Bilatinmen

I feel dumb for having to ask this, but Naked Papis was run by the same guy who managed BiLatinMen, right? I've always considered them to be sister sites since they shared a lot of the same models and filming locations, but I'm not 100% sure if Jose or whatever his name is was in charge of both sites.

I feel dumb for having to ask this, but Naked Papis was run by the same guy who managed BiLatinMen, right? I've always considered them to be sister sites since they shared a lot of the same models and filming locations, but I'm not 100% sure if Jose or whatever his name is was in charge of both sites.
They very strongly seem to have been both run by him (+ the short experience LatinChulos), maybe for having a way to make more money without increasing the price of BLM membership, or for taxes reasons, etc. All clues point in this direction: 18 U.S.C. 2257 Record, newsletters/tools promoting both websites, same models keeping the same goofy names near the same time (many models also appeared on LatinBoyz for ex. but with different names), same kind of building & mistakes in the html code of the pages, Jose also giving handjobs during NP's models' solos....

And I think the new owners are also the same for both websites, just more laziness with NP now.