Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a video i recently stumbled across. It shows a dude with a smallish/average sized penis, but his nuts are huge, they don't just jang there either, they look inflated. This guy proceeds to bust a continuous nut for almost a full 30 seconds. I've seen fake cumshots before, they are always at distance, and you don't get a very good view of the penis because they are trying to hide the piping This video, on the other hand, is up close and personal. It's a pretty clear clip, you can clearly see the jizz coming out of the hole, you can see the skin moving on his penis, and you see it go from hard to soft, so you know that's real too. He also lets go of it and you can see that there are no tubes or anything delivering fake cum. This guy cums more than I pee for goodness sake!!!!

I doubt that this is natural considering the swollen state of his balls, i am curious what he might have done in order to make this happen, not that i would ever try it myself, i don't want to break my equipment! Maybe someone on here has some insight.

There are also a couple slightly similar videos if you click the related vids, showing guys with unreal cum volumes, none are as much as this dude though.

Biggest cumshot ever seen - xHamster.com

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: PeaceLoveAndQuiet

AT86

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot vids but i've read somewhere (I believe on here) about theories that they are injecting something into their bladder and pushing it out.

:eek: thats horrifying!!!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first video of this thread has been around for 20 years now--it's reached mythic status.:tongue: Yes, sadly these are all faked--I forget where it is detailed, but basically they catheterize themselves, and inject fake cum, usually a cornstarch and water concoction, into their bladder. Not wise, really, as the sugars can provide food for bacteria, yeasts, etc. leading to infections. Some men are prodigious naturally---these men aren't :rolleyes:

D

deleted553203

the first 2 guys definitely injected but I don't know what the last dudes trick was, but i doubt that his real jizz, I mean every time I've cum multiple times in a row the loads got smaller, but his got bigger as the video went on.

Reactions: LongPenisSmallGirth

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there is a real condition called hyperspermia and some of the guys (the one of the dude laying down and he cums a lot on himself, its very thick laying on his torso), that's hyperspermia. The first video in this thread is, as I've read online somewhere, hyperspermia too. real condition look it up, sounds like it might not be that fun to have

Reactions: BigBen

vex

1st Like
Media
Late as hell to the post, sorry. Seen that vid a million times, always assumed he pumped some fluid into his nutsack and also some white fluid into his bladder. When he's "ejaculating" he's actually urinating. The "semen" (in at least some copies/versions I've seen) has a watery and even yellowish tinge to it, making me more confident in this suspicion.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
there is a real condition called hyperspermia and some of the guys (the one of the dude laying down and he cums a lot on himself, its very thick laying on his torso), that's hyperspermia. The first video in this thread is, as I've read online somewhere, hyperspermia too. real condition look it up, sounds like it might not be that fun to have
I had cum come out the consistency of jello before it melted to normal cum

averagepat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here's a video i recently stumbled across. It shows a dude with a smallish/average sized penis, but his nuts are huge, they don't just jang there either, they look inflated. This guy proceeds to bust a continuous nut for almost a full 30 seconds. I've seen fake cumshots before, they are always at distance, and you don't get a very good view of the penis because they are trying to hide the piping This video, on the other hand, is up close and personal. It's a pretty clear clip, you can clearly see the jizz coming out of the hole, you can see the skin moving on his penis, and you see it go from hard to soft, so you know that's real too. He also lets go of it and you can see that there are no tubes or anything delivering fake cum. This guy cums more than I pee for goodness sake!!!!

I doubt that this is natural considering the swollen state of his balls, i am curious what he might have done in order to make this happen, not that i would ever try it myself, i don't want to break my equipment! Maybe someone on here has some insight.

There are also a couple slightly similar videos if you click the related vids, showing guys with unreal cum volumes, none are as much as this dude though.

Biggest cumshot ever seen - xHamster.com
I think his last shot is still bigger than my biggest!

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All correct ... most of these guys have injected a fake cum like substance into the bladder and " Fake their enormous amount of cum by peeing the fake cum out." As for the huge balls , has nothing to do with the amount of cum, I venture to guess, saline fusion. I think they are all fantastic to watch. Something I want to try one day myself.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
those are fake. they are injecting or pouring something down their cocks.
I wish I could still shoot the loads I used to shoot in my 20's or had a video of it. (I'm sixtyish now). my wife would jack me while laying on the bed, and I would shoot 4 "ropes" almost 5 feet to the wall behind us...over the top of the headboard, then "spurt" 5-6 more about a foot. cum was running down the wall. she said no man had ever filled her puss with cum like me. after we fucked the first time, we always had a bath towel handy. in fact, most of the time, we put the towel underneath us, and when done she would hold the towel while she walked to the bathroom or it ran out.