoga teachers & massage therapists? It happened. Not in huge numbers but lots of repeat business like with women at the hotel.

After I closed the MT practice in my early 30s I joined the business world but located in a city with an enormous state university opportunities have never stopped. For example I agreed to be on a big cock challenge list for a sorority and hooked up with all the girls in that particular house. Then there are friends and acquaintances. A forty something mom and her twenty something daughter then one of her ex-boyfriends. A young grandmother then her daughter and now years later two granddaughters who are at university. Three generations of women from one family. I'm an old family friend they call Uncle Hal, lol.

And lads. Gay/bi uni students. One from China whose mom hooked up with me when she visited. A divorced friend of a friend who hooked up with me at an out-of-state wedding years ago then her son for four years when he was a student here. I met the frat boy cocksuker who told me about this site ten years ago in a sports bar. He blew me weekly the last semester of his senior year.

Lots of miscellaneous hook ups--too many to list here.

People talk about erection size. My older sister and her friends were the first I overheard long ago. Word spread and still spreads. I was (and still get) approached. Subtly or not.

It's mate selection in our species. Like the vast majority of terrestrial vertebrate species it's females who chose the males they want not the other way round. The instinct is to procreate but the intent of the vast majority of sex in the modern world is recreational not procreative.

tl;dr I get laid a lot. :cool:
Yeah I never got laid or sucked stupid big dick I have should get it removed what’s the point of having a big dick if you don’t get it used or shit