big dicked bodybuilders

Sad he disappeared! Best body and cock, was hoping to see that face someday!
The LATE texasholdem. He died of a medical condition. These photos are all at least ten or more years older than that. He was Latino and rather guy next door looks not head turning handsome..just jawdropping hung. made up for it with bodybuilding.

The second guy is a composite I'm almost sure

Which year was this?.
Sorry that I don't remember. @Pierre Johnson .. I got that info from a guy who knew him personally. I'll dig around in my inbox here ... might have also been in the threads but there is more than one on him and I don't remember the guys name. I'll message you if I find it

Somewhere too he shared a holy grail face shot. Tex was rather ordinary looking. I wouldn't say ugly. Just not eye catching at all. Like a guy you'd see waiting in a day labor line. Made up for it with muscles to match his massive cock. I just hope the roids he surely took along the way didn't contribute to his early demise ...i remember that he was in his forties. His body photos were all at least 10 years older than that, whenever he passed away

HOLD THE PRESSES... He was only 36 when he died a year ago. "His friends say it started as a pain in the jaw ... progressed to liver..."

Attachments

Last edited: