Big Dicks On Netflix, Prime, Hulu Ect.

In the HBO show Hung, which is basically about a laid off teacher who becomes a gigolo because he's, well.. hung, at one point I guess they chose to "tease" his dick instead of flat out finally showing the thing. (Which is somehow a little classy, I think) In season 3 he begins fucking a hot former student of his, and in one scene (episode 4) they're messing around with some role play, he strips in front of her, and in one shot they show the first few inches of his dick in frame. It definitely gives the impression of a very substantial flaccid, even though you don't see where it ends..

Given that it doesn't look rubbery and fake, or half rigid, and sort of moves naturally, I'm guessing it's either Thomas Jayne's real dick, or maybe more likely, his real dick digitally enhanced.

Attachments

Definitely not real, his flaccid penis is actually on the smaller side, which explains why he didn’t do frontal nudity in Hung.

He has done frontal in a movie called Nemesis and NSFW caps pics were posted on omgblog back in 2009.

OMG, he's naked: Thomas Jane | OMG.BLOG

Yeah, that's what I thought. I still don't think it's a rubber dick, but blowing up a part of an image like that is child's play for anyone who knows their way around video editing software. The fact that the scene is pretty dark, helps too I guess.

In this show at least it made sense to fake a big dick.