Biggest breasts you have had your penis between

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
I had a threesome last night with a hot woman with H cups. My girlfriend and I loved it. Very hot woman that was older too, and she loved to eat pussy and get fucked at the same time. It was just amazing to see two women with different body types cumming good. The only problem was the big titty woman had a small pussy. She didn’t need more than 3 inches of length. She loved girth. My dick looked small between her tits too.

Lextasy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a threesome last night with a hot woman with H cups. My girlfriend and I loved it. Very hot woman that was older too, and she loved to eat pussy and get fucked at the same time. It was just amazing to see two women with different body types cumming good. The only problem was the big titty woman had a small pussy. She didn’t need more than 3 inches of length. She loved girth. My dick looked small between her tits too.
We’re gonna need to see proof lol ….cough cough pics

Reactions: BIGdickRodney

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not a great size estimator but when I flipped over at a massage clinic in Michigan the masseuse said oh thank God, finally, and peeled back the sheet and ripped her top and bra off and leaned forward and went to town. She said I don't get many cocks that are deserving of these great titties and I think I blew in about 30 seconds after she oiled them up. Her coated cantaloupes were quite a visual that I would love to have had a picture of. It looked like Vesuvius.

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
H Tumblers , you mean

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
We’re gonna need to see proof lol ….cough cough pics
I wish I could’ve recorded everything. We met her through adult finder. She was very open sexually privately, but professional in public. Crazy thing she said was that many older women just want to have threesomes and fuck younger men without it being known. Basically she said many older women are bisexual.

Lextasy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish I could’ve recorded everything. We met her through adult finder. She was very open sexually privately, but professional in public. Crazy thing she said was that many older women just want to have threesomes and fuck younger men without it being known. Basically she said many older women are bisexual.
I’m starting to see that lately lol. That’s crazy

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine wouldn't....she would be shocked and stunned...and amazed and thrilled. My cocks head alone is longer than three inches...and almost twice that width....she would find her "love of girth" probably has a limit...lol...while she was orgasming over and over.

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine wouldn't....she would be shocked and stunned...and amazed and thrilled. My cocks head alone is longer than three inches...and almost twice that width....she would find her "love of girth" probably has a limit...lol...while she was orgasming over and over.
Cockhead or glans, not cock’s head 3”

Reactions: Antoniooo