big dicked bodybuilders

Who is this!?

QUOTE="ozwestcoastboy, post: 8053539, member: 579"]This beautiful hunk is always worthy of an encore . . .
Dy8ymyLX0AA2S8i.jpg:large
[/QUOTE]
Fuck breed me!

English bodybuilder Andrew Pickering, even though I do find him physically attractive. He his that type of heterosexual male who have a low opinion of homosexual males but will pursue the homosexual/'pink' money, because they know that most of heterosexual women would not buy their online sexual content. Their mindset at times infuriate me personally.

Iana Ionut/'Yummi Cosmin', Gabriel Drula/'Faris Caristeas', Mihai Feroiu/'Nemeth Hammar'.
In my own view Gabriel Drula/'Faris Caristeas' (Musclehunks and Powermen) has one the most beautifully looking Unitary Meatus/'Cockhead'.

Reactions: Pandaaa
musclehunks - boris makov. dont remember his actual name but if you google it you can find it.
THANKS! Makes me want to sign up to MH just for his vids. I need more of that beefy beauty

dear Lena.....are you rssophobic? I am not, ands i thin that Putin has nothing to do with riussian people...if you are asmart (are you?) you will agree with me....pls avoid stupid comments under my statements ok? Maybe you look if you are hater...yes i like him not just for his dick......dear american russophobic